[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Turkey still refuses to admit guilt for the Armenian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: images.duckduckgo.com.gif (85 KB, 1103x557) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.gif
85 KB, 1103x557
Reminder that Turkey still refuses to admit guilt for the Armenian genocide, keeps landlocked Armenia under a blockade to this day, and continues to hamper efforts for a diplomatic solution surrounding the Nagorno-Karabakh war and the disputed region of the same name.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenia%E2%80%93Turkey_relations

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide
>>
And Obama says there was no genocide...
>>
File: bulgarian genocide.jpg (294 KB, 900x820) Image search: [Google]
bulgarian genocide.jpg
294 KB, 900x820
Senpai, at least people talk about the Armenians, They are our brothers in suffering.

Pic related.

On top of that, even moderate calculations suggest mode than 100 million Balkan and Central European people were slaughtered by the t*rks in their centuries of cancerous presense on the continent.
>>
>>56647772
Please, share the Bulgarian story as well friend. The Armenian genocide is just very close to home for me because my grandfather told us stories of their escape to America during the genocide.

The most profound thing for me was my grandfather's story of how he escaped through the Iranian desert with his family and came to America legally. My grandmother said she cried tears of joy when she saw the statue of liberty and was the happiest she's ever been when she processed through Ellis Island. Additionally, my grandmother refused to teach her family the Armenian language because she said "America is my home now, I'll never go back, and we should honor them for saving us by becoming Americans too."
>>
>>56647114
>promises to acknowledge genocide
>doesn't
OBONGOOOOO

hopefully the genocides committed upon the greeks bulgarians etc are also acknowledged someday
>>
>>56648606
Right in the feels
>>
>>56647011
sup glendale
>>
>>56648859
...or paid back three times over.

Give Armenia back their historical land in eastern Anatolia, give back Constantinople to Greece, vacate the northern region of Cyprus, and allow Kurdish regions to form their own country.

Then maybe we can talk about Turkey deserving the support of NATO.

>add any other concessions I missed, Turkey must make before they deserve NATO support.
>>
Armenian genocide is a lie. That's it.
>>
>>56650111
Mudslime Turk detected.
>>
>>56650056

>being this ignorant.

Give America to Indians then. Oh wait you killed 99% of them.
>>
>>56650056
And what are you going to do with the Kurds living on that historical land after you get it back?
>>
>>56650557
>>56650111

Absolute fucking scum. I hope russia wipes you off the face of the earth.
>>
should have killed all of them so Anita wasn't born
>>
File: 1442260562217.jpg (941 KB, 2635x1750) Image search: [Google]
1442260562217.jpg
941 KB, 2635x1750
>>56648606
500 years of slavery, churches had to be built underground since the t*rks mandated only mosques had right to soar toward the sky.

Any t*rk could do anything to any Bulgarian without repercussion. My people had to avert their eyes and make room when meeting a t*rk on the road.

Killings, rape, theft were daily. Mass genocide every once in a while. t*rks often came and took young boys, brainwashing them and turning them into deadly soldiers that after years returned and slaughtered their own kin during rebellions - the janissaries

>Now for something personal, since you shared as well:

I actually have a grand-grandfather who is Serbian on my mother's side. A t*rk detachment of militia soldiers came across house, they made his wife and daughters slaughter all his animals and make them dinner. After that they started raping them while drinking in the cellar. My ancestor locked the house from the inside and set the house on fire in rage. Every soldier burned to death, including my grandfather and his family. (note these were not soldiers, but local t*rks who in time of rebellion joined the militia called "bashibozuk", the soldiers did much worse)The only survivor was a little son he had, who had been out for the night with a goat herd. That boy ran to Bulgaria, was adopted here and eventually married a Bulgarian girl. I am 1/64 Serbian.

I've never shared this story online. It should show you why we hate them so much. They are, like all muslims, animals. They didn't change their behavior for a thousand years and never will.
>>
>>56650931
lol
>>
Funny they claim Islam is a religion of peace, but we have so many personal stories to share about how evil their culture and religion truly is. My sincerest respect for your family, I only wish they could have been safely outside listening to the savages screaming like the pigs they were as they burned to death.
>>
>>56650931
>>56651649
above post meant as a reply to your story.
>>
>>56651649
>>56652103
Yeah. I shudder when I think what must have went through his head... the desperation, his wife and daughters being raped and killed...

Indeed there are thousands of such stories, hundreds of thousands anywhere on the Balkans. Religion of piss more like.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.