[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you want me shot /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 1159x736) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 1159x736
Do you want me shot /pol/?
>>
>>56658806
Yes, but not for the reasons you think. Don't ask why, you'll only be inspired to shoot yourself.
>>
>>56658806
Yes.
>>
>>56658806
who cares he's not even worth the bullet, there is a long, long list of people i would shoot first
>>
>>56658806
No, maxresdefault. You and your ideology encourage productivity and frankly keep people from standing in the way of God Emperor Trump's path to victory.
>>
>>56658806
Lord Stefan only if you will it. HAIL
>>
>>56658806
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CM_--di7L8

He seems like a nice guy.
>>
>>56659712
i'm going to donate 1 cent
>>
>>56660001
50 cents minimum, but that might get you a more colorful response.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4znWSgJfsho
>>
File: stefan sounds ungrateful.png (18 KB, 639x216) Image search: [Google]
stefan sounds ungrateful.png
18 KB, 639x216
>>56660001
You wouldn't, would you? :^(
>>
>>56660085
>anarchist
>getting angry when people don't give a shit about his e-begging
>>
>>56660179
>canadian dollars
Wow, what a dick. Who the fuck does that?
>>
>>56660179
I donated $5 USD and he was cool about it. He emailed me and asked if I wanted a premium membership to his website for free or something.
>>
>>56660566
You might as well send him monopoly money, it's the same as our Trudeaubux
>>
Reminder that people actually believe everything this guy says.

https://youtu.be/3jIMLKBVt00
>>
>>56660780
Don't mock monopoly you prick. Monopoly money is legit, I bought my house by trading Mayfair
>>
>>56660640
Perhaps I'm projecting but this makes it worse. He said "from..." implying this is a regular donor. You were a first timer? A recruitment tactic to lure you in then guilt you into making consistent donations?

I read the Facebook comments in 2013 and multiple people defended the complaint.

>b-b-but s-so much of the $2 goes to paypal...
>>
>>56658806

Who is this? The kek king?
>>
Stefan is just a big nasty egotistical doo doo head, and his views on anarchism are silly.
>NOT AN ARGUMENT
Yes it is. Your views are silly and you have a big ego.
>NOT AN ARGUMENT
"Not an argument" is not a rebuttal! Argue my point or fuck off!
>>
>>56661608
His argument is that his ego doesn't get in the way of his glorious belief in peaceful parenting being the cure for civilization's evils.
>>
>>56658806
Yes, die and fuck off forever
>>
>>56661608
Do you want him shot? Because if you aren't an anarchist, you want all anarchists shot. And that is not an argument, you monster.
>>
>>56661858
This is a dumb argument. I recognize states are based on the use of force. This is incontrovertible and unavoidable. To dismiss the existence of government as a recognized organization across almost every society and culture for thousands of years is dumb.

Unless anarchists stop cooperating they should have no fear of being shot.
>>
>>56662525
Shut up Stephan.
>>
>>56663565
Not an argument.
>>
>>56658806
>people act like assholes even with an active poliece force
>SO IF WE GET RID OF THE POLICE FORCE THEN SUDDENTLY EVERYONE WILL ACT NICE
is this guy a legit retard? this sounds like the mentality of a 5 year old, legit
>>
>>56663888
the idea is to pay for the police like we pay for insurance and anything done with tax dollars could be done better by the market.

desu it's not a bad idea but he is not particularly eloquent, comes off preachy, and has a cultlike following.
>>
>>56660321
He sets up this donation system where everyone is free to pay him whatever they think he earns (which is the most moral system from an anarcho-capitalist perspective) and then gets pissed at people for paying him "unfairly" when according to his philosophy, that should be literally impossible.. He's either admitting that his whole worldview is majorly flawed, or just being a selfish dick, possibly both.
>>
>>56663717
Please don't bully me.
>>
Casual lurker here
What's /pol/'s deal with this guy? Thought he shared alot of /pol/ ideologies, especially about the refugees and race
>>
>>56659035
this
>>
>>56665792
he's an an-cap
basically a retard
also he is obviously suffers from a severe form of narcissism
he semi red-pills normies but other than that he's pretty oven worthy..
>>
>>56665792
>casual lurker
>/pol/ ideology

Kind of redundant.
>>
File: 1446274229313.jpg (40 KB, 570x574) Image search: [Google]
1446274229313.jpg
40 KB, 570x574
>>56665483

This is actually a great insight into why his entire philosophy is shit.

It also illustrates how uncommitted he is to his own premise, leaving him not a philosopher or activist, but just another grifter with a salespitch.
>>
>>56665792
hes an anarchist lunatic but im still pretty fond of him
>>
>>56658806
he's mentally ill but i like those videos where he collects all those stats together
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.