[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't usually ask /pol/ for anything, but can a history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (295 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
295 KB, 640x1136
I don't usually ask /pol/ for anything, but can a history major give me a real explanation in response to this? What spices exactly did Europeans even seek? What countries did they destroy for them?
>>
They weren't searching for any spices. They got those via the silk road (the real, historical, one.)
>>
shes a dumb nigger who only remembered "spice" out of all of history
>>
File: Kalil White.jpg (667 KB, 2366x1020) Image search: [Google]
Kalil White.jpg
667 KB, 2366x1020
This cunt
>>
File: BaronHarkonnen[1].jpg (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
BaronHarkonnen[1].jpg
30 KB, 300x300
HE WHO CONTROLS THE SPICE CONTROLS THE UNIVERSE
>>
File: itmustflow.jpg (19 KB, 390x268) Image search: [Google]
itmustflow.jpg
19 KB, 390x268
>>56656715
>>
Use her language. NOT ALL whites don't use spices in their food. Stop triggering me with your racism.
>>
>>56656715
>>
>>56656715
spices are used to give flavour to otherwise disgusting/rotten/unedible food

that's why europe uses a dash of salt and a some veggies while india smulders it's poo in 50 shades of curry
>>
File: pic5.jpg (99 KB, 578x532) Image search: [Google]
pic5.jpg
99 KB, 578x532
>>
>>56656891
>>56657297
My voice goes to a haggrid, man sounding ebonics voice when I read her nigger thoughts.
>>
>>56656891
>>56657297

she has hundreds of retweets by white people though, pisses me the fuck off
>>
>>56656715
Spices like literally salt and pepper or cinnamon. Spain and Portugal had a monopoly for awhile because they knew all the sailing routes.
>>
File: 1434326374185.jpg (153 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1434326374185.jpg
153 KB, 640x426
>>
>>56657297
>white people.....................black people just get scolarships just handed to us when we graduate hs.

She may be right. In fact it so tough that colleges have quotas. Those poor blacks.
>>
>>56658446
WTF why would anyone hand out scholarships based on race? Oh yeah and if you want to apply to this scholarship you better be black, brown, or a woman or don't even bother.
>>
>>56656828

The discovery of the New World was because of the spice trade, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>56658654
and then we exploited it for reasons completely unrelated to spices.
>>
>>56659104

Well, The Aztecs had gold and while not edible, gold is a lot better.
>>
>>56659242
>gold
>inedible

http://comicbook.com/2015/11/22/nestle-is-releasing-a-24k-gold-kit-kat-bar/
>>
>>56659532

Oh you can definitely eat gold but you shit it right back out. Your body doesn't process it.
>>
>>56656715
You can't argue with a black revisionist. Just accept that they exist and hope that someday they chimp out at a police officer.
>>
>>56656715
The actual expedition Columbus carried out in 1492 was to find a westward route to India, literally to cut the the price of the silk road/having to transport your spice around whole of africa. It was all about getting the goods from the east over to europe cheaper/save time/a horrible boat trip.

North America was of little interest, they're focused on central & south america trying to find a northwest passage to India. First exploration of the east coast of what we know today as the USA happend around 1524 by Giovanni da Verrazano, leading up to first explorations and temporary settlements soon after. First permament erupean settlement in the US was Fort San Agustín (east coast of florida) at the start of 1600 to trade fur the europeans bought from the amerindians.

The conquistadores where a completely different story. long story short: Spanish & Portuguese nobility ran out of "muslims to kill" after the reconquista. No blod, no gold, no new land, no glory and recognition from the king. So desperate as they were they went to central/south america to find gold/claim clay in the name of their king and kill people.
>>
>>56656715

you can tell how mad she is she doesn't get to have a white family thanksgiving.
>>
>>56658628

I couldn't apply to any scholarships my school was offering because all of them required you to be a nigger, mexican, indian, or have a shitty degree. The only ones that were race neutral required you to have a 3.7, and I was a bio major competing with med school fags so I was 3.5. They had asian ones but they were all specific like pacific islander or some crap.
>>
>>56661766

Also knew a black guy who came in as an engineering major (with a scholarship) and failed so many classes he almost got kicked out of the school but hey at least he got a free ride.

I don't know if he kept his scholarship but he had to change to a retard major. I think there was 1 black bio major in all of my classes and I didn't see any other black people until I got an address mix up and I ended up at a basketball party.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.