[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every SPICS thread: >"Not-white"ines think they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
Every SPICS thread:
>"Not-white"ines think they are white again because they elected a president
>Dominicunts and Niggerricans are fighting constantly
>Other Spics saying that either Mexilards and HUEzilians are degenerates
>And others: who cares
>>
>>56655326
k...
>>
>>56655326
Yes
>>
CHI
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (26 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
26 KB, 330x270
>>56655326
Who moving to Canada here?
DUDE WEED LMAO
also are we going to be called frostbacks instead of wetbacks?
>>
hu3hu3hu3hu3hu3 brbrbrbr here
>>
>brazil
>spic
>we dont even speak spanish

get your shit together, burger
>>
>>56655326
We speak portuguese, fat ass
>>
File: 1443209209518.jpg (19 KB, 406x315) Image search: [Google]
1443209209518.jpg
19 KB, 406x315
>>56655326
yeah, and your point is...?
>>
>>56656747
>>56656693
>>56656620
HUEHUEHUEHUEHEU HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL SI SEÑOR CARAJO
>>
>>56656693
>>56656747
>>56656894
You're still considered Latino so you're still spics. Stop trying to pretend you're special.
>>
We can post white people memes again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtFlDhry-mk
>>
>>56657142
Latino=/=Hispanic[SPIC, SPANISH, ESPANHA, ESPANHOL]

Jesus Christ, people have told me americans were dumb but this is too much.
>>
>>56657294
To us Latino = Spic

We don't care if you're Hispanic or not. Anyone from countries to the south of our borders are spics.
>>
Hispania was the Roman name for the Iberian Peninsula. Spaniards and Portuguese are both Hispanic and so are their colonies.
>>
>>56655326
Why did you make this post, though? You seem to like reading them. So you do care.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBt5rMD2aDc

Can you guys stop being fucking faggots and get your shit together? Holy shit, who gives a shit? Brazilians stop crying cause some poor boy called you a spic. You aren't better than Hispanic people, you're actually worse, so debating this shit isn't something to be proud of.
>>
Being irrelevant is our greatest virtue and defensive mechanism, let's not be too hasty
>>
File: trust_me__im_an_engineer.jpg (209 KB, 740x1079) Image search: [Google]
trust_me__im_an_engineer.jpg
209 KB, 740x1079
Says the one with a black president
>>
>>56655706
CHI
>>
>>56662425
CHI
>>
>>56662353
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te_GvaUIT4s
>>
File: 1346622688668.png (205 KB, 308x306) Image search: [Google]
1346622688668.png
205 KB, 308x306
>south and central americans on europeans and americans
Man first world countries are so cool, people are nice and friendly and poverty and hunger are not an issue, I hope I could work abroad some day and hopefully my country will someday be as great as america or europe
>Americans and europeans on south and central americans
FUCK EVERYTHING BROWN, NUKE EVERYTHING FUCK FUCK I HATE EVERYTHING WALL WALL
>>
I hate those spics
>>
>>56663125
Nah, some niggers here go around saying that everything that has ever happened to us is America's fault.
Im surprised white privilege theory isn't more prevelant in academic circles here, it's only starting to take roots atm, it's pretty scary to think what will happen to white Mexicans if they get as crazy as European/USA academics.
Personally, I think it's a bit of both, as Don Porfirio used to say:
"¡Pobre México, Tan lejos de Dios y tan cerca de Estados Unidos!".
>>
>>56655326
peru niggers and bolivian niggers are actually eating the americücks bait to incite a war, proving they are fucking retarded niggers that can't into diplomacy
>>
>>56663793
We arent white. Mosto crafty fellas aré either spanish or italian
>>
>>56664913
While it is true that we arer meztizo and so we have varaing skin colour, and you can find poor people that have fair skin and rich people that have browner skin, I would say that you could easy cordon off a subset of people and call them white if things go crazy enough.
>>
>>56663125
>Another Peruvian aside of me
>>
>>56655326
>Dominicunts and Niggerricans are fighting constantly
Not really
>>
>>56663125
your people will have to stop treating coca leaves like milk first
>>
>>56665174
>I would say that you could easy cordon off a subset of people and call them white if things go crazy enough.
That's what'll happen. You'll go full Hutu/Tutsi.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.