[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any tangible, quantifiable evidence for modern institutionalized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 640x1136
Is there any tangible, quantifiable evidence for modern institutionalized racism, specifically against blacks?

I'm sick of being told that Western society is inherently racist and by existing is oppressive to black people. I'm sick of being told that questioning that "fact" shows how painfully unaware I am of my own white privilege.

Anyone got any specifics?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 480x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 480x314
Bump

Let's have an honest discussion here /pol/
>>
>>56647364

Since you don't know the difference between "institutional" and institutionalized" (and probably the difference between "systemic" and "systematic" also) your intellect isn't likely up to the challenge anyway, being pretty much on their own level.
>>
>>56647364

Also - at least they're admitting that they want to destroy western society.
>>
>>56647364
No. That's why in thier desperation to find even 1 example, all the libs can come up with is a bullshit case like clock boy.
>>
The Macpherson Report and a BBC documentary called the Secret Policeman show that there is legitimate evidence for institutional racism within the British police, specifically against blacks and pakis. No idea about the USA though.

https://vimeo.com/58780304
>>
>>56647364
>if you don't believe me when I tell you something then not only are you wrong but you're actually making the problem worse

The whole aspect of all dissent is not only wrong, but is actually racist should be the red alert for any intelligent person right there. Of course there's no actual, tangible evidence of institutionalized racism or they wouldn't need to tell everyone to just believe it no matter what
>>
>>56647364
>modern institutionalized racism
AA and diversity quotas

>specifically against blacks
kek, no.
>>
>>56648453
Interesting I will take a look.

Does racial profiling by law enforcement count as institutional racism?
>>
>>56647364
Black women call themselves TrapQueens.

People should start referring to actual traps as trap queens just to confuse more people.
>>
IS A SHE OR A HE??
>>
Be black. It's literally the only way for you kids. Your willingness to want to understand is part of the problem. You can never understand.
>>
File: 1441705529726.jpg (107 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1441705529726.jpg
107 KB, 800x600
>>56647364

No -- but it's the logical and necessary outcome when their ideology is based around a) the idea of absolute equality and b) the Marxist worldview of oppressor/oppressed.

Since everyone is absolutely equal in every single way, if any groups experience different outcomes than total equality, it must be because they are oppressed by oppressors. The fact that it seems impossible to find any evidence of such oppression is just surest proof of the pervasive and insidious nature of that oppression. Why, most people are not even conscious of the oppression, given the total lack of evidence for any oppression happening, and thus they must be constantly educated so that they too can perceive the sure proof of the oppression given by the total lack of evidence for any of it.

If this sounds a lot like the Devil causing people to sin, well...
>>
>>56647364
H I G H T E S T
>>
>>56647364
>Is there any tangible, quantifiable evidence for modern institutionalized racism, specifically against blacks?

The opposite is the reality.

Modern law and society bends itself in loops just to give nonwhites an advantage, not just treat them equally.
>>
>>56648826
Yes
>>
>ITT: /pol/acks try to understand sociological concepts

Stick to STEM, fags.
>>
>>56649129
I think trap in this sense means prostitution. I read some crazy black girls twitter story about a crazy white bitch's prostitution shenanigans.

I think she was using trap like that too
>>
>>56648209
They will bring up Clockmed, Michael Brown, Freddie Gray, Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin, etc, not taking into account any of the specifics of any of those cases or specifics of local, state or federal laws. Libs will then say if any of these characters were white they wouldn't have been oppressed, murdered, killed by police etc, which is speculative fallacy and unfalsifiable. Then if you deny THAT, you're a racist.

I guess that's always their end argument and more likely than not is the only argument they have in order to shut down dissenting voices.
>>
>>56649530
Enlighten us, oh wise oldfag.
>>
>>56649824
Nothing to be enlightened by senpai.
Sociology died in the early 20s with symbolic interactionism.
After that, there was no progression in ideology, knowledge or philsophy as the Frankfurt School reprised the ideas of Marx and applied it to culture, thus leading to—you guessed it—Cultural Marxism from which modern Feminism sprang.

It's Chinatown, anon.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.