[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.advocate.com/world/2015/ 11/24/canada-plans-welco
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled20151124184304.png (778 KB, 800x757) Image search: [Google]
Untitled20151124184304.png
778 KB, 800x757
http://www.advocate.com/world/2015/11/24/canada-plans-welcome-single-gay-syrian-refugees-not-straight-ones

>Canada Plans to Accept Single Gay Syrian Refugees, Reject Lone Straight Men

What happened to you Canada? I thought you guys were cool.
>>
>>56654638
Only, allowing part of those who would vote to keep him in power.

Fags, trannies and immigrants
>>
>>56654833
>gay shitskins
how is this bad?
there are only few of them in the first place
no shitslam
won't reproduce
>>
how do they know they're gay?
are they going to force them to blow the border patrols?
>>
>>56655040

Terrorist claims to be gay.

Gets into Canada, goes through open border. Does attack in America.

Also it discriminates against straight white males.

Better just to say no to all and have them go to Saudi Arabia or Israel.
>>
>>56654638
opens the gate to:

>women
>non-reproducing men

I don't see what the problem is
>>
>because shitskins wont lie about being gay
how will they prove it? KEK canadas pm KNOWS they cant prove it so hes basically found a loophole to let in men. GG CANADA YOU'RE FUCKED.
>>
>Terrorist claim they're gay
>tell Isis
>they kick them out
>>
>>56655280
>supporting racemixing with arabs
gross
>>
>>56655159
going off of fashion sense i guess
>>
>>56654638
Feel free to accept the straight faux-white cis males if it upsets you so much.
>>
>>56655295
>incoming "gay refugees" have to walk past a clearly signposted changing room filled with 8 year olds
He's a genius.
>>
>>56655159
Yes.
>>
>>56655159

Women, children, lolis, and queers only.
We are kucking all syria.

As for the queers, they going to have to swear on the quran that they love penis. And say that they love the cock. For a muslim, that is pretty hard, so there will not be many.

Also, as a second test, have to pass a lie detector test.

And the final test, they going to have to blow a male gay government official picked only for his gayness.

Its a stringent security code.

NO males allow that are alone at all.

Trudeau is giving us women, mothers and daughters ass to ass, lolis, and queers.

Plus the weed.

We going to party like its 2016.
>>
>>56654638
>allowing only men that are genetic deadends
>problem

Pick one.
>>
>>56655280
how the fuck do you determine whether they're really gay or faking it to get in?
>>
>>56654638
OOGA BOOGA WHERE THE SYRIAN WOMEN AT, EH?
>>
>>56655159
instead of yelling allahu snack bar they gotta get de fuck out de car
then they have to suck up to trudeau with a specialized blow
>>
>>56654638
>be """"refugee"""
>pretend to be homo
>actually a terrorist
>allahu akbar
>>
>>56654638
Canada lets talk, these men are willing to fight, kill and die for their beliefs. You think putting in more effort than a Catholic schoolboy is going to be too hard for them?
>>
>>56655772
Maybe Canada will implement the Egyptian policy of checking the size of the anus. I am not joking, the Egyptian authorities actually do this.
>>
>>56654638
>I thought you guys were cool.
No you didn't. No one did.
>>
>>56654638

How are they going to test if they are gay or not?
>>
>>56655159
>>56655772
They will shackle them to floats during the Toronto pride parade and force them to live in gaytown
Every Muslim that doesn't immediately kill himself over all the cultural enrichment we give them is welcomed with a cum shower and a dragon dildo
>>
>>56655772
Mandatory blowjobs for the border guards
>>
>>56655772
Simple. You force them to fuck a man.
>>
File: 1447693813609.jpg (35 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
1447693813609.jpg
35 KB, 599x337
>>56654638

REFUGEE: Ai em geey, gibs monee Kuffar
CANADA: Faaaaaaaaabulusss, also weed lmao

Goes full Taqiyya and blows up Poutine stand.
>>
>>56655190
As opposed to claiming to be a tourist and just coming straight to America? Or instead of just showing up in Mexico without having to claim a fucking thing and then literally walking into the states? Path of least resistance and all, retard.
>>
>>56655906
Egypt doing what needs to be done to keep the fags out
>>
>>56655772
>>56655935
why does everyone asking this question have a pink id?
do you want to test them?
>>
>>56655906
KEK! What if you were really constipated and took a huge dump?
>>
>>56654638
Strange. I thought I read somewhere that one of the Paris attackers frequented a gay bar - that ISIS promises forgiveness of sins to those who carry out the jihad or some such thing.

If so... this might be even more counter-productive than initially thought.
>>
>>56655906
How big is too big?
I'd like to the the pyramids at Giza but I'm not giving up getting a blowjob while getting a prostate massage, stuffs too good
>>
>>56654638
HOLY FUCKING KEK LEAFFAGS
>>
>>56654638
inb4 they hire someone that you have to fuck to prove you are gay.
inb4 women complain about gender inequality so they have to hire women for it too.
>>
>>56656142
mine's pink, the other ameribro's is more of a mauve
>>
>>56654638
Looks like ISIS is going gay now. Do the Canucks seriously think terrorists are above lying about their sexuality? Holy fuck kek.
>>
>>56655040
Gays are mentally unstable a gay immigrant is the type to kill and fuck the dead body
>>
>>56655906
w-what do they do if you're flagged in the test?
>>
>>56656445
How could they lie about their sexuality? I mean, they are willing to blow themselves up. But lie about their sexuality. Never! KEK
>>
>>56656632
In Egypt, they will convict you for debauchery if you are deemed as a homosexual. It's a life-time prison sentence.
>>
Canada
kinda yes desu
>>
>>56656088

Ask the boston bombers. They were refugees. Stop being so supportive of your retarded PM.
>>
lmao
nuke them already
>>
>>56654638
That's actually really smart.

>persecuted minority not only in IS territory but throughout ME-NA
vs
>jobless young men of fighting age who tore up their papers upon reaching countries with bennies and white wimminz
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 500x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 500x383
>According to Gomis, there is no evidence that refugees pose a higher security threat than non-refugees. “The Migration Policy Institute recently pointed out that out of the 784,000 refugees resettled in the U.S. since 9/11, only three were arrested for terrorism offenses (and they were not plotting attacks in the U.S.)
>ONLY 3, AND IT WASNT ON THE US SO IT DOESN'T MATTER
>>
>>56654638

>isn't islamic because gay

>won't procreate because gay

I'm actually okay with this.

Good going Canada.
>>
>>56656771
This non-white Roma gypsy is right, however. They have to fellate a big black veiny dildo for five minutes. If they remain soft throughout, insta-deportation. Good?
>>
>>56657278
>Implying they are willing to blow themselves up, but are not able to lie. BAKA
>>
>>56655887
>le pedophile priests meme

Literal Jewish misdirection
>>
>>56657278
Because the gays are known for their mental stability, and muslims are known for their honesty.
>>
>>56656416
>knowing the word "mauve"
gay confirmed
>>
Still, let's be honest. This isn't about terrorrism. A real terrorist wouild just get a guest visa and can find out how to buy the materials for a nail-bomb at a local Wal-Mart, from docs he downloaded off of google.

This is about millions of jobless, wifeless young men creating competition for work and mates, committing crime and making a nuisance, when they themselves were neither Syrian nor refugees to begin with.
>>
How will they know for sure if they're gay?
>>
>>56654638

...and single women. Thats what im talking about! An immigration policy that makes sense.
>>
CANADA KEKED SYRIA
CANADA KEKED SYRIA
CANADA KEKED SYRIA
CANADA KEKED SYRIACANADA KEKED SYRIA
CANADA KEKED SYRIA
>>
>>56657432
>American says Romanians are Non-white

KEK! Nigger please, don't try to insult white european master race. You're not in a very good position to do that.
>>
>>56657699
>>56657432
dude, dicks lmao
>>
This is pretty brilliant. Faggots are the last people to be pro-ISIS or pro-Sharia.
>>
>>56657746
They're still going to be leeches on the system.
>>
How can they tell who is gay and who isn't?
>>
>>56657699

They can test for that now.
>>
>>56657814
Shitskins are already uncivilized, why would the mentally ill ones be any better?
>>
>>56656088
>As opposed to claiming to be a tourist and just coming straight to America?
we wont fall for that, and well watch them
>Or instead of just showing up in Mexico without having to claim a fucking thing and then literally walking into the states?
we are doing our best to stop people as best as we can despite the pull back obama has done by revoking ordinances that give border patrol the right to detain illegal immigrants
>>
>>56654638
This just in: all the men in Syria have declared themselves faggots
>>
But if you think about it gay people could commit biological warfare, for instance a gay muzzie could be HIV+ and cum into a cities water supply...
>>
>>56657757
6'2", blonde hair, blue eyes. Stay salty and pickled, poo-blood.

>ps, Hungarians I've met look as white as Germans and have way better food
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 599x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 599x334
>>56654638
>rejecting men based on their sexual orientation

Holy shit when did Canada become such bigots?
>>
>>56656861
Sucks for the dudes with naturally gaping anuses
>>
>>56654638
I wholeheartedly support this. Faggots are alright, they can't help it. Fucking hate muslims though.
>>
>Parents are Lebanese
>Tell dad about the plan to let in gay men
>Dad replies with "There aren't any gay people in Syria."

kek
>>
Canada is a shitty meme at this point, please nuke us
>>
Force them to prove that they're gay. Dear god it's the ultimate defense.
>>
>>56658066
>American saying good things about hungarians
>Hungarians have antiamerican sentiments
>Being this keked
>>
How do they even measure for this? Are Canadians going to personally suck on each of their dicks to determine if they're gay? That might mean they're only attracted by penis being touched so would Canadians have to bend over backwards to prove that these Syrian men entering are gay?

Also why would anyone who is gay even be truly muslim anyways, I would imagine muslims would want to eliminate gays.
>>
>>56658066
>American saying good things about hungarians
>Hungarians have antiamerican sentiments
>Being this c'ucked
>>
>>56654638
From a purely pragmatic angle, isn't this counter productive?

Yes I know, dang terrorists being welcomed in etc but keep in mind that if you leave this lot in Syria they'll become radicalized and in the long run we end up with more nutjobs running around.

So wouldn't it be better to leave all the women, children and elderly in bumfuck nowhere and let in all the straight guys?
>>
>>56658918
If by "antiAmerican" you mean the government, pushing keking for cheap oil and empire, then I have these same sentiments.
>>
>>56654638
It actually makes alot of sense from a pragmatic point of view

ISIS aren't going to be willing to admit to homosexuality
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.