[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kurdistan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 12as.jpg (273 KB, 1406x1026) Image search: [Google]
12as.jpg
273 KB, 1406x1026
Will Kurdstan be a country on our life time

https://www.quora.com/Why-should-Kurdistan-become-an-independent-country

>50% of kurds live in turkey TOP KEK.

Also
>Post yfw turkey will be torn in half by a civil in war in your life time.
>>
>>56657500
how likely is a Turkish civil war at this point
>>
>>56657733
Very, not now but at least in a decade.
>>
>>56657500
No. Fuck anyone that wants crapistan. The territory is native assyrian land and has many ancient assyrian that the Kurds claim as their own. That land was promised to Assyrians by the Brits. The Kurdish people are Iranians and should be shipped back to Iran.
>>
They can have it. Kurds are the niggers of turkey. its not likely to be a thriving country anyhow
>>
I was pro-Kurdistan until I found out that they were ethnically cleansing Syrians for their stupid state. I don't care about them now.
>>
>>56657733
It's ongoing.

>>56658601
Turks are the niggers of Europe. What's your point?
>>
File: Elder Paisios.png (496 KB, 855x536) Image search: [Google]
Elder Paisios.png
496 KB, 855x536
Yes

We are seeing Elder Paisios' prophecy come true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4qpT_ow3sc
>>
>>56658601
kurds>turks
>>
>>56658601
ok then, prepare to lose territory.
>>
>>56657500
Yes, very soon. Nato has been tired of Turds for a while now, but Turds were able to play them off threatening to change sides. No this is out the window and the Turds are left standing in the rain like an old fat wife who "threatens" divorce. Arms to PKK packed up as we speak.
>>
I want the Constantinople side to Bulgaria and the east side to the kurds so they can fuck up iran and iraq
>>
File: awwyeah.png (422 KB, 503x380) Image search: [Google]
awwyeah.png
422 KB, 503x380
>>56659651
>kurds so they can fuck up iran and iraq
>fuck up iran
kek
>>
You can only have your war if we the US are allowed to bomb and completely destroy the Hagia Sophia.
It no longer deserves to exist as sandniggers have no right to call it theirs and the Reich is long dead
>>
>>56660436
>Bombing Hagia Sophia
No.
>>
So what Russia is just going to betray Assad, and cause his northern territory to be lost to the Kurds?
>>
>>56657733
pretty sure there has been a constant "hush hush" civil war in Turkey for years now.
>>
Yes. I think the Syrian Civil War has proven that the Kurds are trustworthy whereas the Turks are backstabbing snakes trying to play their own game.

Admitting shitskins to NATO was an error that everyone sees (minus B. Hussein).
>>
>>56657500
I'd say the chances for this rose drastically since this morning.
>>
>>56657500
gee look at all that butifel armenian and assyrian land
>>
>>56657500
I kinda hope it does. I was deployed to Kurdistan as a soldier and I worked with PDK and PKK peshmerga guys. Kurds are awesome people and they'd build a functional democracy there if given independence.

Yes, they are a little retarded with their long discredited old-school communist ideology, but they're still infinitely superior to islamist scum.

I like Turks and Turkey as well but they should probably be less butt-hurt about Kurdish autonomy and just fucking give them their clay, nobody really lives there besides Kurds anyways.
>>
>>56659111
>>56657500

my point is that we are a thriving but alas a muslim country but we are not kurdistan
>>
>>56659168

ITS COMING
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.