[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me some links to scientific studies citing why homosexuality
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1448240197702.jpg (818 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448240197702.jpg
818 KB, 1920x1200
Give me some links to scientific studies citing why homosexuality is a mental disorder / degenerate.

I'm writing a research paper and want to assblast my liberal genderfluid daddy-issues professor.

pic unrelated
>>
> mental disorder / degenerate.

Even if it was why does it matter? There is literally nothing wrong with being gay.

> BUT IT'S DEGENERATE
>>
Being gay is as much of a mental disorder as any kind of ''weird'' fetish.
>>
>>56650610
I see that you already believe something that you have evidence for or you wouldn't be here.

This is most likely because it's not true at all or the truth has been distorted so far since it's source and you have done nothing more but lick up a puddle of mud at the end of a rain fall.

TL;DR this is gonna be a terrible essay
>>
>>56651239
don't you have a smoke sesh with trudy soon leaf-bro?
>>56651424
agreed
>>56651453
barring the obligatory "ahmed, please" I'll suggest that I have my own reasons for believing what I believe, I want scientific evidence to back it up.
>>
>>56651768
So you are admitting that your views are bullshit and you are retrospectively searching for confirmation of your biases?

Get it together, amerifat. Shit like this is why BLM can take over an entire campus in the USA.
>>
>agreed
My point was that there's nothing wrong with having sexual tendencies that are different from the norm, but okay.
>>
>>56650610
>homosexuality is a mental disorder / degenerate.

Your only sexual attraction is shoving your dick in the hole another man shits out of

>Lesbians

No such thing. women just go through a gay phase because women are stupid
>>
>>56652302
>No such thing. women just go through a gay phase because women are stupid
Not really, anon. The truth is that everyone likes women, even women themselves.
>>
>>56651963
I'm admitting that I've built my views around other evidence that cannot be argued scientifically, rather on a belief system. Having scientific evidence to back it up is the only way that it will be accepted at university.

I could have written a paper accepting the LGBT movement with open arms, singing praises of it for a good grade, or I could have bashed it on a religious basis like every other fucking moron that decides to attack it, instead I'm looking for scientific evidence to back up, or rather, override the belief systems evidence. My views won't change regardless of evidence, that's why I'm writing the paper from this perspective, but using fact to back it up allows it to remain true in the spirit of good writing.
>>
>>56650610
It's very hard to find anything scientific that isn't either very outdated or not written in English. Your best bet would be to look for some sort of russian studies. If I remember correctly, they removed it from the list of mental illnesses in 1999, so I assume there would be something relevant that you might use.

It's still gonna be pretty pointless to try to convince anybody that it's a mental disease. Our society isn't allowing to question homosexuality without being labeled as a homophobe.
>>
>>56650610
Psychiatric "diagnoses" are to medicine or actual diagnoses what lunar dust samples are to the work of Jasper Johns.
They are made up, not in a pejorative or simplifying sense, but literally.
When society thought that faggots had to be crazy, psychiatry obligingly agreed.
When society decided that homosexuals were not necessarily insane, psychiatry obligingly agreed.
At no time did any data or scientific process interfere with psychiatry lending the mantle of medical knowledge to unsubstantiated popular belief.
>>
>>56650610
not really but kind of related

visited HIV section of infectology clinic today, talked a bit with patients there.
around 95% gays.

I can't really described the misery in their eyes, but it fucked me up really.
One kid there is 20, and by his chart, he prob has hiv for 5 years or something
>>
>>56650610
The way how you do research is usually start off with one publication and then work your way through the references.

Start with this one
http://archpsyc.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=205342
>>
>>56652534
>My views won't change regardless of evidence,
lol

And I thought /pol/ was redpilled
>>
>>56652732
Have a link
https://www.nzaf.org.nz/getting-tested/testing-month/hiv-risk-for-gay-men/
>>
>>56653050
>/pol/ was redpilled

I, too, can quote snippets out of context.

And now, for the obligatory, fuck off ahmed. Just because the only goat you could find is male doesn't mean gay is now A-OK.
>>
>>56653037
thanks anon
>>
>>56650610
Homosexuality is one of the few things that the "mental illness" or "genetic defectiveness" arguments don't work for
>inb4 fag
I've looked into thins, because I've really wanted to hate fags, but the argument isn't there
>>
>>56652534
Use the magnates theory
https://youtu.be/_uALET8thPw
>>
>>56653442
Out of curiosity, have you focused on finding a correlation between homosexuality itself LEADING to mental disorders, or vice versa? e.g. being depressed leading to being homosexual, not the other way around.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.