[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why will she ruin America? Genuine question.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Why will she ruin America? Genuine question.
>>
File: 1448165419608.jpg (12 KB, 485x314) Image search: [Google]
1448165419608.jpg
12 KB, 485x314
>>56664639
Because she's taking money from foreign interests. The Republicans are only blowing local backers.
>>
Because she's a criminal and a manipulative money whore.
>>
>>56664639
Yes. She is the sequel to Obama. If she's elected, we're doomed, and there's no going back.

TRUMP 2016
>>
If she does get elected there needs to be a reality show following Bill Clintons escapades as first husband.
>>
>>56664639
Can you ruin that which has already been ruined? It's more that she will fail to recover it while there's still time to do so.
>>
>>56665088
>If
>>
>>56664639
She will

and people will blame the white male presidents for making it hard for a women to do the job. Obama will be spared since he's black.
>>
Have you ever had a female boss?

I have. Women are shit leaders, It's a fact.

(expand this Image)
>>
>>56665762
This x1000

My female "boss" is trying to fuck me over, but I have so many friends in the business that she'll never know what hit her tomorrow. Can't wait.

All you need are bros in high places, bros. There's no end to what you can accomplish with the right friends.
>>
>>56664639
Because it must be completely destroyed if it is to be remade in her image.

It will be built upon the backs of the middle class and the corpses of all nonbelievers.
>>
>>56664639
Her ingeniously inept leadership
>>56664953
>Because she's taking money from foreign interests.

And this

But we all know hew she really takes orders from...
>>
So no real reasons, got it.
>>
>>56664639

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5484y_Jythk

http://www.akdart.com/body-c.html
>>
Her foreign policy, while extremely knowledgable, is stuck in a Cold War mentality. Calling for a no fly zone over Syria? Fucking retarded. When it comes to the economy she has little clue, but is better than Bernie, though that doesn't say much.
>>
File: unstumpable4.jpg (652 KB, 2844x1600) Image search: [Google]
unstumpable4.jpg
652 KB, 2844x1600
anti-trump is anti-white
>>
>>56664639
If America falls on her watch she will only be the symptom, a reflection of America's internal wretchedness.
>>
>>56664639
she won't be that bad

How i predict hillary's presidency:

geopolitics: A-
domestic affairs: C+
separating money from politics: F-------

worst thing about it will be 8 years of passive endorsement of feminist ideals
>>
File: ryder-truck[1].jpg (13 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
ryder-truck[1].jpg
13 KB, 320x240
She will not get the chance.
>>
>>56664639
>Even more leftist extremist than Obongo
>Panders even more to the oligarchy than most politician
>Doesn't even contain her oligapolic pandering to this country
>Possible brain damage
>>
>>56664639
No she will ruin the entire world.
>>
>>56665088
That could be the greatest and possibly only positive thing to come out of another Clinton presidency
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.