[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I realized two things tonight Donald Trump is a complete mo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: your all morons.jpg (34 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
your all morons.jpg
34 KB, 600x400
I realized two things tonight

Donald Trump is a complete moron (see livestream):

>>56666440

There really are white terrorists in America (see vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYtf2Wiqf-I

Smh desu senpaitachi

Yall some dumb fucking losers falling for this shit
>>
t. jamal achmed jackson III
>>
>>56668458
Can I get a quick TL;DR about what happened? Is that Sam Hyde with the glasses on? How many dudes were there? Have there been arrests?

All I saw was the guy commentating on the live stream and the BLM people basically admitted that they attacked and chased them so they fired at them.
>>
>>56668458
Trump is playing us all. He is going to run independent to split the republican vote, thus ensuring a Hillary/Sanders win. Divide and Conquer
>>
>>56669377
>This is what democrats wish was true.

The fear is stronger than the sweetest perfume.
>>
>>56669098

/k/ went down to the minneapolis protest to fuck with Negroes

Sign off their intro with "stay White"

Proceed to fuck with Negroes

Fight breaks out

/k/shoots a bunch of Negros
>>
>>56669523
>implying they aren't a bunch of nigger loving cuc/k/s.
>>
>>56669523
I thought the mainstream media would be having a fucking shit fit by now?
>>
File: 1442136236677.jpg (22 KB, 593x442) Image search: [Google]
1442136236677.jpg
22 KB, 593x442
>>56669594

There have been a few smatterings of politicians saying white men are the more likely terrorists in America

Google:

Dallas mayor
Ohio Sherrord Brown

I'm sure the media agrees with their analysis, but it would be electoral suicide for any Democrat to run with that type of rhetoric on a National level.

The news outlets are more democrat than they are "liberal", although they are definitely liberals (perverts).
>>
File: jew.jpg (49 KB, 317x293) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
49 KB, 317x293
>>56668458
>that nose
>>
>>56669594
Everyone of their journalists from the top down to freelancers had a scathing story to stump the trump, but the JIDF at the top aren't dumb enough to take that bait, no matter how frothing at the mouth their useful idiots are over it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.