[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Crime Rates: Your Statistics Are Racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: timthumb.jpg (68 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
68 KB, 580x326
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kim-farbota/black-crime-rates-your-st_b_8078586.html

What say you, /pol/?
>>
Statistics dindu nuffin. He a good boy.
>>
>>56656811
crime victimization surveys correlate with arrest rates. black people commit a lot of crimes.
>>
File: never relax.jpg (25 KB, 599x479) Image search: [Google]
never relax.jpg
25 KB, 599x479
yup because ensuring the safety of myself and others is racist
I may be a spic but when I see spics,nigs, or trailer trash
I sure as hell keep my distance
I have better things to do than fight niggers
>>
i want off this ride
>>
>(1) If a black person and a white person each commit a crime, the black person is more likely to be arrested.

How do we know the race of people who weren't arrested for crimes they committed but were never caught, charged, or convicted?

Further down, she explains that she came to this conclusion based on reported marijuana usage rates by race (government data? self report poll?) compared to arrests for marijuana possession by race. Tenuous position at best.

Where are the black people smoking? How much do they have? Are they dealing it? Were they arrested for drug dealing and weed was just one of the drugs they sold? Were they arrested for a different crime but marijuana happened to be found on their person?

If you get arrested for, say, burglary and you have a bag of weed in your pocket, you are also being arrested for possession of marijuana! The weed was not the reason you were being arrested!

(2) When black people are arrested for a crime, they are convicted more often than white people arrested for the same crime.

How many are repeat offenders?

(3) When black people are convicted of a crime, they are more likely to be sentenced to incarceration compared to whites convicted of the same crime.

How many are repeat offenders?
>>
>>56656811

I say pastebin this.
>>
I studied statistics extensively in college.

Leftists rely on "disparate impact" when talking about statistics. In other words, facts are racist. That is literally all there is to this article. It complains that a disparity exists.
>>
>>56657611
WW3 is the way out I guess
>>
I can't really believe that this woman has a PhD in Neuroscience, she is incapable to understand statistics. I am totally shocked.
>>
reality is racist
>>
>>56656811
Different strokes for different folks. White people like to smoke a little weed, sit on the couch and play video games. Black dudes like to smoke in the middle of the street, play knock-out game, stare down cops and try to take their guns. No one knows why there is a difference because we are one human race.
>>
>>56658788

she is not incapable. rather, she is unwilling. human willpower is a miraculously powerful force
>>
>>56658788
Oh she understands statistics perfectly fine, she just wants to spin things to fit her narrative
Not everyone knows stats and a flashy PhD will keep progressives content believing someone "smart" said what they wanted to hear
>>
>>56656811
>official statistics clearly show that foreigners are more likely to kill/rape someone (we are taking something like 500% here) than a german
>you nazi

Same here in germany. Don't even bother, you cant change peoples mind. Funny thing is the media constantly pushes articles like 'Foreign-Crime-Rate-Myth'. Where they imply that foreigners are not more dangerous than germans while actually showing that foreigners in 2014 are just as dangerous as in 2013.
>>
>>56656811
>facts are racist
Glad they're saying it now.
>>
>>56656811

>Directly linking to the Kekington Post

Come on anon.
>>
>>56656811
>>56657702
>>56660163
Your welcome

It's two months old anyways

https://archive.is/Y4jKM
>>
>>56660073
because the foreigners in 2013 are Germans in 2014, or am I completely misreading you?
>>
>>56657674
Blacks lie about drug use. All the claims that blacks use less drugs but are arrested for drug possession more than whites is based on self-reported drug use data, i.e., blacks just lying and idiots holding this up as hard data, fucking lol.

Data based not on self-reported data shows that blacks use drugs more often and simply lie about it.

http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/10826087709027235

http://www.researchgate.net/publication/232439635_Drug_use_among_juvenile_arrestees_A_comparison_of_self-report_urinalysis_and_hair_assay

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3455900/pdf/11524_2006_Article_433.pdf
>>
I worked with a black guy a couple years back. It was him and 10 very white guys. He was kinda thug at beginning and we all hated him. The manager had a talk and told him to knock out all his gangster attitude shit or he is gone. He wised up and became a decent guy, everyone started to like him and no longer hated him.

On my last day he said something to me.

>The key for white people to like you is just don't act like a thug. Act white. Its culture, not race.

I shook his hand and wished him the best of luck. Last time I heard he became a prison guard because he started hating thug/black culture so much.

Turned that boy into a house nigger.
>>
>>56660637
>act white

so act like a decent human being? kek
>>
>>56656811
>(1) If a black person and a white person each commit a crime, the black person is more likely to be arrested. This is due in part to the fact that black people are more heavily policed.
Black communities are more heavily polices because they commit more crime you dumb fuck.
>(2) When black people are arrested for a crime, they are convicted more often than white people arrested for the same crime.
Because there is more crime in those communities so their is a bigger punishment for it. It's trying to curb the culture, it's a fucking crackdown on nigger behavior. Plus they probably have priors.
>(3) When black people are convicted of a crime, they are more likely to be sentenced to incarceration compared to whites convicted of the same crime.
see above

>facts are racist
How do they live with themselves?
Remember when liberals were the more 'scientific' of the two parties? wtf happened?
>>
>>56657206
If I see a white person dressed like a wannabe gangsta I'll avoid them too. Shit, I think I'd avoid them more than any group to be honest because I can't think of a type of person that is more willing to prove themselves.

Just like how people probably avoided people who looked like mafia goons way back when.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.