[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: Assad.jpg (70 KB, 720x507) Image search: [Google]
Assad.jpg
70 KB, 720x507
TURKEY IS FUCKED
ACCORDING TO US MILITARY SOURCES RUSSIAN PLANE WAS SHOT DOWN ABOVE SYRIA
INITIATE REMOVE KEBAB

https://translate.google.nl/translate?sl=nl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffrontpage.fok.nl%2Fnieuws%2F721149%2F1%2F1%2F50%2Fvs-turkije-haalde-russische-jager-boven-syrie-neer.html&edit-text=&act=url
>>
http://news.yahoo.com/russian-jet-hit-inside-syria-incursion-turkey-u-010811956.html
>>
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-russian-jet-fighter-shot-down-over-syria/article/2577117?custom_click=rss
>>
So when is Ankara getting nuked?
>>
Welcome to 12 hours ago...at least.
>>
>>56668624
When the pilots are sober. Next month I think.
>>
>>56668734
Nigger this was just released.
>>
>>56667715
It's worse than that,
>>>/k/27981847
>>
>>56667715
So let me guess this straight. They warned Russia that they were going to fly over turkey, but they were really flying over distributed territory that even Asaad himself owns a has in. They are in this territory for only 15 seconds, not even long enough for turkey to take them out, they have to fire and follow them back into Syrian territory

Enjoy the fucking has bill turkey
>>
>>56667715
>>56667845
>>56667990
I'll believe it when Obama or any other NATO country does something against Turkey
>>
>>56668817
Who are Turkmen?

I heard they're not under Turkey, but FSA soldiers
>>
>>56668734
Also /pol/ was right again. Turks did not have time to engage and down the plane during the incursion.
>>
>>56668820
It doesn't say anything about the buffer zone, but yes.

NATO has been encouraging this behaviour Tbh fampai...
>>
>>56668817
Nevermind, the title was bullshit.

>>56668947
Something like that, yes. But they are being supported by Turkey.
>>
So can Russia or Syria shoot down Turkish planes that go into Syria?
>>
Why are you guys spreading this. Obviously, Turkey is not going with war with Russia.
>>
>>56669242
Of course not. You can't be racist against white people.

But it is what will happen. This is what happens when islamic monkey brains are in charge. Never think about long term consequences. Reminds me of dindus.

Also Putin could accidentally arm rebels in Turkey now.
>>
File: RUSpilotID.jpg (163 KB, 1010x895) Image search: [Google]
RUSpilotID.jpg
163 KB, 1010x895
>>56667715
>>
>>56667715
Does anyone think that assad has the ugliest profile ever?
>>
>>56667715
RIP in pepperoni turk niggers
>>
>>56669583
No
>>
NATO won't interfere, right? Since Turks are the aggressors.
>>
File: 1252005569_159Jeremy_Piven.jpg (24 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
1252005569_159Jeremy_Piven.jpg
24 KB, 576x324
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUr2nvTEaWo

IRENE
>>
If the plane was still reasonably close to the Turkish border, it's within the limits of reasonable behavior. It crossed, it's dead.

If the plane was 20km back in Syria when the F-16s engaged, it'd be something else. Just over the border? Nobody cares.
>>
Can we do the thing that we did after WWI with the turks again? This time with less turk resistance though
>>
>>56667715
>turks shot the russkies down
>this wasn't even invading their air space
well it was good knowing the turkfags, enjoy converting to orthodoxy and becoming slav.
>>
>>56669805
there wont be a direct war between russia and turkey.
- russia will bomb terrorist groups harder, specially near the turk border
- kurds will get some shiny new weapons
- there will be many sanctions against turkey
- people will start boycotting turkish products (even the rest of the world)
- russia might stop exporting gas to turkey
- russia might take down some turkish f-16 sooner or later
>>
>russia and us bomb turkey out of existence
>armenians declare national holiday
>>
>>56669721
>mexico
>attracted to assad
I always knew mexicans were faggots, but this is pretty gay even for gay
>>
>>56668745

underrated post
>>
>>56669833
>If the plane was 20km back in Syria when the F-16s engaged, it'd be something else. Just over the border? Nobody cares.

Yeah, no.

You can have border guards who shoot someone when they have crossed the border.

You cannot have border guards follow someone across the border to shoot them there.

Someone cared, or Reuters would not have written this article.

You sound like a nigger or a turknig.
>>
>>56669833
comment like this elucidate why americans are known as the kings of friendly fire
>>
Any reliable sources to back that up?
>>
>>56670119
We can give Armenians thanks giving.
>>
>>56667715
Video of Turks committing a warcrime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPmmtrMJyHs
>>
>>56670192
I'm hot for you anon... For you
>>
File: images-8.jpg (6 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
6 KB, 260x194
Wait is this another plane?
>>
POLL

Do you support NATO involvement between Turkey and Russia?

http://strawpoll.me/6095507

>>
>>56669805
Did nato interfere when Russia just rolled in and took Crimea?

No, they are a paper tiger and are just an extension proxy army of America, No intelligent European will fight in an army that serves israel

>>56670082
Dont forget any Turkish jet that is dumb enough to cross the border again will be taken straight out of the sky by Russia or the Syrian army, Russia has now placed a battleship right on the Syrian coast ready to take out any terrorist nato jets
>>
>>56670350
I'll be your burrito if you will be my burger
>>
>>56670212
>Someone cared, or Reuters would not have written this article.
Oh, don't get me wrong, it's important. But it's not a badge of wrongdoing.
The margins for actions in aerial combat are extremely tight. A plane can cover, as people saw today, kilometers in seconds. So by the time a fighter can launch an AMRAAM, a plane may have crossed into another country's airspace.
The Israelis splashed a Fencer earlier in this war, while the plane had already crossed back into Syria. Because if it crossed and it's still in range, it's dead. Nobody thinks you need to down the aircraft within the extreme time constraints crossing national borders would otherwise demand.

Again, if it happened 5-10 minutes later while the plane was already well into the heart of Syrian airspace, NATO would start freaking out. This isn't particularly special.
>>
>>56667715
Fok.nl

Kankergoeie bron man. Krijg kanker en sterf
>>
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/669317915091578880
>BREAKING: U.S. believes Russian jet exploded in Syrian airspace: official

And also:

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/669360215817629698
>Asia stocks stumble on geopolitical tensions, oil retreats
>>
>>56670301
Those are Syrian Turkmen, not Turkish citizens
>>
If its an american military source, give me an american news source. Until then its just rumors
>>
>>56670433

>Shot the plane down over Syria
>For a 17second violation
>Executed pilots

They went from moral high ground to sole act of war so quickly. NATO should not set a precedent of backing up countries declaring war on super-powers, let em lie in the grave they're digging themselves. Turks re not only stupid but they are belligerent. They won't stop here, they will poke the bear again and NATO needs to stay away from it.
>>
>>56667715
I hope Iran defeats Turkey.
>>
>>56670609
read nato rules of engagement fuckwad. Turkey fucked totally up and its damage control is unraveling fast.
>>
>>56670585
Give me the beans Joe
>>
>>56670749
>https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/669317915091578880
>>
File: 1443649640139.jpg (27 KB, 316x368) Image search: [Google]
1443649640139.jpg
27 KB, 316x368
>>56670433
NATO won't intervene, Turkey attacked first so they will not receive any help from allies, that's the written law.

Tomorrow's turkey for dinner.
>>
>>56670799
>read nato rules of engagement fuckwad
Please post a 60-year old PDF to thoroughly destroy your credibility. I'd love it.
>>
>>56667715
So I was on Countrybook when I saw Turkey post this. I capped it for you guys.
>>
>>56668745
most underrated post
>>
>>56668820
Learn how to speak English you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>56670904
>turkey for dinner.
my favorite
>>
>>56670932

lel
>>
File: turkish rambo.jpg (3 KB, 240x144) Image search: [Google]
turkish rambo.jpg
3 KB, 240x144
>>56667715
it doesnt matter I side with Turkey even if they are at fault.

thats how much I hate kacapy
>>
>>56671204
you're a c.uck
>>
>>56670743
they're turkish speaking turkish proxies receiving turkish weaponry and intelligence support
>>
>>56671281
They are not even Turkish speaking. They are wannabe Turks. Leftovers of the Ottoman conquest. Basically, c.ucks.
>>
>>56670918
>waahhhh we don't have to follow the rules bcuz they old
>>
>>56668799

No it wasn't.

This on CNN hours ago
>>
>>56670212
>comparing walking over a land border to flying hundreds of miles per hour over a nebulous air border
If you fire a missile while they're in your airspace, and it blows up the target after it leaves your airspace, did you do something wrong?

I don't have much sympathy for the Russians here because they have been warned hundreds of times about it and continued to do it. If they were on more friendly terms with Nato or Turkey, or if this were the first time happening, it would be bullshit trigger-happy retards doing it. What country can seriously sit there and allow Russia to fly over its territory to drop bombs without speaking up against it?

Missiles fly at something like 1 kilometer every second. It's not like the somebody climbed the Berlin wall, ran a half marathon, and then was gunned down by a border guard.
>>
>>56668745
>not getting sloshed before setting off man kinds greatest firework

It's like you have no sense of fun.
>>
>>56671204
Typical pole, always acting like a pendulum, always extreme on the one side or the other and lack of independent thinking.
>>
Pray for nukes gentlemen
>>
>>56671480

They were in Turkey for about 15 seconds.
>>
NATO is gonna give those shitheads in Turkey the boot. Wait and see.
>>
>>56671480
When you consider that Turkey is funding and supporting the terrorist armies Russia is stamping out, I think we can safely say that Turkey has no defense. What might have been okay when others do it is not okay when Turkey does it. Turkey is half the reason Russia is there to begin with.
>>
>>56670775
>complains about plane being shot down in non-Turkish territory
>complains about pilots being executed by Turks
It's one or the other, you fucking retard

>>56671577
If this was anything like the tens or hundreds of times that Russia has flown over Turkish airspace since their air campaign started, then they were warned prior to entering Turkish airspace
>>
>>56671420
The rules aren't those rules.
To take a "leaf" out of Troodoo's book, "It's 2015". ROE barely last a decade, let alone half a century +, with aircraft developments that were science fiction in 1954.
>>
If Turkey has the right to defend it's airspace does that mean Syria has that same right, too? You know...from the coalition bombers?? Just because Western nations claim the border doesn't exist doesn't make it so. Under international law Syria could rightfully target American aircraft. Not that America gives a fuck about international law anyway. The law doesn't apply to them.
>>
What's the point of living anymore when you know that the whole world is going to hell and your going to likely have to live in it?

World war three is going to break out now and the United States is going to get attacked by China and Russia considering the fact that Russia and China are allies together and considering that Turkey is part of NATO the United States HAS to take part involvement of the situation which will result in us getting attacked.

There is no tomorrow for it will likely be our last now or maybe the next day or so on due to the extreme terrorism that has escalated quickly throughout the world and now looking at this moment is just another reminder that we are all going to die from this eventually.

The whole world was never stable nor restored ever since world war one started and whenever there is a glimps of the world getting back on it's feet world war two breaks out and right after that the cold war happened which involved alot of wars throughout the world.

There was never a break from the constant downfall of the world because when one conflict ends another one begins and now world war three is going to happen right infront of our eyes I don't want to live the life knowing that my country is going to be invaded by the opposing nations nor do I want to live the life knowing that terrorists have managed to get over our borders and are waiting to strike at the call of the extremists as we know it.

I don't want to live knowing that I will have to dodge bullets and eat food from trashcans or live out under a rock when this breaks out nor do I want to live in a more destroyed world when world war three does end.

I thank god for giving me the ability of controlling my own body and mind for I know that I will rather take my own life and know true peace from this hellish world that we live in right now.

I only ask god for him to show mercy and to forgive my soul for I cannot continue to ignore what is happening in this world anymore.

Goodbye.
>>
>>56670918
>NATO's rules are 60 years old
>somehow their age precludes its application

you probably think the constitution is a living document and the 2nd amendment is outdated, don't you faggot?

fuck off. Turks committed an act of aggression. I can't wait to see Constantinople burn.
>>
>>56670872
Can i join Ive got the mayonnaise
>>
>>56671551
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapel_of_Russia's_Resurrection

>The sect believes that Russian Prime Minister and now Russian President Vladimir Putin is the reincarnation of Paul the Apostle, sent to Russia to prepare its people for the Second Coming of Christ;[5]
>>
>>56671778
see
>>56671679
>>
>>56671616
How is this supposed to be an argument? Russia is bombing them, therefore Russia is right?

Turkey's defense is that they shouldn't have been bombed by Russia, let alone bombed by Russia while using Turkish airspace. Turkey warned Russia about this dozens of times. Nobody in Russia should be surprised by it.
>>
>>56671731
you taken this yet another habbening thread way too seriously.
>>
>>56671722
When an RT reporter asked that to the pentagon, he basically said Syria doesn't have that right
>>
Obama repeatedly stands by Erdogan's side and said the shooting was justified.

Fucking Amerikeks.

Same goes for the rest of NATO. Literally not a single NATO country condemned Turkey. Get keked for defending Accomplices of terrorists.
>>
>>56671824
When did Russia bomb Turkey?
>>
>>56671731
Faggot. We won't be invaded. Worst case scenario is a nuckear exchange between NATO and russia. In that case nobody wins. If that does happen you will likely be killed instantly
>>
>>56671913
Thats oils convoy 3 days ago.
>>
>>56671913
sorry
>Turkey's defense is that the people being bombed by Russia shouldn't have been bombed by Russia, let alone bombed by Russia while using Turkish airspace. Turkey warned Russia about this dozens of times. Nobody in Russia should be surprised by it.
>>
>>
>>56671977
If that happens then I hope the nuclear missile hits me directly.

At least it will be painless way to die from this constant suffrage.
>>
>>56668799
i read that on the bbc at about 6pm GMT so that would be 8 hours ago
>>
>>56670932

Autism
>>
>>56671677
>If this was anything like the tens or hundreds of times that Russia has flown over Turkish airspace
Retard, they fly over the same area. Do you know why? Because planes fly fast as fuck and the area is literally the shape of a protruding penis from Hatay Province, right next to Turkmen Militiamen (allied to Al-Nusra).

This is literally the most justifiable flyover you can think of.
>>
>>56668999
checked
>>
>>56672021
Well yes, I'd be pretty pissed if my terrorist proxies were bombed too. But I don't think many people would side with me when I complain about that.
>>
>>56670555
Ukraine is not part of NATO
>>
>>56670664
You're ignoring the other sources, edgelord.
>>
I would like to shake the Turk's hand that shot down that airspace violating kacap.

Nothing of value lost.
>>
>>56669536
RIP Thunderheart
>>
>>56671722

Not necessarily. There are conditions where a nation can lose its sovereignty for the purposes of international law, and I bet there're a lot of people prepared to make that case.

It's how we were able to invade Iraq and topple Saddam, and why chemical weapons are always such a big deal, because using chemical weapons is one of the big triggers for open season on your ass.
>>
>>56671731
Bye faggot
>>
>>56669536
shit on his scattered ashes
>>
>>56671459
>>56672118

Give me a source of that time where is says US military confirms that the jet was engaged in Syria.
>>
Why is ANYONE shooting down fighters? Last I heard everyone was in against ISIS. I don't think ISIS has any fighter jets ... yet.
>>
>>56670555
Part of the issue with Ukraine is that they want to join NATO
>>
>>56670555
ukraine was not apart of nato, turkey 'currently' is
>>
>>56671731
>Newfag, the post

I remember my first happening too. It sure seemed serious, until it wasn't. And then you realize that there're constant happenings and basically nothing ever really happens.
>>
>>56670743
What's your point? they are disgusting murderers who should be destroyed.

I hope Putin watches this a few times.. If I were him these fuckers will rue the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6R9fY8lfGo
>>
>>56670932
10/10
>>
>>56671204
Literally gay and probably a homes equal too
>>
>>56672435
Syria and Turkey have an agreement which is no Syrian forces near the Turkish border. A buffer zone. Which is abused by terrorists.

Also I doubt the agreement included engaging Russian airforce.
>>
>>56672523
>NATO was assembled due to USSR's imperialist maneuvers into western yurup.
>A state that was a very active member in it's red army is now trying to be part of NATO

are these scumbags for real?
>>
>>56672515

Bro I don't care enough.

I saw it on American TV before the sun went down, though. They had the crash site and the spot where the missile hit mapped out.
>>
>>56670738
oil has only gone down like 30 cents. oil should go up though. If turkey blocks the Bosporus, and more conflict it would hinder supply of russian, and ME oil
>>
>>56671551
i do, every night.
>>
>>56672591

Actually Ukraine is apart from NATO.

Turkey, however, is a part of NATO.
>>
>>56672161
How does that make it justifiable?

>>56672223
Russia shouldn't be surprised by it. So much so that they should have avoided doing it at all costs. They were literally warned dozens of times. They were warned more times than the west was warned about interfering with Donbas.

It's still not even much of a justification in my book. Do you think Russia would let the US fly over Crimea to bomb Ukrainians? Or Georgians? Or Chechnyans? Or build an airbase in Tajikistan?

Russia would barely even cooperate with the US on logistics matters in Afghanistan, let alone military operations.

Russia doesn't even dare to enter American airspace with its Bear probes, and there's a 0% chance of those ever being shot down and they are barely even armed.
>>
>>56670777
It couldn't in the past and it won't now
>>
>>56672782
time to disband NATO, it's no longer fulfilling it's role it was designed to do.
>>
>>56667715
>tfw my RAPCON friends at Incirlik told me this but no one listened

Well, at least now everyone knows.
>>
>>56672899
It was never meant to truly be a defensive alliance to counter the Soviet Union. That was merely a lie sold to justify it, and something it coincidentally also functioned as during that time.
>>
>>56670301

No different than bombing them from 30,000 feet
>>
File: 1423521359331.jpg (440 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
1423521359331.jpg
440 KB, 693x693
>>56670932
Please stop
>>
>>56668999
/pol/ is always right. Trips confirmed.
>>
>>56672521
Sir, ISIS does have fighter jets, Turkish F-16's
>>
>>56670932
Where do I find that?
>>
>>56672788
Cuz flying 200 miles out of your way rather than several miles through contested territory to bomb something turkey "shouldn't" publicly care about is retarded. Turkey did this in retaliation for them bombing the mudslime terrorists that turkey wishes it could be.
>>
>>56672899

I was actually making a point of apart and a part, because Cananon is a chink that can't into English
>>
>>56670301
If that was a Turk pilot the russians would wait till he landed and taken him alive where he would die in agony being tortured to death for information.

russians dont follow any "humanitarian guidelines" when extracting info.

They drill you up with holes.

This pilot died a more humane death
>>
>>56671677
Stick a fork in them, Turkey done

Turkey and Greece have seen a rapid increase in incidents since 2013. In the first month of 2014 alone, Turkish aircraft allegedly violated Greek airspace 1,017 times, Gurcan reports. This was twice the number of total airspace violations between the two countries for the first half of 2013.

http://www.businessinsider.com/turkish-and-greek-jets-engaged-in-dogfight-2015-7
>>
>>56671731

Calm down. This is barely 1/8th Cuban crisis. Btw, no one has to side with Turkey. The musceteer act doesnt protect agressors.
>>
>>56669833
That isn't how the ROE with NATO countries work retard.
>>
>>56672051

kek

erdogan is a paranoid dickhead
>>
>>56673197
missed the space bar, point is now invalid. c'est la vie
>>
>>56671722
If you really want to boil your blood look up this twit's ideas on world affairs..

I was spitting all over my windshield tonight listening to him calling for a No Fly Zone in Syria to be enforced by US and praising Hillary "You seem like a nice guy, Ron don't get on that plane today" Clinton

http://www.wmal.com/news/russian-jet-incident-underscores-need-for-u-s-leadership-former-official-says/

basically this article spoken in a sickeningly smug effeminate voice..
>>
>>56673190
>turkey "shouldn't" care about its neighbors
Turkey is the one who has to deal with the Syrian regime, Syrian rebels, and Syrian refugees as its neighbor. Turkey has infinitely more reason to care about what happens there than Russia does.

>>56673313
>this is almost similar to planes flying over greek airspace and dropping bombs
Nope.
>>
File: U8y3NQo.jpg (700 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
U8y3NQo.jpg
700 KB, 3264x2448
>>56667715
Better head to your vault!

I hope my son is not the bad guy and I have to choose between him and nuking Boston like the ending of Fallout 4.
>>
>>56673394
I get that you're not very smart, but could you at least follow the responses?
>>
File: 1447819628576.jpg (66 KB, 625x426) Image search: [Google]
1447819628576.jpg
66 KB, 625x426
>>56672759
>Implying we should give a fuck
We buy 60% of our oil from you brother.
Rates don't need to go up
>>
>>56673813
I think a country waging a proxy war on another country, and the country defending that country because it is an ally have an equal stake.
>>
>>56670212
>You sound like a nigger or a turknig.

How about you stop being a racist son of a bitch, stormfag?
>>
>>56667715
Not surprised. Disgusting T*rk cockroaches.
>>
>>56673820
your son will probably be a degenerate cross dressing faggot kek like his old man
>>
File: Lord of War (2005).jpg (666 KB, 1340x2000) Image search: [Google]
Lord of War (2005).jpg
666 KB, 1340x2000
Fucking T*rksmells.

>Shoot Russian plane in Syrian airspace
>leave pilots left for dead
>hurriedly calls for a NATO meeting to ensure they're protected
>calls Obama to make sure US has Turkey's back
>requests all Turkish planes to be grounded
>spin a story about how a civilian airliner can hear military communication
>spin a story about warning pilot 10 times in 17 seconds

Fucking Turkey this is cowardice. I'm glad my government sees this ruse and public opinion on Turkey has gone to an all time low.

Fuck the T*rkshits.
>>
>>56673845
reduces global supply, global demand goes up. prices go up for over seas people that want to buy from us. supply demand

hey, i remember you. you're the american that was defedning Canadians agaisnt a canadian lol
>>
>>56673982
>b-buh he said duh n-wurd BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Cry me a fucking river.
>>
>>56674106
What did your government say?
>>
>>56674106

Come to a party uninvited

Get a boot up your ass.

I dont blame Turks
>>
File: turk thread on pol.webm (2 MB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
turk thread on pol.webm
2 MB, 1280x528
>>56674106
>>
>>56673924
That's the point. Other anon was trying to say that Turkey shouldn't care about what's happening, despite Syria being its neighbor and millions of Syrian refugees living in camps inside of Turkey right now. Turkey absolutely should care about what's going on in Syria, and just following your logic, it's at least or approximately equal to Russia's stake.
>>
>>56671731
fear not my friend. War is essential in culling the heard. I for one will be watching with glee as society crumbles and along with all it's false heroes.
All those /fit/ neanderthals will be crying on their knees for how unprepared they are. Meanwhile I have spent years training in the art of the katana and will flourish in such an event. And when it's all said and done, humanity's gene pool will be purified.
>>
>>56674286
Do you have any idea how many shootdowns there would be every year if every country was run by savages such as yourself or the Turks?
>>
>>56674423
Are you implying Turkey is interested in Syria because of the poor refugees? Turkey wants the creation of more refugees.
>>
>>56674286
actually they were explicitly invited by the syrian government, they're the only foreign state officially allowed to operate within syria

try harder tard
>>
>>56674253

My PM just met Medvedev and by having a passive aggressive neutral policy on foreign affairs, call for an independent investigation and restraint. Only the truth will prevail.

>>56674286

>Pshek
>still butthurt about Katyn 2.0

I met a Pole here once. He was a dishwasher at a Russian restaurant and earned thrice to amount he'd earn in UK.

Another Pole I met is a hostess and a stripper at a pub masquerading as Russian.

Why do Poles pretend to be Russian when they're overseas?
>>
File: Turk.jpg (10 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
Turk.jpg
10 KB, 267x189
>>56674459

I congratulate Turks for not taking ivan's bullshit

Turkey once again showed the world they're not yuropussies taking and will treat russian violation of airspace seriously.
>>
File: gentlemenpreparetodefend.jpg (24 KB, 600x253) Image search: [Google]
gentlemenpreparetodefend.jpg
24 KB, 600x253
Gentlemen.

It has been my honor to post alongside with you. War has changed. We have reached a point in History where a vast and determined force has been assembled against us.

Gentlemen these foes have no ethics or morality that we recognize and these foes wish for us to die and to remain silent while we die. Very soon pol will be erased and a blue, worksafe board will take it's place. Heavily moderated, heavily monitored. You will be banned.

Gentlemen, prepare to defend yourselves.
https://youtu.be/NqXNDFtWkuo [Open]

When you are banned you must know how to reset your IP address on your current device, computer or phone. When you are banned, and you will be banned, you must strike and spam every other board mercilessly until our Freedom of Speech is restored. Let not one user rest until we have won. Reset your router, do what you have to. Mods think they run this. WE RUN THIS!

Use every single IP address up until it is permabanned... and then move locations and do it again.

>WE WILL NOT BE SILENT
>WE WILL NOT BE CONTROLLED

We fought this battle once before and won against those who would yoke us to their wagon. And we will win again.
>>
>>56671731
God here.

You're forgiven my nigga.
>>
File: 1446535698507.jpg (17 KB, 333x347) Image search: [Google]
1446535698507.jpg
17 KB, 333x347
>>56667715
But the white house "confirmed" they flew over turkey... are you implying they are lying? Well i never....
>>
#BLACKLIVESMATTER
>>
>>56674507

Don't listen to him.

Turkey's own agenda is simple; ISIS oil and eradicating the Kurds. They allow free flow of extremists to enter Syria to strengthen their new oil supplying allies.

When Russia entered the arena it totally destroyed all Turkish objectives in the scenario.
>>
>>56674507
Whatever man, if you think Russia should be able to just bomb whoever they want while overflying whoever they want with zero complaints, then you're a fucking lunatic. That's even beyond America-tier imperialism. The US pulls this shit all the time and when our planes get shot down on bombing runs we don't fucking cry about it and pretend like it was Pearl Harbor.
>>
File: 1441947340937.jpg (29 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1441947340937.jpg
29 KB, 600x604
>>56674106
>not knowing this was all set up
>>
>>56674423
Turkey has been adding Al Qaeda and ISIS by supplying arms and buying their blood oil. How can any sane person support a terrorist enabling state like Turkey?
>>
>>56674868
They are bombing in Syria with the permission of the Syrian government.
>>
>>56674868
>Implying any country would shoot down American jet violating their air space.
>>
>>56674665
You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>>
I wonder what Obama is thinking. He must be shitting bricks. He was hoping a lame duck year where he just shits on the 2nd amendment and pokes racial tensions. It seems like all Democrats are too stupid when it comes to foreign policy like if Moscow nuked us tomorrow nigger and college liberals wouldn't comprehend whats going on because it's outside their BLM bubble.
>>
>>56674868

>the US is violating Syrian airspace to bomb ISIS

How'd you feel if Syria shot down an American plane when the USAF violates Syrian airspace? Is this justified?

>b-but US killing tururists

Same with Russia. "Moderate" Rebels use suicide bombers, behead prisoners and scream ALOHA SNAKBAR all the same.

Fucking hypocritical fucks.
>>
>>56674701
for 17 seconds.....
>>
>>56674967
Maybe they should fucking stay in Syrian airspace then.

>>56674875
Turkey is a complicated place. Erdogan is a cocksucker and I despise him for his arab-appeasing foreign policy, but there are many nationalist Turks who are a bulwark against arab scumbag encroachment on Europe. The Turkish military is bro-tier in that sense.

If Russia were on better terms with the west then I'd find this utterly reprehensible, but Russia plays up these kind of divisions for its own gain. Hopefully this makes them come to that realization instead of making it worse.
>>
>>56672515
WTF anon. Were u asleep for most of the day? We even had skyking threads and shit. Go back to sleep bro
>>
>>56669536
RIP Iceman
>>
>>56675301
You are utterly delusional. The USA's proxy war on Syria is half an attack on Russia itself. The coup in Ukraine was an attack on Russia. You are responsible for the poor relations.
>>
>>56673820
>not encouraging your child to nuke that fucking liberal shit hole, boston
>>
File: 1448411685749.png (50 KB, 496x2552) Image search: [Google]
1448411685749.png
50 KB, 496x2552
>>56667715
>>
>>56675472
lol good kacapball

and so true
>>
>>56675446
shh, we're not supposed to know this.
>>
>>56667715
>turkish jet bombed in syria
based, ebin simply ebin
>slavshit jet bombed in turkey
omg!! how dare u attack supreme leader putin, remov kevab xDD
>>
>>56675472

The ironic thing is that in the case of Turkey, they're actually bombing terrorists and not testing Turkey's air defence capabilities.

And to top it off there was no visibility from the interceptors when they fired the Sidewinder.

Go back to reddit where you get upboats for this shit.
>>
>>56675187
>strawman argument
I'd be fine with it. Dumb argument though, considering the real strawman argument you want to present here is that the US is bombing anti-Assad rebels.

>>56675019
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999_F-117A_shootdown
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Gary_Powers#The_U-2_incident
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Lines_Flight_007 (majorly cried about considering it was a passenger jet)

>>56675446
>America is responsible for everything in the world
Russia plays up those divisions just like the US does.
>>
>>56675682
>stab someone
>hey man, don't complain man, don't be playing up those divisions
>>
>all this mudshits defending Turkey
Crusade Soon Doon Coons
>>
>>56671731
some of us are looking forward to it

i would like to watch the world burn with me i have delusions that i would survive and be like mad max btw
>>
File: 49d.png (113 KB, 331x329) Image search: [Google]
49d.png
113 KB, 331x329
>>56675682

>can't differentiate between strawman and facts
>call anything strawman when it doesn't agree with your peripheral biasness

I'm tired arguing with burgers with their Fox news mentality.
>>
>>56675818
>fly over another country's airspace
>be warned
>continue flying over another country's airspace
>get shot down
>cry like a fucking babby about stabby
Whatever dude. If it makes you feel any better my Russki-Canadaian brother, I wish those pilots had been able to make it into Assad-controlled territory so they could keep bombing.
>>
>>56675852
thems mighty tuff internet words, paco
>>
>>56675920
You're a fucking idiot. You're trying to make my argument for me, and then argue against it, when it's an argument I wouldn't even make.

I'd be fine with the Syrian regime trying to shoot down US jets because they told us not to be there. If they were capable of that or it were in their interest, then they'd be trying to, and the US wouldn't be so involved in this clusterfuck and that would make me happy.

That's the fucking definition of a strawman. You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>56675963
You deflect everything rather than focus on the subject at hand. We were not discussing the Turkish shootdown. We were discussing the nature of American/Russian relations.

Why are you running away?
>>
>>56676054
What you just did was a strawman argument.
>>
>>56670743
>>56671391
How the fuck did they get into the area so quickly?
>>
File: 1447587456148.jpg (94 KB, 684x744) Image search: [Google]
1447587456148.jpg
94 KB, 684x744
>>56674603
>TOP KEK
I was never so glad for Stalin and Hitler fuckin your country over as i am now.
>>
File: AlexanderMacris.png (506 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
AlexanderMacris.png
506 KB, 1680x1050
>>56672515
>>56675342

This is what its like talking with Redditors, or any cultural marxists really.

Its like.. bro, we all saw it happen, why are you trying to deny something we all know is true, that we all collectively just experienced.. but you supposedly havent heard about.

Then they ask for 50 sources, and when you provide them they find some minute detail to derail the discussion onto.

There are 2 kinds of people who cause these problems, genuinely ignorant idiots who dont pay attention and then come asking for sources like its not even true.. or actual cultural marxist shills who are here to deny the real truth while being fully aware that its actually what happened.

When 98% of this board knows something is true, and someone comes around demanding sources, I say we just fucking report them. The sources are in like 5 different threads right now, on this board.
>>
File: khattab.jpg (58 KB, 250x229) Image search: [Google]
khattab.jpg
58 KB, 250x229
>>56676244
hi kaccap diaspora!!!

How's life in south america?

please get out of Brazil and stop turning the place into a corrupt shithole just like russia is
>>
File: jewsyoucanttrustem.jpg (120 KB, 1171x753) Image search: [Google]
jewsyoucanttrustem.jpg
120 KB, 1171x753
>>56676438
>>
>>56672515
>It's a Russians are a day behind thread
>>
>>56676519
>Poland
Go back to pretend to be a russian to be paid something
>>
>>56676124
What? It's not even an argument, it's just answering the question he asked. I'd be fine with it.

>>56676112
Because that's not the subject at hand and it's a tired argument. I don't think euromaidan was a US-led coup, but I do understand why it terrifies Russia and so does everyone involved in the US government which is why nobody will ever do anything real about Donbas. I do think a benefit of the Syria conflict is the containment of Russia. I don't particularly care what happens in Syria because Russian influence there doesn't bother me and because I don't see any good outcomes from it. None of this really matters. Why are you even asking about it?

if you go back to my post that prompted discussing Russian-US relations, you'd see that I'd much rather have US and Russia on friendly terms. I think you're crazy if you don't believe Russia plays up those divisions, because it does. Russia sometimes tries to get what it wants without compromise, like the US sometimes does, and it plays up those old east-west divisions to do so.
>>
File: debating jews.jpg (180 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
debating jews.jpg
180 KB, 612x792
>>56676552
>>
>>56676744
>mexico
>>
>>56668947
ethnic turks who live in syria, iraq and other middle eastern countries
>>
>>56676822
>Poland
I'm enjoying building wall meanwhile you clean toilets
>>
>>56676964
If there was anything in my life Im thankful for is that I dont live in mexico.

jesus christ what a festering stinkhole you live in.
>>
File: Trump senpai.png (262 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
Trump senpai.png
262 KB, 800x820
>>56676964
Don't talk shit to my Poland brother, meximierda.
>>
>>56677065
>Poland
>>
File: 100.png (138 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
100.png
138 KB, 306x306
>>56677065

>pooland telling others they live in a stinkhole

kek
>>
>>56677425
mexico makes this place look like singapore, senpai

Im not shitting you.
>>
>>56668999

We can't refute trips of this magnitude
>>
>>56676438
What are you talking about?
It was released on Reuters 40 min before I started the thread. The point of the thread was that US military confirmed the Russian plane was attacked in Syrian airspace, not Turkish. Which means Turkey lied at least about that part.
>>
>>56677955
Someone is lying that's for sure,and that's expected,but I wouldnt be so trusty with reuters either.
>>
How many white people live in Turkey?

My uni has a fuckload of Kraut exchange students, and I met two who were pale as fuck (one was a ginger) and I assumed they were German but they were actually Turkish and only spoke English and Turkish

It really fucked with my head.
>>
>>56669536
He went through the dangerzone
>>
>>56667715
why cant we in america just invade russia their ancient tech would be wiped out in one day by our better trained soldiers who are braver than any russian. Id take 1 american over 100 drunk russians anyday
>>
>>56668820
the fuck is this nigger speak i just read?
>>
>>56678083
Russia has a lot of options. Turkey not so much. I think they wanted NATO involved in their border conflicts. Which is weird because that means they'd have to stop fighting Kurds.

What has Turkey achieved? More economic pressure on their already failing economy.
The least likely is that Russia is going to stop doing what it was doing.
More likely is that Russia will be prepared for air combat next time...
>>
for all the people that think its justified because russia crossed boarders. Do you think Canada or Mexico would shoot down our planes if we went into their country for a quarter of a minute?
>>
>>56669536
this pic.
sides, where have you gone?
>>
>>56678607
come to a party uninvited

get a boot up your ass

many people resent russians are even involved in Syria in the first place

I mean wtf are they even doing there or trying to achieve?

it's none of their business, yet they keep poking their nose in like it is.

and it got slapped by Mustafa & friends
>>
File: YfyawID.gif (2 MB, 390x220) Image search: [Google]
YfyawID.gif
2 MB, 390x220
>>56677065
lol poland
>>
>>56677273
hes in mexico

go back to where?
>>
>>56678976
>many people

Count harder. Use this thread as a sample.
>>
>>56678976
>I mean wtf are they even doing there or trying to achieve?
>it's none of their business, yet they keep poking their nose in like it is.
Russia and Syria are allies and Syria asked for help...
>>
File: 1440618404306.png (46 KB, 216x302) Image search: [Google]
1440618404306.png
46 KB, 216x302
>>56676964
>>
>>56679144
To Honduras.
>>
>>56667715
>Russia occupying the Crimea
>tension/possible war with the Turk
It's like I'm really living in the 1800s!
>>
>>56674603
The only reason you can say that is because your country isin't culturally enriched with millions of muslims yet
>>
these little shit country's being irrelevant in ww3
>>
>>56679165
>Russia and Assad regime

fix'd

in which case it only shows Assad is a collaborator of the enemy, and thus must be removed from power even faster and more ruthlessly.

yes the place is fucked, and needs help, but it'll be a cold day in hell if russians ever improve their country's situation.
>>
>>56679352
>implying world war 3 won't start over some dinky ass country
>>
>>56677065
i picture Polish people like gollum from lotr am i accurate ?
>>
>>56679437
implying where it starts matters
>>
Not a single Turk shill in this thread, and there were plenty earlier.

Are they all asleep ?
>>
>>56679372
Stop supporting Russia's enemies and they'll stop raping poland. That or put rocket engines and fly poland away from Russia.
Wait, Poland cannot into space...
>>
>>56674286

I read that as "Potty"
>>
>>56679212
>imblying
Malinchista detected
Enjoy pretending to be white
>>
>>56675472

Turkey violated Greek aerospace for more than 1000 times; incidents of Turkish plane crossing Syrian borders.

Fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>56678976
go get fucking blitzkrieged faggot

what are you gonna do? make more taps and dies?
>>
Is this yesterday noon?

The documents and radar records released by TuAF already stated that missile reached Su-24 in Syrian airspace.
>>
>>56669536
He looks like Kaz
>>
>>56669536

This is one lucky kacap

he no longer has to live with the shame of being a russian

but it's not like they have a sense of shame, or honor to begin with.
>>
>>56679512
Maybe /pol/ invaded Erdogan's safe space and he banned 4chan from Turkish internet.
>>
>>56670301
>wasting ammo instead of waiting for them to land and killing him with one bullet

These animals don't deserve to live nor procreate.
>>
>>56679876
How do Turks think about this incident? Do they realize this is extremely bad news or are people celebrating?
>>
>>56680254
my friend, every kacap aggressor that dies is a celebration for the entire world
>>
>>56680254

As always, around 40% doesn't give a fuck. I think this population would literally close their eyes and ears even if world entererd into nuclear conflict and would just get on with their lives as nukes go off around them.

Nationalist k*rds are angry since Russia has been their largest arms supplier 10%

Islamists are happy since they hate Russia more than they hate U.S. 7-8%

Nationalists have always hated Russia, so they are fine with it 10-15%

Gommies and socialists are angry about damaging relations between Russia 2*3%

Secularists are a bit cück and rational so they fear that Russia will arm k*rds and minimize economical relationships. 25%
>>
>>56674868
Meanwhile, the US is free to bomb whoever they want apparently.

>Americans
>>
File: B2_SR11IUAE4ht9.jpg large.jpg (39 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
B2_SR11IUAE4ht9.jpg large.jpg
39 KB, 480x359
>>56671824
>>56672788

>Turkey warned Russia about this dozens of times.

You dense mofos. They warned some high command a couple of times, not an individual plane or pilot. That is why you have to warn A PLANE and it's crew visually before you're allowed into action.

This is like a 7-11 owner shopowner gunning down any nigger shoplifter, because he warned niggers a thousand times not to do it before.

Each case is a individual case..
>>
>>56680594
Thanks for serious post
>>
>>56680835
russians are pretty arrogant and ignorant about "warnings", they interpret them as challenge and dare words.

And Turks know this.

Ivan's boipussy got slapped and they're crying about it.

So much for the bydlo bully.
>>
>>56680835
>This is like a 7-11 owner shopowner gunning down any nigger shoplifter, because he warned niggers a thousand times not to do it before.

That sounds reasonable
>>
>>56675472
This is the reason why I am pretty sympathetic towards Turkey here. I'm not saying what they did was a justified but still, fuck the russian arrogance and their disregard of respect for other countries' air space.
>>
>>56680835
Maybe their Russian commanders should have passed the warning on by ordering them to stay the fuck out of Syrian airspace.

Also,
>pilots weren't warned visually
>visually
They were warned. Do you have any idea what visual warning means for flying? It involves planes not dropping bombs on things.

>>56680734
Whether or not you agree with the motive, from a philosophical base not crying about being shot down when you're bombing people from airspace of people who don't want you there should be considered a prerequisite.

If you read that as me believing that the US should be able to do this with impunity then you're just a dumbfuck because the proper response to the US doing that is shooting down the American planes.
>>
>>56681085

That's hypocritical considering Turkey violated a thousand times neighboring aerospaces.
>>
>>56680998

individual behaviour is no logical defense in the system we have.

just because the last gyppos that shoplifted taunted you, you have suddenly more of a right to murder them, once they do.

case by case is the only logical way to go. Otherwise, you'd need to set a rule for X warnings in Y amount of time to what entety?... if you don't you'll have the i warned the German Empire in WWI not to come to close with their Zeppelins, so I shoot down an Eurofighter of the federal republic now.
>>
>>56681085
>1996
>Turkey violates Greek airspace
>F-16 vs Mirage 2000
>Mirage = 1, F-16 = 0

Should I feel sympathetic to the Turks?
>>
>>56681349
Turkey isn't dropping bombs on Greece. or anybody, for that matter.

>>56681085
This is what I don't get. Russia could accomplish everything it wants here without violating Turkish airspace, but it does it anyway. What's the point? It wasn't an accident since it's done it probably hundreds of times since their Syrian air campaign started, and has been warned about it dozens of times. The only real reason I can get out of this is that they think they can do whatever they want.

I'm sympathetic to the pilots but unless someone can present some other reasoning for this shit happening the pilots were presented as sacrificial lambs of Russian aggression. Cry me a fuckin river about that because maybe Russian leaders should give a shit about their people.
>>
>>56681349
http://sputniknews.com/military/20151125/1030698044/erdogan-airspace-violation-contradiction.html
Well, yeah.
>>
>>56681085
Very interesting to see how petty and ass destroyed Finns are against the Russians. Even worse than Estonians and Poles combined.

Even so far as to stand with proven wrong hypocritical kebabs.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.