[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a kurd anything!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: kurdistan flag.gif (8 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
kurdistan flag.gif
8 KB, 500x333
No autists and unserious questions please
>>
>>56668115

How's your family's party store in Dearborn doing?
>>
>>56668207
>Dearborn
Why Dearborn out of all places?
>>
>>56668115
Saddam Hussein; great leader or greatest leader?
>>
>>56668207
HE ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION
>>
>>56668281

Tons of Kurds own party stores in Dearborn. Fast Stop, Paul's, Quick Mart et al.
>>
Go to hell Kurd
>>
How do you feel about the mass immigration of kebab that will be coming to America when Obama overrules a majority of the states vote and opens the gates.
>>
>>56668484
I think its really wrong, a lot of ISIS and Al Nusra supporters will with them and there is no way you can point out who is who. One of the biggest mistakes Obama is doing.
>>
Is it true Kurds are the niggers of the middle eastern world?
>>
>>56668835
No, not at all
>>
>>56668879

do you have any evidence to prove that a free kurdistan would be economically sound without the help of superpowers against iran/iraq or maybe Turkey
>>
File: 1447298691712.jpg (264 KB, 600x2560) Image search: [Google]
1447298691712.jpg
264 KB, 600x2560
Are you an islamic gommunist?
>>
>>56668115
How much do you hate the Turks?
>>
>>56669104
fug wrong one :DDDDD
>>
بژی کردستان
>>
>>56669134
There are good and bad turks, as with any other race/ethnicity, but I absolutely hate Turkey on a political level
>>56669338
I dont speak arabic or persian or whatever that is
>>
why are you such good goy?
I understand you may share enemies with Israel but cmon
>>
>>56669467
Because Israel is the only democratic country in the Middle east or even Asia
>>
What's your beef with Assyrians anyway?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.