[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I'm unironically siding with russia for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: roasted.jpg (30 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
roasted.jpg
30 KB, 620x349
>mfw I'm unironically siding with russia for the first time in close to ever
>>
Also World War 3 happening thread
>>
Anon, did this really need a thread? You couldn't just post this in the Syria General, or the 5 other turkey threads?
>>
>>56654654

>unironically

Stop saying this shit, retard
>>
>>56654654
is anyone else really sad for our fallen russian brethren
>>
because you're a fucking retard
>>
I dunno, kebabs are a pretty unattractive choice for me to support.
>>
>>56654654
I was surprised at my depth of feeling about this.
Have i been browsing /pol/ too long?
>>
>>56654654
Same here. They did it to protect their oil purchases from ISIS. Gas the Turks.
>>
>>56654654
Turkey is based. They warned them not to enter Turkish airspace. This is not the first time Russia has made an incursion. Turkey said "enough". You must be taught a lesson. Now Russia knows...

Putin will chest pump, but you know he won't do anything. He's a wussy...
>>
>>56654654
So, not when our planes and cruisers started bombing the mudslimes, but just now? Turkey just wanted to protect their ISIS oil after all.
>>
File: daa.gif (3 MB, 590x240) Image search: [Google]
daa.gif
3 MB, 590x240
>>56656446
First of all.
My condolences for families of Brave Pilots.
They Fight in good side protecting Innocent. My full respect for them and others.
Turkey loosing ground under feet, USA Just announced The SU-24 exploded over Syrian Airspace. Simply means was heet over this space not In Turkey Airspace. That's first step to defuse sytuation, and give Turkey to notice they movement and stands will not find any future support in NATO. It's like saying Ok we will try to take you out form this shit your made, but don't even try to say a word.
Russia should shown that Turkmens = Turkish fighters on Syrian soil, are not welcome. And they 2 Options, Leave the territory or if they living there lay down weapons, Or Vanished by force.
Good Speed Russia.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.