[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT We pretend to be Trump, and that everybody else is a Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
ITT

We pretend to be Trump, and that everybody else is a Trump impostor

GO!
>>
BUILD A WALL
>>
>>56649869

>>56615809
>>
>>56649755
And I made a great deal with the devil, and this is true.
I sold my soul for the pleasure of being Trump, and what a wonderful deal, not for satan.
>>
Why do I waste time talking to you NEET losers?
>>
>>56649755
ITT:

OP
P

Hopes to be relevant
>>
Here's an easy way to discern you fake Trumps.

What does my flag make you feel?
>>
http://www.donaldtrump2016online.com/

HAPPENING.

LORD EMPEROR TRUMP COMETH

>>56644835

GET
IN
HERE

BUILD WALL
FUCK OP
GO
>>
So what I don't check facts? So what? they're a tremendous hassle, they are. When I'm President, there aren't gonna me any more facts, I can tell you that. I'll deport them back to books and make science pay for it.
>>
>>56649974
i want to be very clear that i would never do that. i would never ever do that. and it's frankly a little sad and ridiculous that you would say that i did that, but it doesn't surprise me you'd say that, because we all know people will say anything... anything... to attack me and get their name in the press, or the blogs, or whatever.

rush limbaugh said he's never seen one person take so much incoming, and this whole "soul selling" story is just one more attack on me, but i don't take it personally. i have a very thick skin.
>>
>>56650148
I ask that myself every day
>>
All I needed to start off my career was just a small loan of a million dollars.
>>
>>56650221
i have a yuge respect for the things you guys have accomplished historically speaking, but to be honest.... to be honest... you guys aren't exactly bringing much to the table lately. okay? it's been a while, that's all i'm saying.
>>
Im da real deal here. Everyone else was made in china
>>
File: Can't Stump Won't Stump.gif (2 MB, 350x240) Image search: [Google]
Can't Stump Won't Stump.gif
2 MB, 350x240
>>56650751
>>56651143
Currently winning.
>>
>>56651295

>CHYNA CHYNA CHYNA
>>
>>56651587
thank you. i really am doing very very well. but look at my competition. it's terrible!
>>
>>56650751

Best in thread so far.
>>
>>56650751
i actually read that with trumps voice

10/10
>>
>>56650919
It was actually 950 thousand you moron
>>
Trump eats like a pig according to a friend of mine that used to do work with him.
>>
Listen, I know many, many Trump Imposters. They're good people. Wonderful people. I've got 1000 of them working for me right now. But the fact is we're going to build a wall.
>>
a small loan of a million dollars.
>>
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|_
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
>>
File: 1440262729001.jpg (7 KB, 206x237) Image search: [Google]
1440262729001.jpg
7 KB, 206x237
>>56650751
>>56651143
Fuckin nailed it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.