[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Guys, the first train system ever is being built in Hawaii.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Hey Guys, the first train system ever is being built in Hawaii. What a historic achievement.

Also General Hawaii Thread and what you think of it
>>
Why a train?
>>
PINEAPPLE NIGGERS
>>
GIB BACK RIGHTFUL JAPANESE CLAY
>>
why would you build a train system on a tiny island that's gay
>>
>>56655013
Jokes on you, I'm Asian-White. Unlike whatever state you live in, we have infinite Asian qts who worship the white cock.
>>
>>56655161
To decrease the use of fossil fuels into car gasoline which hurts the beatiful oceans and nature of Hawaii. Here in Hawaii, we are very environmentalist and vegan. Oh yea did I mention, were refugee-free.
>>
Went there for vacation a few years ago.

Awful lot of brown people, it was nothing like my TV shows. Still very nice scenery though.
>>
File: 4821083.png (67 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
4821083.png
67 KB, 640x450
>>56654932
Fuck you liberal scum bags.. also, Mfw you're the state with the highest unemployment and lowest GDP.
>>
>>56655161
Why would you build an extensive road system in almost completely uninhabited northern Norway? That's gay
>>
>>56655429
When are you Texans gonna get that Houston-Dallas high speed rail shit going?
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 931x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 931x428
>>56655390
Depends on where you travel, urban areas are filled with Japanese, Chinese and Koreans while rural areas are typically Polynesian and Filipino.
>>56655429
Liberal? Majority of people protested against the acceptance of Syrian Refugees. Hawaii is slowly turning into a Far Right state.
>>
>>56654932

Also

>Jeep

Yea that's Hawaii alright. Some sort of crazy fixation with those there.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDgmydZSXxc

Annoying accents
Annoying shitty island culture
shitty natives
too many chinks

sage

source: lived there for 3 years
>>
>>56656155
Seems like you're suffering from island fever. The island is much more enjoyable if you have Asian Fever and you partake in the culture (Surfing, Ukele) Pidgin is pretty annoying desu, I speak from experience it's like listening to people from Detroit. We have a large White population but most of them are Military Vets or Rich Copirate Businessmen. The food here is pretty great as the food is influenced from so many different cultures.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 588x392) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 588x392
>>56655959
Yea everyone here seems to drive a Jeep and everyone here likes Spam which is kinda gross in my opinion. The only thing I hate about this place is the Gun control.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.