[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ make of this? http://www.businessinsider.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: don.jpg (111 KB, 758x569) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
111 KB, 758x569
What does /pol/ make of this? http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8
>>
>>56656809
You think a month from now the news headlines will say
"Trump is an Asshole! Fuck him! Please don't vote for him!"

The liberal media is just getting pathetic.
>>
>>56656809
Ex-wives have no word or honor, they cannot be trusted, they lie. If they were capable of being decent, moral persons they wouldn't be ex-wives, would they? So, don't believe it.
>>
>>56656809
They're really digging aren't they
>>
>muh hitler incarnate

every time.

but when will they learn. he's Teflon Don
>>
>>56656809
Hitler was pretty good at speeches
>>
Good.
>>
>>56656809
>ex-wife
>>
>>56657232
I think this story is hilarious I thought /pol/ might be happy to know they might agree with Trump even more than they thought
>>
>Man running for president reads book written by one of the most charismatic political leaders in human history

I'm shocked. SHOCKED.
>>
>>56656809
So what? Hitler was a charismatic person, every educated person knows that.

Get your shit together, Murrica. Ad Hitlerum is the lowest form of argument.
>>
File: 1446507519912.jpg (174 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1446507519912.jpg
174 KB, 720x720
>>56656809
>Believing a woman
>Believing a divorced woman
>>
Wasn't Obama seen carrying Mein Kampf?
>>
I love how some normie come here and make Trump comparison to Hitler. They legit think it's gonna bother pol
>>
>>56656809

This will just make people on /pol/ like him more tbqh family
>>
>>56656809
Anyone who has studied public speaking has studied Hitler. All the great speaches and speakers are studied.
>>
>>56658058
That's what I thought I never posted this to make the Donald look bad
>>
>>56658056
Didn't think it would bother /pol/ just wanted them to know they might be even closer politically to trump then they thought before
>>
>>56657122
To be fair everyone who has an ex seems to think there ex is comparable to Hitler.
>>
>>56656809
>objectively one of the greatest orators in history said by both those who admired and hated Hitler
>Somehow a man who makes his money by talking reading his books to improve their silver tongue is a bad thing
What the actual fuck, someone show me the portal to my proper universe because clearly I am no longer in the realm that I one called home
>>
>>56659482
he wasn't a greatest orator, he was only good because of the megaphone.
>>
File: RadolfHitler.png (316 KB, 490x605) Image search: [Google]
RadolfHitler.png
316 KB, 490x605
so.. does anyone have that book in pdf?
>>
>>56660744
Nope couldn't find it http://www.amazon.com/My-new-order-Adolf-Hitler/dp/0374939187 its expensive as hell sadly
>>
Do you really think that anyone who is politically aware has never studied Hitler or any big politicians?
>>
>>56661001
>out of print
damn
>>
>>56657122
His ex actually came to his defense when the media tried to convince everyone that he raped her, she also said she supports his presidential campaign.
>>
>>56657080
if only, all the headlines already read
>TRUMP IS DOING THE SAME HITLER DID TO THE JEWS
>TRUMP WANTS A FOURTH REICH
>TRUMP MURDERS BLACK PEOPLE AT HIS RALLIES
>>
>>56656809

I have the book and it is an excellent source of information on what really happened during Hitler's rise to power. It is hard to get though now that the Trump thing has put it in high demand. But if you are interested in German WW-II history it is definitely a must read.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.