[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thais are the master race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3
Khmers are shitskin. All Malays (Indonesians, Filipinos, Malaysians) are shitskin Muslim. Prove me wrong
>>
You can't tell the boys from the girls.
>>
>>56663225
Shutup Ahmed. You're probably a Malay or Paki yourself
>>
Cambodians, Flips, and Malays are indeed nigger tier. (Also, Flip women absolutely love black guys where I live).

Viets are not. (I guess the Chinese raped them too much, because I see tons of Viet doctors, pharmacists, etc.)

I've been unsure about Thais.
>>
>>56663104
>Thais are the master race
And you posted a pic of a half white girl.
>>
>>56663362
sucks to be you.
3/4 English ancestry, 1/4 Sudaten.
Keep flipping burgers, spic.
>>
goes like this

god tier - nips, best korea
ok tier - chinks, charlie
absolute subhuman tier - everything else within 2000 miles
>>
>>56663225

But actual Thai people can. I kind of think that you foreigners are just using that as an excuse to be gay with the ladyboys.
>>
Seriously though, most of the attractive looking people here are Chinese.
>>
not all thai's look like that though
>>
well, they do have incredible vaginal muscle control... thai women can basically suck you off with their pussies.
>>
>>56663225

well, I can
>>
>>56664531

is there any source to backup your claim?
>>
>>56663104
I like ladyboys and such.
>>
And, best of all, she boasts an eight inch penis.
>>
>>56663225
>implying I want to
>>
>>56663104
>Thais
>world's pioneers of gender changing and traps
>not the most degenerate
>>
Even in a troll thread, no mention of us. Seriously /pol/ get your shit together.

>Triggered
>>
But thais are dirty brown jungle monkeys
>>
>>56666584
Hey Laos, do you have any cute traps to share.
>>
>>56666584
Hello retarded communist brother. Laos are Thai, only more communist and poor. สะบายดี
>>
>>56663104
Malay master race reporting in. :^)
>>
>>56667713
How does it feel that your culture is now literally mohhamad-tier, worshipping an old saudi pedophile?
>>
>>56667300
they congregate across from where im staying late at night, been offered free handjobs. No i dont have any pictures to share.
>>
>>56663104
I'm half flip. At least Flips are Christian amirite? The rest of the South East Asians are heathens.
>>
File: how_to_wink_at_a_faggot.jpg (260 KB, 970x1212) Image search: [Google]
how_to_wink_at_a_faggot.jpg
260 KB, 970x1212
>>56663661
This.
>mfw closet homos think we can't see through that shit excuse
>>
>>56667793
No idea. I dont really mix with them but i really like the way they live their lives. Bunch of fucking slackers
>>
Hey guys what's happening here
>>
>>56667913
Take a few snapshots from the window dude.
>>
>>56667627
Retarded is exactly how i feel at this very moment.

With the way thai is being ran right now, the health of their dear leader, and the whole nationalist thainess propaganda by said gov. They might be in for some military dictatorship soon
>>
>Treechada Petcharat
>my dick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4XzRmYBomM
>>
>>56668428
Laos has been a dictatorship for 50 years lmao
>>
File: 1447982929575.jpg (94 KB, 1338x716) Image search: [Google]
1447982929575.jpg
94 KB, 1338x716
>>56663654
I can aglee with this post
>>
>>56663104
>Filipinos
>Muslim
in the south maybe, but everywhere else they're Catholic
comes from 500 years of Spanish rule
learn your history trap lover

Thailand is just where degenerate whites go to fuck brown girls / boys / children on the cheap.
>>
>>56668362
Ah sorry indigenous american bro, i dont have street view. Its also 10am here.

If you have kikebook, look up sexypancake2 on there for best issan has to offer.
>>
>>56666584
Laosians are nigger tier along with Cambodians and worse than either of these are samoans and micronesians
>>
>>56668543
>open thumbnail
>airbrush filter

why the fuck do all asians do this
even when i was learning chinese and downloaded some chinese photo app it blurred everything and lightened skin by default

it just makes the photo shit quality
>>
>>56668575
40yrs, national day is coming up next month. Gov officials are walking around having people put flags.
>>
>>56668927
Because all Asians want to be white.
>>
>>56668740
I just wanted to see if you were proxy bullshitting.
>>
>>56663104

Thais, Cambodians, Malays, Indos, Flips all come from the same genetic stock and are all flat, broad nosed, spikey haired, yellow skinned manlets with prognathic jawlines. They're all ugly as fuck.

Sauce: I lived in SE Asia for ten years and have been to every nation there. The languages, cultures and religions change, but the genetics are all identical and shit-tier. I lived and worked in Africa for five years, too. I can't decide which race is uglier.
>>
Yes having the rest of the world treat your country as their own personal brothel is certainly master race...
>>
>>56663104
Fucking Murricanfag. Borneoans here, we have nothing to do with Malay shitskin. Malays can drink piss and fuck goats all day.
>>
>>56669138
Flips are mixed to hell.
>>
>>56669078
Ah no worries, i'm american lao.
>>
>most of this fags believes Malay are shitskins

Almost all Asians came from Austronesian bloodline learn some shit you uneducated pig.
OP is probably a nigger for not knowing South East Asian culture.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austronesian_peoples
>>
This is now ASEAN thread, faggots.
>>
>>56669683
Nobody gives a fuck about ASEAN man
>>
>>56669683
Its going to fuck up laos already shitty tax laws.
>>
>>56669481

I lived in Flipland for one year, in Cebu City, but also traveled throughout the islands. They're 90% unmixed. Ugly as fuark.
>>
>>56670132

I worked for ASEAN HQ in Jakarta as a consultant. Even the ASEAN staff didn't give a fuck about ASEAN. Funny. But a block away from Top Gun, so it all balanced out. Jakarta was shit, btw. Just like Manila. Bangkok is the best city in the region, easily.
>>
>>56670151
Laos is quite irrelevant to be honest family
you are landlocked
you are result of french raping vietnam
also commie
so in my eyes your irrelevant laos
fuck off with your pathet lao ideology
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.