[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pennsylvania school district accused of being racist for sus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1445860245548.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1445860245548.png
377 KB, 498x497
Pennsylvania school district accused of being racist for suspending blacks more often and having absolutely zero blacks in any gifted or accelerated programs
http://www.philly.com/philly/education/20151124_Upper_Dublin_schools_accused_of_discrimination.html#GPYIcCAYiQf2ddxj.99
>>
holy shit,
why do liberals think niggers are equally intelligent?
at least Mexicans admit we are stupid but some are allright
>>
>>56657211

I don't see any solution other than eradication.
>>
File: blm.jpg (206 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
blm.jpg
206 KB, 636x358
>>56657211
>>
>>56657211
My mom was a teacher in Philadelphia for 25 years. Her 7th grade students read at a 3rd/4th grade level. She had maybe three white students during her tenure.

She was ultimately fired after her class was kicked out of the movie theater showing of "Salem" (the MLK Jr. movie)... take a wild guess why. She wasn't fired because they were kicked out, she was fired because a student told the principal that afterward, my mom told her students to "get on the bus, my little slaves" which she vehemently denies. It was the only disciplinary action she had ever received in 25 years, but because our cities are so fucked and the racial climate is so tense, they had to fire her for risk of chimpennings.
>>
>Black students comprised 7.3 percent of Upper Dublin's 4,232 students last year but received 45 percent of the suspensions.

DIN DO NUFFIN
>>
I'm from the liberal shithole known as Philadelphia.

Philly.com is liberal trash and our young niggers are second only to Chicago niggers in niggertude. They are absolutely fucked and have zero respect for anyone.
>>
>>56659326
Racism is the new rape. All it takes is an unfounded allegation and your life is ruined. Sorry about your mom, dude.
>>
>>56659629
Thanks, bro. She is basically barred from any teaching jobs that aren't charter or daycare schools and since she hasn't had any other job in about 20 years, she had difficulty even finding one and going through the interview process. Her tenure basically means nothing since this racism accusation has stained her record. Now she's a secretary for the next 15 years until retirement.

She lost all her health benefits and now my parents and younger sisters are on Obamacare. Don't even get me started on how that has fucked them over.

The only student who made a lasting impression (of those who are still alive and worth anything) is actually a great girl. She graduated West Chester Summa Cum Laude and our families are very close. Other than that, all her favorite students are either dead or in jail.

>Moral of the story is "Niggers: Not Even Once"
>>
South Philly here, all the nigs do in school is make fun of the kids trying to learn especially other nigs. And beat up the Asians
>>
AYO NIGGA GIB ME DAT

IM GIFTED N SHIET
>>
West philadelphia, born and raised.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.