[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lol why is it every single time a thug gets shot the media posts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 437x503) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 437x503
Lol why is it every single time a thug gets shot the media posts a picture of them in their graduation garb?
>>
File: laugheda6pack.jpg (123 KB, 451x1130) Image search: [Google]
laugheda6pack.jpg
123 KB, 451x1130
cuz wez nuiggaz n weiz smart

dindu niuffin
>>
There's that only one with the braids and holding flowers. That's the nicest image of him I guess.
>>
>>56665872
Because it's extremely rare for a dindu to graduate so he wuz special and shiettt, he wuz a good boi
>>
because youre not allowed to post the pictures of them from their social media accounts of them holding guns and gangsigns

DATS RAYSIS
>>
>>56665872
So everyone can show sympathy for them.

Imagine if you showed his real pictures? Everyone wouldn't give a fuck.
>>
Because it sparks controversy. I don't even believe the media is liberal anymore. They just post information that cause the most controversy in the population to boost the ratings. It's not even about ideologies.
>>
>>56665872
because they literally expect us to believe "he didn't do nothin'" and that he was an honor student, an aspiring artist, just trying to turn heem life around, taking care of his keedz, spreading the word of God, when a racist white person came along and killed him for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>56666119
Supposedly 86% of them graduate, while most of them should fail. Those poor teachers are under a hell of a lot of pressure. That is a thankless job if there ever was one
>>
>>56665872
He wuz a gud boi, he wuz just gettin' his life on track
>>
File: 1448081986349.jpg (693 KB, 1656x2500) Image search: [Google]
1448081986349.jpg
693 KB, 1656x2500
>>56665872
If anything it should make people hate bogs more. All those years of government money, wasted on a worthless drug-addled criminal.
>>
>>56666820
*nogs
Autofuck this tablet.
>>
We would otherwise (reasonably) assume that they were too uncivilized to graduate
>>
Well Kiss Chicago goodbye the Nogs are going to burn it down like they did Fergusson. They are all lined up outside the Nike Stores!!!
>>
Pretty sure it's because it's the only picture they can find that doesn't involve them smoking weed, pointing a gun at the camera, or hooting while they watch a Nigress perform sex acts with a watermelon.
>>
File: hitlernews.jpg (6 KB, 143x195) Image search: [Google]
hitlernews.jpg
6 KB, 143x195
Graduation garb = dindunuffin
>>
>>56665872
because it's usually the only picture of them with out any gang, drug, or illegal references in the picture
>>
most black men, even 40+ year olds, think and behave as if their life is just a long running trap music video or mixtape.

the graduation picture is the only neutral photo most dindus have.
>>
>>56665872
Making it through american highschool is literally their only achievement

And the only time they've dressed in a civil fashion
>>
>>56670417
this
>>
because they ask the families for photos and its in the family's interest to display them in the best way possible
>>
File: 1431471429694.jpg (142 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1431471429694.jpg
142 KB, 900x900
Its a proud moment when dindus graduate from 3rd grade at 17...
>>
>>56665872

Because it is their only achievement.
>>
>>56665872
Because the leftist media is secretly racist and condescending toward minorities. It's deeply psychological. By showing nigs in their graduation garb the leftist media is accidentally displaying their own since of insecurity toward the perfectly true stereotypes of nigs not being able to do the bare minimum to earn a high school diploma. The leftist media is treating nigs like children, patting them on the head.
>>
Jesus CNN is race baiting hard
>>
>>56665872
Cause every other photo of them is them is gang related.
>>
>>56665872

To make it appear he life was on track
>>
>>56672645
Also, this.
It's the one pic of them not flashing a pistol or a joint or gang signals.
>>
>>56670417
This is really sad. We need to just send in the military, and purge every crime ridden and blighted zone within every city. Sure, I may be out of a job, as I work in dindu territory, and they have a large list of medical conditions that barely keep the store I work at within decent standing, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to take.
>>
>>56665872
It's the height of their life accomplishment and likely the only time you'll ever see them out of baggy shit clothes because they got the outfit for free. Seriously niggers wear huge bedazzled jean shorts and long t-shirts even to funerals. How's the media supposed to push the narrative that the police are executing innocent people if they can't even find a picture of him dressed like a respectable person?
>>
File: 1448368688855.jpg (157 KB, 633x1812) Image search: [Google]
1448368688855.jpg
157 KB, 633x1812
>>56665872

Because this happens when they post their profile picture
>>
>>56673066
Gets me every time. Didn't the Sheboon get really pissed?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.