[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holland/Amsterdam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Redpill me on Holland /pol/, I'm going to Amsterdam for my 21st in January. What should I expect? Am I gonna get slaughtered by ISIS?
>>
>>56663193

Flikker op.

Je zal geef ons een slechte naam.
>>
>>56663287
Not at all friendo, I went a couple of years ago and wasn't a cunt at all, but now that Europe is a bit more volatile I want an update
>>
>>56663193
that's the flag of luxembourg you idiot
>>
File: 1367766069484.png (315 KB, 410x594) Image search: [Google]
1367766069484.png
315 KB, 410x594
>>56663193

Ohh look, another tourist who will be unable to handle all the drugs in Amsterdam and will end up in the hospital like they always do.

Go away.
>>
>>56663490

If you're going for the weed, you should have your passport revoked and then be sent to Syria.

It's no different really, still for of ISIS sympathising muslims as ever, but no more dangerous than London really.
>>
>>56663702

Ik ben zo sorry voor deze kut, henk.
>>
>>56663193
No, but you might get stabbed by a group of Morrocans.

Have fun. :^)
>>
Smoke the goodies but don't fall for the king size rolling paper, it'll get you fucked up
>>
Reminder that Amsterdam is a tourist trap and doesn't represent The Netherlands. Anything West of Utrecht = niggers/kekland, East = Farmers = More traditional part of the country.
>>
>>56663910
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>56663193

I visit Amsterdam about every year whilst traveling through Europe. It's a city like no other, but please don't fixate on the drugs and red light district. There's so much more to Amsterdam and NL in general.

P.S. For the love of god, book your trip for low season. Drunken tourists, especially Irish and English hooligans absolutely destroy the ambiance.
>>
>>56664749
>Drunken tourists, especially Irish and English hooligans absolutely destroy the ambiance.

Don't even start
>>
>>56663193
>Am I gonna get slaughtered by ISIS?

If you are that paranoid, stay home. Amsterdam is fun. You can see museums, get stoned, get laid. Just don't be an asshole and fuck it up for the rest of us who want to go back.
>>
>>56664874
I take it you agree?
When's the best time to visit so I can get Amsterdam as empty as possible?

I'm planning an extended stay in NL this July. Maybe a week or so.

Any particular recommendations as a local?
>>
Their weed is so overrated, I feel sorry for idiots that go there just for that. Come to the US if you want the real shit. They're smoking what we smoked back in 1997 over there right now.
>>
Amsterdam is full of niggers ,arabs ,jews, hipsters and faggots
only the south and the east of the netherlands are nice places to visit brabant , limburg , de achterhoek are the places to be for white folk
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.