[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instead of this, we got Jewtopia. > mongrel sub human welfare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: P8FRg1N.png (393 KB, 780x434) Image search: [Google]
P8FRg1N.png
393 KB, 780x434
Instead of this, we got Jewtopia.

> mongrel sub human welfare hordes instead of hard working monoethnic monoculture

> corrupt Jewish propaganda instead of education in moral and socially responsible living

> unwinnable wars against mudslimes instead of eradication of the real enemy.

> slow racemixing into oblivion instead of the continuation of the Western Race and Culture.

Is it too late, anon?
>>
File: 1448289383734.jpg (2 MB, 2993x4122) Image search: [Google]
1448289383734.jpg
2 MB, 2993x4122
I don't think at any point in history the situation has been as dire as it is right now.

Rich Western European countries are bending over backwards to accommodate millions of Muslims, who are intent on bringing their culture with them.

Germany would literally need a holocaust at this point to turn the tides, but the majority of Germans are completely ambivalent, apathetic, if not welcoming of their demise.

"Intelligent" Westerners hold fast to emerging popular ideologies, such as the idea that having children is immoral in the face of climate change, and if they aren't persuaded by this logic, the promise of "more freedom" by not having children, having few children, or prolonging the decision to have children is on the forefront of their minds. Meanwhile, Mohammed and Achmed are dutifully sojourning to have as many children as possible, with multiple wives, while the guilt ridden West foots the bill of their own suicide and ethnic replacement.

Military re-armament in Germany and new military alliances across Western Europe, under far-right nationalist leadership, combined with nuking Turkey and large swaths of the Middle East followed by zero tolerance for Islam and strict controls on refugee crime/reproduction are all that can save the West, and seeing as how those governments are hellbent on letting Muslims literally rape their grand daughters and imprison them in the veil of Islam with no consequence, I feel the outlook is very bleak.

When I hear Muslims shouting their hate rhetoric about having more children than natives and breeding/putting veils on native daughters, I just can't imagine how Germany has not already gone full nazi holocaust on those fucking assholes

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6944/germans-oppose-mass-migration
>>
>>56668905

"I am telling you honestly, Islam will come to Germany, whether you like it or not. Your daughter will wear a headscarf (hijab). Your son will wear a beard. Okay. And your daughter will marry a bearded man.

"We are reproducing faster and faster. You Germans are not getting any children. In the best case you get two children. We make seven to eight children. Okay mate? And then we take four wives each, then we have 22 children. Maybe you Germans have one child and a dog. Huh? And that's it.

"Mate. This is not our fault, it is your fault. If you exploited our countries, colonized our countries, so that you can drive a Mercedes and use your digital camera, huh?

"So Allah (blessed be his name), the Almighty God, will make it so that we will conquer you. Not with war, here in Germany, but with birth rates, first and foremost. Secondly, we will marry your daughters. And your daughter will wear a Muslim headscarf. That is how it is. Now you can get really mad. I can see the hate in your eyes."
>>
>>56669013
We have to purge the Leftists.

You know why China is strong? They don't let women vote. They'd rather have no votes at all than let women vote in degeneracy and welfare states that create degeneracy.
>>
The irony. Hitler and the Nazis exterminated these people because he was afraid of exactly what's happening right now. Its too late, the liberals won. Western Civilization would need extremism for a decade if not more, I don't see that happening.
>>
File: Frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeza.png (68 KB, 470x469) Image search: [Google]
Frieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeza.png
68 KB, 470x469
>>56668905
>that short fucking wiki page on Barbary salve trade
>>
>>56667896
Too late for anything mass, it starts in your neighborhoods.
>>
>>56669342
we must kill all who allow a single foreigner in our borders.
>>
>>56669342
Uh? Universal suffrage is one of the most important things that commies espouse. It was in the old Soviet constitution from like the 1910's too.
>>
>>56669013

the west is so apathetic, liberals think they are so righteous, while the cultural heritage of Western Civilization is slowly being ceded to the most violent and oppressive culture on the fucking planet

don't bother having children unless you really believe that white guilt is going to persuade 1.5 billion Muslims from pushing their Sharia culture whereever they go. Islam is political and can only exist in a state of cultural subversion, war and rape so long as the entire world is not one Muslim state, and then they will just turn on each other because Muslims kill each other more than anyone else kills them

just like in America black people are so fucking entitled while blatant bigoted racism against white people is tolerated in the open on social media as being "funny", #blacklivesmatter shoved down everyones throat as they protest in the streets while so many of them only survive because of welfare paid for by the evil white mans culture, and just like Muslims, black people kill each other more than anyone else kills them, and 50% of all homicide in USA is committed by blacks who are 13% of our fucking population

Iberian Slave Trade

http://ldhi.library.cofc.edu/exhibits/show/african_laborers_for_a_new_emp/slavery_in_iberia_before_the_t

Barbary Slave Trade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

and if you haven't had enough

http://mikedashhistory.com/2015/01/15/blonde-cargoes-finnish-children-in-the-slave-markets-of-medieval-crimea/

These forgotten histories are very problematic to the modern narrative of subversion, fuck white guilt, fuck shame. White people should be damn proud that we weren't genocided by shitskins, our civilizations are the greatest the world has ever known and the only reason liberty, independence, and freedom flourish today is because of WESTERN civilization, something that faggots, feminists, sjws, liberals, and other scum can't seem to wrap their heads around.
>>
>>56670184

The ONLY reason these cunts can have the freedom to complain about white culture is because we laid the foundations for them to have the freedom to do so.
>>
>>56670184
Jews are such haters. It is their nature to adhere themselves to successful societies and suck the life out of them. They even refuse to go to Israel as it is much more profitable keeping Israel around as a permanent Holocaust (potential) while they live on the sympathy in the West, untouchable, above all criticism. Jewish jealousy for White culture has destroyed Greeks, Romans, Franks and Germans, and now, the rest of the West.
>>
File: 1448377461459.jpg (443 KB, 1439x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448377461459.jpg
443 KB, 1439x1000
>>56671146

It's like naive liberals don't actually care about facts or truth or preserving the free world

the only reason people in the west can complain about white privilege is because we built the societies and created the philosophies that made the foundation for the freedom based cultures that allow people to do what they want

Do you feel guilty for being white? I don't
we are a small % of the global population, and simultaneously responsible for immense amounts of human progress yet somehow we are also the problem?

White guilt and modern liberal ideology: I am responsible for things I did not do while I was not alive, minorities are entitled to things they have not earned, I'm privileged. Haha, people are so fucking stupid, I don't care about fucking racial problems, people who obsess over it are just retards being misled from the reality that a small % of the planet controls everything and remains powerful by brainwashing people to fight each other over petty, made up problems rather than realizing we are all in this together and getting fucked over by the same forces.

people think the idea that they are being manipulated and misled by covert forces who are well practiced in the art of cultural subersion is impossible, how naive you can be? Of course this is happening, the stakes are the absolute highest, it is about who controls the fucking the world
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.