[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CLIMATE CHANGE CONFERENCE WILL DEFEAT ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: 1444665127867.png (486 KB, 1052x696) Image search: [Google]
1444665127867.png
486 KB, 1052x696
http://thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/261193-obama-climate-conference-is-powerful-rebuke-to-terrorists

>President Obama declared Tuesday that next week’s climate change summit in Paris would be a “powerful rebuke” to terrorists, speaking alongside French President François Hollande at a joint news conference.

>“Next week, I will be joining President Hollande and world leaders in Paris for the global climate conference,” Obama said during his prepared remarks, which focused mostly on the efforts to fight the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
“What a powerful rebuke to the terrorists it will be, when the world stands as one and shows that we will not be deterred from building a better future for our children,” he added.

Is he drunk or something
>>
bamp
>>
he's got dementia
>or too much crack
>>
Why does Obama seem so bitter lately?
>>
Is he really giving another speech right now?
Seriously? Again? Kyle seriously
>>
>>56663916
I wish we had a statesmen instead of a stupid nigger.

I get the feeling that most of the world's ruling class snickers behind his back like he is a big fucking joke.
>>
File: 1380656642650.jpg (20 KB, 260x262) Image search: [Google]
1380656642650.jpg
20 KB, 260x262
ISIS must laugh their asses off at this shit.
>>
>>56663916
Serious question...

Is he even living in the same world as the rest of us?
>>
>>56666331

>domestic policies imploding
>racial tensions at all time high
>foreign policy is a fucking disaster
>thinks climate change causes terrorism

I think there's going to be a Clinton-esque scandal. Michelle is barely around him anymore.

It's the Emperors new clothes
>>
>>56666802
since there was a major terrorist attack in paris, all the world leaders will meet in paris as to show off they aren't scared and are building up against ISIS.
>>
>>56666772
i think it just comes down to there being less and less "valid" sounding excuses he gives to placate us while he does whatever he wants, we've seen that what he says is either a lie or completely out of touch, and he cant pretend to be dumb so its all being dragged out into the light
>>
>>56666937
>mfw that was ISIS's plan
>>
>>56666937

If they are not scared they would not need security at the conference.
>>
>>56666331
Because everything he was planning to be his great accomplishments when they list his historic Presidency has backfired and imploded. The only ones who will try to say he was more than the first black President and try to paint him as a great one will be keks writing the history books for the next generation.

Outside of being the first black President he was nothing more than a disappointment who brought in more of the same bullshit.
>>
>>56663916
Sanders also said climate change is responsible for ISIS. What do they know that we don't? Is ISIS really CIA?
>>
fix the weather senpai and isis will totally dissapear and terrorism will never be seen again
>>
>>56666802
The marriage is more or less like Bill and Hillary. The only difference here is Michelle doesn't really have any desire to be in politics outside of a bullshit ambassador position.

Divorce before the decade is over.
>>
>>56663916
A powerful rebuke would be several precision ordinance strikes, the internment of all western clerics preaching insurrection, a global statement identifying political Islam as an international threat, and for this embarassment to never again use the term "rebuke".
>>
>>56666802
What does that phrase mean, "Emperor's New Clothes"?
>>
>>56667573
He's going to have ZERO friends when he get out. Progressives won't want anything to do with him, and his novelty will have worn off. He is a laughing stock internationally. He doesn't have any real life friends. He's a loser. A masochist attention whore without an audience.

He'll probably kill himself.
>>
This climate conference is going to decide on a legally binding resolution for climate reform on all member states.

Its sponsored by greats as IMF/Worldbank, Energy Sector and transportation corps. The latter of two who have most to lose by climate reform.

Meanwhile worldbank has put out a belief that the migrants are climate refugees because of a drought in the middle east.

I personally believe they're going to shill for dealing with current and all future refugees as a response to climate change at this conference.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_United_Nations_Climate_Change_Conference
http://cop21.gouv.fr
http://blogs.worldbank.org/peoplemove/syrian-refugee-cop21
>>
>>56667698
>Emperor's New Clothes
>"The Emperor's New Clothes" (Danish: Kejserens nye Klæder) is a short tale by Hans Christian Andersen about two weavers who promise an emperor a new suit of clothes that is invisible to those who are unfit for their positions, stupid, or incompetent. When the Emperor parades before his subjects in his new clothes, no one dares to say that he doesn't see any suit of clothes until a child cries out, "But he isn't wearing anything at all!" The tale has been translated into over a hundred languages.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor%27s_New_Clothes
>>
>>56663916
Is he trying to out-meme Trump, or has Obama finally gone mad? Because this is some retard-tier shit that Obama has been saying recently.
>>
>>56667698

It's the fable of "The Emperor's New CLothes"

This emperor is so vain and what not, and he wants a fancy cloak. A tailor pretends to sew an "invisible robe" on him. The emperor is naked but no one wants to say he's naked and a moron.

You'd need to read the fable but tl;dr everyone's thinking the same thing, we just don't want to say it out loud.

We know Obama is a dipshit. But the media would NEVER admit it.........
>>
>>56667881
What are you talking about?
Fox has been ripping him new assholes all week.
>>
>>56663916
The only logical explanation is that 'not being scared of ISIS and having our big world meeting' is what is meant to be the rebuke.

I still think a few of those brand new shiny nukes would be better though.
>>
File: 1448341087114.png (325 KB, 423x524) Image search: [Google]
1448341087114.png
325 KB, 423x524
>>56667873

Here's what I think happened.

>2008
>Hillary going to be nominated, Obama is some black senator
>The powers that be (DNC establishment) told Hillary to step aside and anointed Obama as the first black president and the savior of America
>Obama is nominated because he's a poster boy
>He's young, black, Democrat, not Bush, not an old white guy
>taps Biden for VP because he needs some real Washington experience
>packs admin with Clinton people
>one by one they leave, even Hillary
>Obama loses any political clout he has and doesn't have the balls to get the job done competently
>distorts everything, lies about his critics, attacks their integrity
>inexperience and amateurishness shows
>is a cluck
>DNC is pushing Bernie Sanders away and is anointing Hillary, Obama is a lost cause to them

Tell me this doesn't make sense.
>>
>>56667763
Nah he's not the suicidal type. I could see him being the first former President that has to come out with an alcohol and drug addiction as the one thing to... I guess humanize him? He's certainly not going to get his United Nations dream job.

That's about the only thing I think is for his "retirement". Speaking for addicts.
>>
>>56668191

Has CNN?
Has MSNBC?
Has The Daily Show?
Has 2015 man?

Bill Maher is at least pinning him on Islamic extremism, to his credit.
>>
File: 1436754595263.gif (708 KB, 408x303) Image search: [Google]
1436754595263.gif
708 KB, 408x303
>>56663916
>that moment you realize you're an extra in a political satire series
>>
>>56668277
watch the first family during thanksgiving events they attend
even the trannie is sick of him
>>
File: 1448054181570.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448054181570.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>56668389
>>
>>56668455

But they are so robotic.

They're devoid of personality. HE'S devoid of personality.

Michelle is going to leave him.
>>
>>56663916
"I know, right? I mean, Allahu Akbar, the brothers were totally goung to go to this synagogue, mashallah shoot it up, yadda yadda yadda, but the the brothers saw that Obama would be attending a global warming conference. Man. I mean, you know, Allahu Akbar. To tell the truth I think I am going to go into used car sales."
>>
>>56663916
haven't read the article yet, but if they're going to talk about cutting oil dependence, then maybe it would be a blow to ISIS. they get a HUGE chunk of revenue from oil sales.
>>
>>56668618
Honestly like I put here >>56667763

I am so happy Michelle doesn't want any of this bullshit like Hillary. Because the idea of her 8 years after whoever the next President is (anyone but Hillary... even Bernie would be better) would be enough for me to finally move out of the country.
>>
File: Futurama-Fry.jpg (16 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
Futurama-Fry.jpg
16 KB, 552x414
>>56663916
He means it's a sign of cooperation against ISIS between France and America
Are you intentionally being stupid
>>
File: 1447553691949.jpg (27 KB, 600x386) Image search: [Google]
1447553691949.jpg
27 KB, 600x386
>>56663916
>>
File: 1448298290023.jpg (165 KB, 1600x1201) Image search: [Google]
1448298290023.jpg
165 KB, 1600x1201
>>56669158

>He means it's a sign of cooperation against ISIS between France and America

Over "climate change" ?

No anon, you are stupid
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.