[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can one man be so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: baseddawkins.png (152 KB, 312x271) Image search: [Google]
baseddawkins.png
152 KB, 312x271
How can one man be so based?
>>
B A S E D A S F U C K
>>
File: based af.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
based af.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>
>>56649945
>>56649994
>>56650169
But RD doesn't believe in a based god
>>
Dawkins is redpilled as fuck

Despite his age, he still had far more wit, irreverence and perception than young people.
>>
>>56650250

He only believes in human potential sadly.
>>
>>56650250
He describes himself as agnostic in all of his debates.

He is against religion not a higher power.

Gosh Atheists are so dumb.
>>
File: kids.png (58 KB, 913x417) Image search: [Google]
kids.png
58 KB, 913x417
here's the original tweet for those curious

The link takes you to an article about a child ISIS executioner.
>>
File: Gnostic_Agnostic_Atheist.png (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Gnostic_Agnostic_Atheist.png
22 KB, 400x400
>>56650391
Agnosticism is not a position, it simply means 'I'm not sure'.
It is not exclusive with atheism
>>
>>56650391
Be careful spreading that around, the landsnakes will hiss at you for insulting their nogod.
>>
>>56650813
Your image is reddit tier retarded.

Dawkins describes himself as agnostic.

Plain and simple.

>>56650814
BTFO of Atheists is what I do.

Dawkins and Hitchens are both against religion. Not God.
>>
File: Dawkins Ahemd.png (27 KB, 590x237) Image search: [Google]
Dawkins Ahemd.png
27 KB, 590x237
People need to stop acting like kids are incapable of doing anything wrong. But the media seems to already to be twisting his words by making it seem like he called Ahmed a terrorist.
>>
>>56650271
Too bad his retarded disiples are blue pilled
>>
>>56650936
>
>>
>>56650271
> left wing democratic pro-choice feminist who believes in global warming and gay babies
>redpilled
Dude top kek
>>
>>56651108
We live in an age where no one has any responsibility anymore. Except white straight males. It's Marxist bullshit, "everything is a product of socio-economical situations" yadda yadda. Since they claim white people have power, we are the socio-economical rulers, therefore we're the only ones with agency and responsibility. It's fucking retarded.
>>
>>56651200
>there probably is no

Atheists position is that there are no God or gods. Fuck off Kekadian
>>
>>56649945
He is correct though, jihad can be fought in his way, ISIL way or even Obamas way, together they all jihad.
>>
>>56651121
>>56651284
He played nice with the SJW crowd until they started attacking him for white privilege and turning online atheism into a safe space and went full Kuhnian "science is a social construct" on him. Now he says what he probably always believed.
>>
>>56649945
BASED DAWKINS DOES IT AGAIN
>>
And Dawkins is an 85 year old man-babby child soldier of Satan
>>
>>56651525
>Atheists position is that there are no God or gods

There is a difference between Gnostic Atheism and Agnostic Atheism.
>>
>>56651525
You're still an atheist either way, you can reckon there's a possibility of a god, but if overall you believe there's probably not, you're technically an atheist, just not a retarded one.
>>
>>56651354
It's not even Marxism. At least Marxism is logically thought out and was based on the cycle of revolutions and industrialization, and is tightly linked to economic rationality.

This is a mixture of modernism, post-modernism, post-structuralism, feminism, critical theory, and that one little bit of Marx about class warfare and the entire part about false consciousnesses.

But it's fine, everyone ignores Marx, even Marxist. That's why revolutionary communists only seem to appear in undeveloped shitholes, even though under Marxist interpretation, communism is a result of late stage capitalism.
>>
>>56650620

Damn, we've got fucking Dawkins on our side. This is something else.
>>
>>56650936
not really. in the god delusion he lists a scale of 1-7 (i think) where 1 is something like "i am absolutely certain that there is a god" and 7 is something like "i am absolutely certain there is no god and no possibility of a god". he lists himself as a 6 on the scale because he will admit there is a possibility that there is a god and will say there is a god if there is sufficient evidence of one. that is probably not what most people mean when they say "agnostic".
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.