[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have to be really fucked up that even buddhists want to kill you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
You have to be really fucked up that even buddhists want to kill you
>>
>>
>>56659544
Is there a religion that hasn't been antagonised by Islam?
>>
>>56659544
Buddhists? Really? Aren't Buddhists all about self-enlightenment and shit, like they don't even really worship a god?
>>
>>56660346
Buddhists are, oddly enough, pragmatists when it comes down to it.
>>
Too bad it doesn't show how Buddhist's in Myanmar have been at war with muslim's in their country. At least give both sides of the story.
>>
>>56660346
Well their religion apparently is not about
Keking yourself to mudslimes so they can butcher you
>>
>>56660553
You act like Buddhists started it. Islam is vile and brings conflict wherever it goes. Even the peaceful Buddhists realize the savage religion and its followers must be exterminated.
>>
>>56659544

This can only be good for Australia
>>
File: 1448069076042.jpg (23 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1448069076042.jpg
23 KB, 251x240
>>56660553

A war started by Muslims, as per usual.
>>
Muslims are truly the worst.
>>
>>56660346
Firstly that one pic of the monk squatting with a pistol is normally captioned with a quote about how they want to be peaceful but given the choice between peace and survival at that point it is the Muslims making the decision.
Srcondly Buddhists are like anyone else. Chinese cynicism toward religion is partially a result of a wave of Buddhist theocrats abusing their power. And yes they were violent and materialistic.
Will there ever be a day when people understand that the physical actions of an actual human cannot be contradicted or undone by one interpretation of any text?
>>
>>56660522
yeah, self-preservation is a motherfucker
>>
I always get freaked out by the prospect of Muslims taking over the world but then I remember that everyone fucking hates them and that even if they become the largest religion in 100 years they'll still be severely outnumbered by everyone else.
>>
>>56660723
>>56660818
Don't get me wrong, I'm not defending muslims. I'm just saying its more than just muslims saying they want to kill some peaceful group for no reason.
>>
>>56659544
They pissed off Burma's Buddhists and no amount of Allah snackbaring will save them
>>
>>56660870
The quote is usually:

"You can be full of compassion, but you still can't lie down next to a mad dog" or something along those lines.
>>
Islam just cannot co-exist.
Anyone who believes otherwise are fucking retarded.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.