[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that you will never call a black man a nigger in real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 111.png (738 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
111.png
738 KB, 1200x675
Reminder that you will never call a black man a nigger in real life because you know youll get your scrawny white ass beaten like the bitch you are.
>>
>>56651880
*smug anime girl face*
>>
>>56651880
I've done it several times OP, guns>fists breh
>>
I heard that if they're cool with you, they'll let you.
>>
File: trump2016.gif (2 MB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
trump2016.gif
2 MB, 500x275
>>56651880

That was before Trump rallies became a thing, OP.
>>
ive called every nigger ive ever known in real life a nigger on numerous occasions
>>
I actually don't want to. I have black friends.
>>
Of course not. It's like taunting gorillas.
>>
>>56651880
okay nigger *walks away*
>>
>>56651880
already did it three times. Nothing happened.
>>
>>56652507

this

fuck off nigger I'm 6'6. Never met a nigger that's bigger than I am.
>>
>>56651880
>2007
>be in Army at my first duty station
>82nd ABN at Ft. Bragg
>doing a field exercise where my platoon is the opposing force (OPFOR)
>sitting around in civilian clothes in the NC countryside
>only black guy in our platoon is sitting on the porch of some abandoned house
>one of our Sergeants says
>"hey man, this must be just like when you were a civilian"
>"sitting on the porch, getting a paycheck from the government!"
>>
>>56651880
I agree anyone who would do that is retarded.
>>
I use it and cracker and faggot.
Kike is the only one I can't use, not out of fear, but because my generation doesn't even know what the word is.
>>
>>56651880
I've done it hundreds of time. We laugh about it and down some blue label afterwards
>>
>daily reminder that you will never call a black man a nigger because then you'd be correct in assuming they're a lesser race who resorts to violence before any sort of logic

yeah no shit fag, same reason those liberal brainwashed white girls don't walk through the hood at midnight - even they know what reality is
>>
>>56651880
i call one of my black friends nigger all the time just like i call my south korean friend a slope/jap so yeah op suck dicks
>>
I try to avoid all coontact if possible.
>>
>>56653034
Beautiful.
>>
>>56651880
>at bars
>drunk
>Friend won't buy the next shot
>Call him a nigger
>black guy hears me and says "what"
>I told him my friend was acting like a nigger and he needs to sit his nigger ass down
>He did

If you don't act like a blubbering bitch about it, then they won't fuck with you. Simple as that
>>
>>56653034
lol
>>
File: bruh.png (78 KB, 236x200) Image search: [Google]
bruh.png
78 KB, 236x200
>talking to subhumans
>>
>>56653774
your "friends"

You're That guy anon. I'm sorry
>>
File: 1448404547722.jpg (785 KB, 2253x2073) Image search: [Google]
1448404547722.jpg
785 KB, 2253x2073
>>56656892
He seriously is.
>>
>>56651880
>mfw I do on a regular basis call shit trash Africans for Niggers

I don't call black people niggers just for being black. Act like a nigger get called a nigger.
>>
Except I have called black people niggers. To their face. Just because you are a bitch doesn't mean everyone is.
>>
File: himZD0M.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
himZD0M.gif
993 KB, 250x250
I used to be friends with this old homeless man who would call you a nigger and spit at your feet
like it was nothing. I would just hang around his little spot on break and wait for some afro american to walk buy
shit
was
jokes
>>
>>56651880
Shhhhhh.

I don't want to hear you say any more till I tell you.
>>
>>56651880
Called a kid a nigger in 5th grade.

Called a kid a nigger at least once per game in 10 years of football

Called a guy a nigger at the last party I had because he got drunk, punched a hole in a wall, and then pushed a girl down the stairs. He also got a baseball bat to the dome piece
>>
File: in six games.jpg (31 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
in six games.jpg
31 KB, 500x375
>because I have an opinion about certain cultures, it follows that I should antagonize them
yeah nah
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.