[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I agree with many of Trumps policies but how can you guys justify
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8
File: TrumpStumpsHimself.png (10 KB, 512x191) Image search: [Google]
TrumpStumpsHimself.png
10 KB, 512x191
I agree with many of Trumps policies but how can you guys justify all the baseless assumptions he makes? I mean 97% of scientists say Climate Change is real.

And let's not forget about:

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

Where does he get of saying this when most illegal immigrants are just day-laborers from rural Mexico? I'd love to see how /pol/ tries to hamster their way out of this.
>>
>>56659410
97% of my dick is huge, do you believe me?
>>
>>56659410
so what it's real?

there is nothing you do about it now - the methane release of siberian permafrost has become self-sufficient
>>
He isn't wrong on the outcome. Chinese don't give two fucks about "climate change". Their smoke reaches the west coast. All it is doing is raping our ability to compete.
>>
>>56659670
>>56659832
just the type of hamstering I expected from Trump's immature supporters.
>>
>>56659920
smog*
>>
>>56659410

The 97' consensus study was shown to be rigged a long time ago. You guys just keep repeating the same lie
>>
>>56659920
Shifting goalposts. Just because they don't care about climate change doesn't mean they invented it. If anything, we need a president who will encourage China to go green.
>>
>>56659410
>I agree with many of Trumps policies but how can you guys justify all the baseless assumptions he makes? I mean 97% of scientists say Climate Change is real.

If climate change was real, then we would be bombing china and not the middle east. Think about it, china is literally responsible for the majority of global pollution, yet liberals do not do a damn thing, correction, they literally defend china and chinese policies and have been since the 1970s.
>>
>>56659410
Please stop trying to find excuses not to make America gr8 again, Trump 2016.
>>
File: 1448219517000.gif (2 MB, 269x318) Image search: [Google]
1448219517000.gif
2 MB, 269x318
>>56659937

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw

Watch this.
You sound as crazy as the black man.
>>
>>56660024
Which will never fucking happen in a million years. You have a better shot of Obama healing the planet before he leaves office like he promised.
>>
>>56659410
I like how we keep getting new 'trump supporters' that aren't used to the crazy thing he's been saying for half a year.
>>
>>56660024

How's some faggoty little sjw president going to convince China to go green? Might as well convince you to stick a bus up your ass.
>>
>>56659410
>I didn't read Trump's book, the post

He explains his claims and his general thought process behind them.
>>
>>56659410
>I mean 97% of scientists say Climate Change is real.

A flat out lie. Not even the majority buy into AGW.
>>
>>56659410
Climate change IS real.
Man made climate change ISNT.

Learn the difference.
>>
>>56660335
Source on that please.
>>
>>56660024

>encourage China to go green

you're an idiot
>>
>>56660118
>monkey in a suit spamming memes

hilarious.
>>
>>56659410
>their rapists
>not they are

correction
>>
>>56659410
97% + of people are fucking retards

Freeman Dyson doesn't believe in it. Youtube his video.

Freeman Dyson > 97% percent of faggots
>>
>>56660580
Also even if it was totally real, the only reason you hear about it is so the government can impose high-tech totalitarianism.
>>
>>56660118
>>56660086

Global warming is serious business, guys.
>>
File: 1409691981026.jpg (19 KB, 300x190) Image search: [Google]
1409691981026.jpg
19 KB, 300x190
>Every post ITT
That means you too OP you rampaging faggot
>>
File: Ford1920.jpg (152 KB, 1023x579) Image search: [Google]
Ford1920.jpg
152 KB, 1023x579
>>56660024
>Ford may be making us billions of dollars, but I think it's time for them to go green.
>>
>>56660596
>source
http://cfact.org/pdf/2010_Senate_Minority_Report.pdf

Cook et als survey had a flawed methodology. They read the abstracts of 12,000 papers on climate change. Of those 12,000 abstracts, 34% mentioned AWG. Of those 97% of the abstracts mentioned humans as a "contributing" cause. That included such things as methane production from the beef industry. And at least two scientists have come out and said their papers which were counted as pro AWG, were in fact not. It's 97% of 34%, and even that is debatable.
>>
>>56659410
97% of scientists thought that the world was flat at one point. If the planet is heating up, why are the polar ice caps getting larger?
>>
>>56662051
Greater evaporation from the oceans, and Antarctica doesn't exactly get above freezing even as temperatures rise, so there's greater snow precipitation over the continent which stays snow.
>>
>>56659920
>go to China
>taste the competition in the air
>it starts burning my eyes
>slip in some of the competition spilled on the sidewalk
>>
>>56659410
He's gonna bomb the shit out of climate change.
>>
>>56661467
>citaiton needed

No, a citation isn't needed. Because in the 1970s these cock sucks said we would all be either be literally frozen due to global cooling. Then in the 1980s they flipped and said the ice caps were going to melt and we would all be living on a water world. Then in the 1990s they changed their song again and claimed the planet would be a charred radioactive husk due to an ever growing ozone hole. By the time you were born, the story was changed again to "humans are changing the climate, it could go either way; gib money plx".

The end result is that environmental regulations designed to tackle an imaginary problem has made it unviable to manufacture things in the united states, while china who doesnt follow any environmental rules or treaties, and build whatever the fuck they want and sell them at low prices globally.
>>
File: ColombiaCoffeeman.jpg (159 KB, 525x350) Image search: [Google]
ColombiaCoffeeman.jpg
159 KB, 525x350
>>56659410
why does every sjw faggot like yourself stereotype spics as pic related?
>>
File: 1446019518062.gif (351 KB, 263x239) Image search: [Google]
1446019518062.gif
351 KB, 263x239
>>56659410
Trump is not a climate scientist... However I will say the media tends to misrepresent climate change really badly, so much so that it leads to a lot of misunderstanding. ITT you can see a lot of that. Headlines that link climate change to shit that had nothing but a casual relationship. You also have a lot of "meh" science that gets thrown in the loop. Right now we're on a natural warming trend. A good scienctist would say that based on currently available evidence we may be contributing to the acceleration of this natural process. Science is about making skeptical assertions and constantly testing them. Unfortunately the politics of climate change kinda kills the science part. Also a super consensus in climate change doesn't mean much given the the varying definitions and understanding of it. We have a general idea what human activities influence global climate and that we have an impact... The question is how much and does it matter? Also fuck the media for jumping to climate change every time there is a drought or hurricane.
>>
>>56662483
You don't seem to understand.
Those hispanics are the ones that everybody actually wants. This man has clean clothes, a well fed and taken care of animal and works obviously hard by distributing coffeebeans all other the US, making his living on his own and living the american dream.
The ones that nobody likes are the Pedros and Fernandéz that fled from the drugcartel because they borrowed two gorrilion pesos and couldn't pay it back in time, living off of welfare as illegals and selling drugs.

Not my actual beliefs. But seemed well fitting.
>>
>>56659410
at this point, as long as it's not a liberal, I'll vote for it.
>>
>>56664748
That's how America keeps getting fucked over.
>>
>>56662032
The Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT) is a conservative Washington, D.C.-based non-profit organization
>>
>>56659410
I don't give a shit about climate change.

The only way to fix it is to wipe India, Africa and China from the face of the Earth, since they'll represent 6 billion people by 2050. We don't matter anymore, so fuck it.

Go start WW3 and wipe out 75% of the world's population if you care about the issue.

Nobody cares about Mexicans because this isn't Mexico.
>>
File: cucks.jpg (27 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
27 KB, 400x267
>Amerifats
>>
>>56659410
>I mean 97% of scientists say Climate Change is real

But is it caused by mankind? Fuck no.
>>
>>56665668
I know Brother China. I know...
>>
>>56665106
Actually the more liberal America gets the worse it gets
>>
>>56659410
>I mean 97% of scientists say Climate Change is real.
Not actually true. That study was rigged by the person conducting it. In reality, the girl took a poll of 3000 scientists, picked 700 she liked, and recorded only their responses.
>>
>muh 97%

Watch this video and then say that with a straight face.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw
>>
>>56666351
This.
As soon as anyone cites this figure, I know I can stop paying attention.
>>
>>56659410
i like how his outlandish bullshit actually makes people start discussing things. Hes gonna pull up a bunch of serious issues using this tactic, then drop out.
>>
>>56659937
just the type of euphoric thoughts I expected from not-Trump's pseudo-intellectual faggots.
>>
>>56659410
Climate change is real you dumb faggots

Global warming isn't

The earth has gone through ice ages before. In sure it's had "heat" ages as well.
>>
>>56660086
China is a developing country. It is still poor. We polluted the shit out of things to gets here we are, because clean technology is more expensive. When your people are living in poverty, your priority Is not on global warming.
>>
>>56667388
Tragedy of the commons.
>>
>>56659670
This isn't even a good retort. For it to be comparable, you should have said something like "97% of women say my dick is huge."
>>
>>56659410
> Scientists that get unlimited funding to do the same studies on climate change say climate change is real

Yeaaaaah ok.
>>
>>56660024
>president to encourage China to go green
Boy, I'm glad you aren't 14 or anything like you keep saying about trump supporters.
>>
>>56659410

lol China can keep their manufacturing. Have you seen the pollution? They will practically kill themselves off
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.