[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So apparently public masturbation is legal in Sweden now. S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: laughing snakes.jpg (119 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
laughing snakes.jpg
119 KB, 500x333
So apparently public masturbation is legal in Sweden now.

Sweden yes?

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cfa_1379608229
>>
Paste, for those who don't follow links:

>A court in Sweden has ruled that a man who openly masturbated on a beach in Stockholm did not commit an offence because he was not “pleasuring himself towards a specific person”.

>The 65-year-old man had been charged with sexual assault after he was seen on 6 June removing his shorts and masturbating near the water’s edge.

>The district court of Södertörn issued a judgement in which it said that it “may be proven that the man exposed himself and masturbated on this occasion”, according to the Swedish English-language news website The Local.

>Yet the court acquitted the man, and said the man had not committed an offence because he did not direct his activities towards a specific person.

>And it appears that Sweden’s prosecution service will accept the ruling, with public prosecutor Olof Vrethammar telling the Mitti newspaper that he wasn't planning to appeal.

>“For this to be a criminal offence it's required that the sexual molestation was directed towards one or more people. I think the court's judgement is reasonable,” he said.

>When asked if it was now acceptable to masturbate in public if you don't direct it towards a specific individual the prosecutor said it was “okay”.

>“The district court has made a judgement on this case. With that we can conclude that it is okay to masturbate on the beach.”
>>
Really? Nobody cares about the slide into degeneracy?

Ok then.
>>
One last bump because pol is moving fast.
>>
File: 1448152214748.jpg (4 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
1448152214748.jpg
4 KB, 262x192
>inb4 hordes of shitskins beating their dicks in public screaming "BLACK DICK IS EXPENSIVE"
>>
File: comfyhappnins.jpg (125 KB, 962x642) Image search: [Google]
comfyhappnins.jpg
125 KB, 962x642
lol I came in... now im here reading this. Thanks, I guess?
>>
>>56653151
>So apparently public masturbation is legal in Sweden now
Is there any reason it should be illegal?
>>
>>56655358

Any reason bestiality should be illegal?
>>
>>56653151
sveeden yaaas
>>
>>56655733
No, what a man does to his property is his business, the law can fuck off. That's kind of irrelevant to this discussion though.
>>
>>56655924
>the law can fuck off.

OK, real charmer we have here. You think public masturbation and bestiality should be legal, and hate the law.

There is a thing called decency. You might wish to learn it.

>what a man does to his property is his business

It depends, actually. If you mutilate your animals needlessly, that is animal cruelty. Many other things cannot be done simply because "it's my property".
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.