[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you further the Reich today, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
While hard working Jews like Shapiro do their best to destroy white countries and syphon the wealth to Israel, I shill hard on Facebook, making multiple accounts, pretending to be Muslims in Liberal pages, advocating Shari'ah law. I occasionally redpill Liberals about what Islam really means.

It's a pathetically small thing to do, but even as a NEET, I need to play my part.

What have you done for the Fuhrer today, Anon?
>>
you are a fucking retard
>>
>>56652518

Doing gods work John.
>>
>>56652518

I'm the head of HR at a medium sized technology firm.

I shredded the job applications of eight high qualified Jews today.

In addition to that I offered interviews to the four dumbest, LEAST qualified niggers out of a stack of over 100 resumes. I've personally hired 3-5 illiterate, angry, belligerent niggers to fill our diversity quota. The entire company now hates blacks. There are women with sociology degrees from UC Berkeley here who are now totally red-pilled and racist.

I give each nigger six months and then find reasons to fire them and start over. Slowly but surely the entire company is going to behave like the Wehrmacht in 1939 thanks to the behavior of shitskins and the few extra-kikey Jews I have hired and fired. For all management positions I only hire white conservative men. And how do I know they are conservative? I have a fake Kikebook account of a hot girl and I friend them before I hire them to make sure they don't have any liberal ideologies.

I like this thread. What else have anons done to fight degeneracy this week?
>>
Bumping for progress
>>
>>56653341
lmao this can't be real
>>
>>56652518
fucking loser, you have to pretend to be a crazy muslim because there are so little, Allah sees what you do
>>
>>56653646

Sure it is. Why not?

You could do the same thing too. If white men weren't so caught up in the notion of being honorable in the dealings with our enemies we wouldn't be in this fucking mess.

I've watched how the Jews behave with their greed, nepotism, and hate for whites and now I turn it against them.

And niggers belong in Africa, not at American corporations.
>>
I decided to make asinine military strategy decisions and fuck up what was a war that I already won. I couldn't defeat britain so I attacked Russia and I got my shit pushed in. Wait I'm not Hitler nm lol
>>
>>56653341
Brilliant if real, God bless you anon.
>>
>>56653341
Shit that never happened for 500, Bob
>>
>>56652518

Basically told my boss to get it together today for not even attempting to get anything done when I was sick with e coli for a few days.

Can't stand that lazy gen Xer. Literal scum bag.
>>
>>56652518
I do my best to fuck a pure white chick every day without a condom to spread my jewish seed.
>>
>>56653646
Of course it isn't
>>
>>56656737
This was my dad in the 90s, now I have jewish name and looks without the real mother jewness.
>>
>>56657356
Lmao this is every jewish kid in my school (rich jew dads with blonde moms)
You're still jewish enough for Israel though
>>
>>56657488
Ah that's definitely me. And quite a few of my classmates (LA)
>>
>>56657628
Woah I'm from Malibu! Where are you from?
>>
File: 1442628433253.jpg (107 KB, 595x683) Image search: [Google]
1442628433253.jpg
107 KB, 595x683
>>56652518
bump

anyone else have creative ways of fighting back against cultural Marxism?

I'm a pussy so all I do is shitpost pol opinions on yik yak at my uni and get instantly down voted by SJWs.

I have turned my liberal parents into soft nationalists but my friends don't care about politics at all except for
DUDE WEED LAMO WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN'T VOTE FOR TRUDEAU BRO?? XD XD
>>
>>56657761
Nice...Calabasas here
>>
>>56657979
Do you know the Jenners?
>>
>>56658250
Kylie was a few years above me but dropped out as like a sophomore or some bullshit. I have class with Willow Smith and she's pretty awful
>>
>>56658611
>>56658250
Nooo! The cultural marxists are winning!
>>
>>56652518

Does op realize that NatSoc does not approve the NEET lifestyle?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.