[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>joining the military >letting your country literally cu.ck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1444226556969.jpg (67 KB, 381x482) Image search: [Google]
1444226556969.jpg
67 KB, 381x482
>joining the military
>letting your country literally cu.ck you out of your life

are militaryfags retarded?
>>
I want to join the military after I graduate tbqh mi blanco amigo
>>
>>56653354
p much
>>
>>56653354
your other thread failed to get replies so you're posting the same shit again
>>56653497
>>
>>56653354
estas resentido porque nuestro ejercito es una garcha
>>
>>56653354
Don't worry lad, you don't need to join the army to get keked.
>>
>argentina
>white

This just another thing proving that wrong.
>>
>>56653354
Joining the military was the best decision of my life. Now, I get free food on veteran's day and people thank me for my service.
>>
Its usually a bunch of private corporations puppeting the country, not the citizens themselves.
>>
>>56653783
Same
>>
>>56653354
>getting paid to play with guns and kill people without legal repercussions
>kek
I just don't know where you're coming from, OP.

With the levels of workplace shootings and general crime in the US, it's barely any more dangerous than being an office drone or a cashier or whatever.
>>
>>56653354
>implying the state and people aren't at the mercy of the army
>>
>>56656251
>>getting paid to play with guns and kill people without legal repercussions

You mean becoming a cop
>>
>>56656593
nigger detected
>>
>not joining the greatest institution in mankinds history

OP confirmed for some type of fag
>>
>>56653354
What do you mean?
I joined at 17, I'm now 24 and retired owning 4 houses and have a pension.

Now all I do is play games and shit post on 4chan....
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.