[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sam Harris on Syrian Refugees, Obama, and the Right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: Sam_Harris_01.jpg (834 KB, 2393x3000) Image search: [Google]
Sam_Harris_01.jpg
834 KB, 2393x3000
Still going to pretend this guy isn't a racist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdcRTGAZRNE
>>
hes an atheist jew, all jews are against more shitskin mudslimes in the west.

the issue has nothing to do with race
>>
>>56661521
Still believe that racism is a bad thing?
>>
>>56662046
Totally this.
The Four Horsemen video is literally him attempting and failing to get the other self-proclaimed most famous atheists to see Islam as worse than other religions.
>>
>>56661521
He's an atheist. The only thing he deserves is to die screaming in flames.

The fact that he correctly despises muslims is a minor point in his favor, but insufficient to redeem him.
>>
>>56662046
>all jews are against more shitskin mudslimes in the west.

Not sure why I said this, MANY jews are actually totally pro shitskin mudslimes in the west

total brain fart on my part
>>
>>56661521
Harris is an okay philosopher, but his politics are usually pretty uninformed, like his "exchange" with Chomsky.

That said, he's right on refugees and Islam.
>>
File: Ancestry Better.png (72 KB, 1070x593) Image search: [Google]
Ancestry Better.png
72 KB, 1070x593
>>56662383
Those faggots are only ethnic Jews in name, traitors to our people, and forsakers of the western civilization. Gas all liberal, multikulti Jews for all I care.

This is coming from a Jew.
>>
I learned from him that everyone's brain initially contains racist thoughts.

science brain scan
>>
Harris is irrelevant
>>
I don't get why everyone explodes over these kinds of things.

All he's saying is that Muslim refugees are more likely to be a security risk than Christian refugees. And people are losing their minds?

People lie in basic discourse all the time to try to hide ugly truths and Harris just points these lies out every time like some sort of autist
>>
File: ch.jpg (46 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
ch.jpg
46 KB, 620x388
>>56661521
Sam Harris is fucking spectacular.
>>
>>56661521

sorry OP. you are confusing being racist with being right.
>>
File: 1440037402063.jpg (19 KB, 664x498) Image search: [Google]
1440037402063.jpg
19 KB, 664x498
>>56661521
>He thinks right-wing views are crazy but the lefts utter unwillingness to name the problem gives them ammunition to spread their crazy views

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable center-left position to me. The problem is that the left has gotten so crazy lately that his views seem like their ultra-right and racist in comparison
>>
>>56664925
they're*

my bad, f@m
>>
>>56664775

this desu.
>>
He got BTFO by Chomsky. He's mediocre at best.
>>
File: 71Ci5oIs-UL._UL1500_.jpg (499 KB, 1017x1233) Image search: [Google]
71Ci5oIs-UL._UL1500_.jpg
499 KB, 1017x1233
>>56661521
They hate him and call him a bigot because he's right.

The louder you hear leftists scream "bigot", "racist", or "fascist", the more right the target of the accusation is.

Leftists don't deal in facts, they deal in dogmatism. When they hear an opposing viewpoint that they know is true but invalidates their worldview, they degrade the person who has said the "untruth".
>>
>>56661521
>expresses repeatedly his dissatisfaction with the moral authority being handed to the right by Obama
>all of the characteristics he lays out are idealistic, none mention race at all

Wow, what a glowing endorsement of racism.
>>
>>56661521
was this faggot always redpilled or did he became redpilled with time???
>>
>>56665537

If you don't think his focus on Islam is race based, youre naive
>>
>>56664925

>calls them crazy without explaining how
>goes on to explain that their propositions regarding the refugees aren't actually crazy at all

what the fuck is this guy even on about? He's talking in circles or does he have to mention that right wingers are "crazy" for the sake of his fedora tipping audience members?
>>
>>56661521
Harris is based af tbqh.

He is now attacking libkucks and feminists and blm babies.

It's great.

He is tired of racist bigot being the only thing the left says
>>
>>56665706
nah.
>>
File: 1361899790342.jpg (241 KB, 863x718) Image search: [Google]
1361899790342.jpg
241 KB, 863x718
>>56665717
>does he have to mention that right wingers are "crazy" for the sake of his fedora tipping audience members?

The answer is yes.

But to be fair. When he was saying the right is "crazy" I think he was referring to Trump saying the Muslims should be tracked and carry ID cards. He then goes on to defend the notion of preferring Christian refugees over muslims.

So not really.
>>
>>56665706
>If you don't think his focus on Islam is race based, youre naive

>agree with me or I'll call you uninformed
That's not a fucking argument.
>>
>>56661521
Atheists who think about their beliefs tend to be racists. Not saying your average SJW who's racist because it's hip is going to be a racist, but once God is out of the picture you start to think certain races are predetermined to act in a way due to their genes, and for them there's no human soul that all races have. Remember Hitler was an atheist and he was obsessed with race.
>>
>>56661521

He's like a dreamy looking Ben Stiller.

And no, he can't be racist, he's jewish.
>>
MEMES
>>
>>56666666
>>
>>56666503
>Remember Hitler was an atheist and he was obsessed with race.
Hitler also wore clothing and wiped himself after he used the toilet.
Should we abandon every single idea that has anything to do with Hitler?

One ought to follow empirical evidence and the scientific process in general, wherever it leads. Don't go into anthropology with some racist presupposition, just hoping to find some way to contrive proof of it. But if the science genuinely does seem to point in a certain direction, no matter how uncomfortable the truth seems, then don't shy away from it, either.
>>
>>56664102
a sick host makes a bad parasite
>>
>>56661521

I love how all the Four Horsemen are completely anti-PC bullshit.

I guess, I'm not sure about Daniel Dennett, all I know is that his view on consciousness is absolutely retarded.
>>
>>56668850
Who are the Four Horsemen?
>>
>>56661521

nothing racist said there fameroo, harris is dope.
>>
>>56669489

4 meme atheists that Reddit worships.
>>
>>56669489
Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennet, Sam Harris and Christopher Hitchens. I think it was Hitchens who coined the title, The Four Horsemen of the non-Apocalypse.
>>
>>56661521
Sam is based and giving zero fucks.
>>
>>56664102
Then you guys really need to stop voting dem, because they seem to enable every social ill that has been occurring.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.