[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I had an idea for gun control. First getting rid of guns won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: 1445137937681.png (789 KB, 956x736) Image search: [Google]
1445137937681.png
789 KB, 956x736
So I had an idea for gun control. First getting rid of guns won't happen, so we need ammo control.

Something to combat gangs killing people will be to have a gun serial number check when buying ammo. If the name on the gun doesn't match the buyer, then you can't get ammo. Simple as that.

This will prevent people with illegal guns from buying ammo, having someone else buy ammo, and that sort of thing.

I think this would be a great way to combat most gang related shootings, shootings from stolen/unregistered guns, and prevent a lot of other low level gun crimes.

It is simple and doesn't punish the people that follow gun laws. Just prevents the bad ones from getting their hands on ammo easily.
>>
>>56666074
Shut up, Chris Rock. Ammo is ridiculously easy to make.
>>
>>56666074

Here's a better idea. We round up all of you liberal fucks and toss you into the mental institutions where you belong.
>>
>>56667887
Hehehe, yeah lets go poop on them while we are at it hehehe!
>>
File: 30958304958.jpg (33 KB, 376x376) Image search: [Google]
30958304958.jpg
33 KB, 376x376
>>56666074
>Recommends registration scheme for preparatory steps to confiscation.

How can I say this OP......FUCK YOU.
>>
yeah fuck our freedom right?!

after those evil scary guns are taken then we need to ban sunscreen,iron aluminum,hydrogen peroxide, and fuck it we need to ban dirt and water too and anything electrical since you can extract shit and make bombs, all for the sake of safety!
>>
>>56666074
How about you move to a faggot country like sweden if you dont like guns, faggot?
>>
>>56666074
[Citation needed]
Sounds to me the billions this would divert from.actual policing methods is just a waste of money
>>
>>56666147
This.
OP's idea has been talked about since the 80's, with the biggest cheerleader of banning ammo being Mrs. Shillary Rotten Clinton.

Luckily with the freedom our market still has in the US, you ban one type of ammo...there will soon be another to replace the ammo that got banned, and make it even more lethal.
>>
File: 008.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
also here is a picture of some of my gear just to piss you off

also check out my sexy .50bmg , i havent given it a name yet, maybey you could try naming it :) i named my AK the allah akbar, it also has a " bumpski " that allows burst or fully automatic fire legally X-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6e-M27Ur9U
>>
>>56666074
fuck off c.uck trash
>>
File: 1445980453638.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1445980453638.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>56666074
>It is simple and doesn't punish the people that follow gun laws.

Explain how this will work in detail so it won't make shit harder for gun owners, I'll wait.

Maybe if you hear your liberal fairy tale land in your own words it will sound retarded to you too.
>>
>>56666074
Here's an idea. I make my own. I have a press in the garage and a tumbler in my basement. I could be making bullets tomorrow after a 30min trip to the store.
>>
File: muh AK.jpg (335 KB, 1383x778) Image search: [Google]
muh AK.jpg
335 KB, 1383x778
>>56666074
also, your move Mr. Statist Kuck.
>>
>>56668205

People mentally ill enough to support gun control have no business interacting with society. They're a danger to themselves and others.

I mean come on, it's 2015.
>>
>>56669634

nice piece!, i always thought russians couldnt own guns though?
>>
>mfw no one has yet to refute OPs idea and are just memeing

It would have to be restricted to handguns, as it would be awkward to bring in big guns into stores every time you go. I think it could stop a lot of niggers from shooting eachother.
>>
>>56669723
Rifle permit and furniture change?
>>
>>56669769
What a massive pain in the ass, fuck that.

Americans who build their own guns don't have serial numbers anyway.
>>
>>56670071

sweet shit, i guess i learn something new everyday, i must have gone through 3000 rounds and not one failure with mine, makes me want to get the AEK-971 some day if they are made into semi
>>
>crooks get guns illegally
>there is NO POSSIBLE WAY for them to do the same thing with ammunition

OP is a retard.
>>
>>56666074
Except what would really happen is when someone goes to buy ammo they buy about 2,000 rounds at a time and it all trickles into thieving criminal hands.
>>
>>56670372
>AEK-971 some day if they are made into semi
Import laws that is to Clinton will make that unobtainium
>>
>>56666074
>gun laws
>america
Pick one, there shouldn't be gun laws in America because america allows it citizens to bear as many or little arms they want.
>>
>>56666074

Ammo is trivially easy to make. Most people who love target shooting end up learning how to reload casings eventually because it is cheap and easy.
>>
>So I had an idea for gun control
No, fuck off.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.