[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Ignores his legal obligation to enforce existing immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: obama_king.jpg (14 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
obama_king.jpg
14 KB, 252x200
> Ignores his legal obligation to enforce existing immigration laws at the cost of American lives and jobs
> Refuses to acknowledge the problem with Muslims
> Spits on Christians and police at every opportunity
> Forced Obamacare down everyone's throats in spite of widespread objection by the American people
> Insults one of our closest allies by returning the bust of Churchill
> Allowed Ebola into the US
> Actively interferes with America's attempts to become energy independent
> Lied about Benghazi to win an election
> Used the IRS to undermine political opposition
> Constantly pits the American people against each other
> Has abused the power of executive orders to advance his own political agenda when Congress is unwilling to
> Currently overseeing the most stagnant recovery in the American history
> Elected solely for being somewhat black
> Came into power during a period of relative geopolitical stability, now leaves it on the precipice of World War III
How is it Bill Clinton is impeached for being a sneaky yid and wasting a good cigar on a fupa, while this happa-nigger gets to drive this country right into fucking volcano?!
>>
>>56656053
We should make a wikipedia article on the IRS scandal...
>>
File: 1442163142112.jpg (9 KB, 289x217) Image search: [Google]
1442163142112.jpg
9 KB, 289x217
>>56656053
>every hyperbolic GOP half-true talking point from the last 8 years
>>
>>56656053
the president doesn't have magic powers not even Obama the Dark lord himself.

he cannot "do a Ben Ga Z" on you whatever that is.

he kept us out of war. we fixed the economy. why do you wish to trash the economy and wage war? are you literally jewish?
>>
File: 1447068138447.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447068138447.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>56657604
>hyperbolic
>>
>>56657823
Sorry, I'm sure that anon was just being polite. Perhaps you'd prefer:

>mendacious
>deranged
>ridiculous

Or since we're on /pol/

>literally kek-tier
>>
>>56658431
You talk like a fag.
>>
>>56658494
Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of banjos.

>protip: yes I do have a purrdy mouth
>>
>>56658614
brb getting a plane ticket
>>
>>56658614
And your shits all retarded.
>>
>>56656053
The TPP is gonna be really, really bad. The Republicans want it because it's good for the rich. But it's really gonna fuck over everyone else and it'll totally change the Internet.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.