[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else worried about Trump. He wants to get the BLACK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: TRUMP.jpg (103 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP.jpg
103 KB, 640x427
Is anyone else worried about Trump.

He wants to get the BLACK vote, the MUSLIM vote, and the MEXICAN vote.

How does he expect to win? He shouldn't alienate anyone. He should just keep his mouth shut because he's in the lead.

Also during election day how is he supposed to win if only white men are gonna vote for him.

Does anyone else agree?
>>
It's over for trump
He's gonna start falling in the polls soon, and there's still no strong alternative. Looks like 8 years of Clinton ahead.
>>
>>56660199
trump is a democrat shill.

don't trust the trump fags he got them dancing with his snake oil salesmanship.

the guy is not even serious about anything he smack too much shit.

I don't want Hillary Clinton to win.
>>
>>56660199
Women are easily manipulated and will vote with their white man.
>>
>>56660199
>He should just keep his mouth shut because he's in the lead.

Not keeping his mouth shut is why he's in the lead.
>>
>He should play it safe, and not say true things, if he wants to win

Wrong. He has won by doing the opposite of what you say.
>>
>>56660428
This is so stupid. Why are there so many Jews who hate him and constantly call him a naaaaaazzzziii? These posts are so old and have been around since before he entered the race on here. Stop.
>>
File: 1446095746595.jpg (66 KB, 600x499) Image search: [Google]
1446095746595.jpg
66 KB, 600x499
Every time, without fail, i read all the posts in the Trump threads in his voice.
>>
Trump wins by telling the truth
Hillary will run for office in prison and get raped on live TV
>>
>>56660199
You're missing the point, syrupbro. The whole reason Trump is annihilating his opposition is that he doesn't worry. In this era of walking on eggshells, people from all origins and walks of life are drawn to a bold, confident, no-nonsense leader.
>>
>>56660199
Blacks dont vote, muslims are a small minority, and mexicans cant vote

not a problem

>>56660392
>falling in the polls
just like the last 1000 times huh
>>
>>56660199
He'll win them over. He's a WINNER!
>>
If he wanted to win, he would shut the fuck up. But he doesn't. He's probably thinking "what do I have do so my poll numbers drop, whip dick out in public?"
>>
>>56663207
funny, since him not shutting up has had his numbers increase. if he whipped his dick out, he would probably get the women vote. not a bad idea anon, show he actually is the only candidate with a ballsack.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.