[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chinese Use Flamethrowers to Kill Radical Muslims
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: flamethrower1.jpg (44 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
flamethrower1.jpg
44 KB, 640x358
>After throwing in flash grenades and tear gas without effect, Chinese police reportedly used flamethrowers to force more than 10 "terrorists" from a cave in western Xinjiang, according to the military's top newspaper, in a graphic account of the latest operation in Beijing's elevated hunt for what they call "foreign-led extremists."

>Police reportedly tracked some of the attackers to a mountainous region "like eagles hunting their prey."

>The attackers fled the cave wielding knives and were "completely annihilated" by police, according to the PLA Daily.

Why can't more of you guys be like China?
>>
Forgot Source: http://shanghaiist.com/2015/11/24/police_use_flamethrower_on_militants.php
>>
>>56648889
We flamethrowered the nips in their caves to suck out the oxygen
>>
>>56648889
They wont fight in the Middle East though. Too smart. Chinese will just defend their home turf, without being prevented to by Liberals.
>>
We can't get away with that
>>
Absolutely based.
I wish our police could give this few fucks dealing with niggers
>>
>>56648889
I know its just propaganda speck, but damn if its bad assed.
>>
>>56648889
>"like eagles hunting their prey."
wow the propoganda is cringeworthy tho.

Burning muslims is all well and good but that shit right there is just uneeded.
>>
>>56648889
Absolutely beautiful, but the West are still being dicks about it.

>Directly following the attacks in Paris, Beijing promised to strengthen its role in the global fight against terrorism, declaring war on ISIS, but also declaring that there should be "no double standards" when it comes to terrorism and called for international support in its fight against Islamist separatists in Xinjiang, deeming it an important part of the war on terror.
>Meanwhile, critics have blamed the problems in the region on Beijing's heavy-handed tactics that try to control the religion and culture of the local Muslim Uighur population.
>>
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
Grilling the kebab already China, Good hunting!
>>
>>56649142
Nah, we'd try to drone the cave and end up hitting a bus stop.

We don't have balls to get dirty these day. These day we practice Xbox live warfare
>>
God damn that's based.
>>
File: 1448143912018.png (9 KB, 691x597) Image search: [Google]
1448143912018.png
9 KB, 691x597
>>56648889
Noice China.

Aus, Germany and UK please feel free to start doing this at any time.
>>
Chinese don't give a fuck
>>
File: How_to_treat_muzzies.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
How_to_treat_muzzies.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>>56648889

China greatest ally!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
>>
>>56648889
>China admits to killing 28 members of the group in a 56-day operation.

Literally no mercy. Based motherfuckers.
>>
>>56648889
Can't get more based than this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_Bo2ro60ro
>>
>>56652129
There's a reason China's mostly Chinese, what do you think happened to all the other people?

Exactly, Europe has much to learn from China.
>>
>>56652300

>what do you think happened to all the other people?

T-they were asked nicely to move somewhere else, r-right?
>>
>>56652419
Yes, with a flamethrower.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pen_Huo_Qi
>>
File: keb.jpg (12 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
keb.jpg
12 KB, 246x205
So when will they use it on Turkey?
>>
Why can't you chinese just use letters?
>>
>>56648889
Because when Chinese police aren't killing terrorists they ae accepting bribes from terrorists and repeatedly raping married women in front of the weeping suicidal husband.
>>
>>56652145
>Kill it with fire
>>
>56-day operation
>ends up in burning all the targets alive

sounds like Waco
>>
>>56648889
Based chinks. I wish I could live there without everyone hating me.
>>
>throw flaming faggots off of roof tops

>spent last moments alive as flaming faggot

allah wills it
>>
>>56653116
Chinese generally only hate other Chinese, other Asian, Africans, Other yellow skin, eg: Mexican, Muslim, Christians. If you are not one of those, you'll be fine.
>>
Because chinks are fucking savages with no respect for life. Not all enemies of kebab are our friends.

I'm tired of seeing /pol/ suck up to any race that hates muslims. We all hate them. That doesn't mean shitskins and barbarians are suddenly our allies.
>>
>>56652793
What?

>>56653116
Wont hate you. If you live in a first tier city, you'll be ignored. As long as you're white. There's a lot of racism against blacks.

>A Caucasian American businessman gets into a cab in Beijing. At first he's relieved-- the last few taxis passed straight by him, which is not unusual-- it can be difficult for non-Chinese nationals to get a cab. But then comes an uncomfortable question from the driver: "Isn't it difficult living in a country with so many black people?"

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/24/world/asia/china-tinted-prejudice/index.html
>>
>>56653755
Amazing. Are you white?
>>
>>56648889
>knives
>half-assed gasoline bombs

Why are Chinese kebabs so bad at the black market? Does the chinese government have that tight a grip on shit that nothing gets thru?
>>
Normally I'd say something like
>China telling the truth
but I agree, we should be able to turn a flamethrower on the nearest muslim.

Especially since flamethrowers aren't even regulated in most states.
>>
>>56648889
What is it with Muslims and caves?
>>
>>56653755
They know what's up.
>>
>>56648889
Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
>>
>>56652092

This gave me an erection.

Kebab removal anthem
>>
>>56652092
This is amazing.
>>
File: 1432682543755.jpg (61 KB, 634x479) Image search: [Google]
1432682543755.jpg
61 KB, 634x479
>>56648889
Is that the Soviet LPO-50 flamethrower?

I believe it is, as China never produced any other flamethrower. It is also the only flamethrower that I am aware of that has a bipod.

If so that is pretty retarded, I seriously hope I am wrong and that China has equipped their PLA with some newer flamethrower I am unaware of.

That thing is fucking terrible.

Doesn't use pressure tanks, instead it uses (iirc 2) blackpowder cartridges per fuel tank. The cartridge ignites and forces out the entire fuel content of one tank. In doing so it produces close to 150kg of recoil, i.e. if you point that thing downwards, you can become airborne (assuming you aren't a lardass).

That thing is an absolute liability to the user and everyone around them. There is a reason the Soviets stopped using it, and it has nothing to do with humanitarianism.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.