[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/ how do you be indie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 480x720
So /pol/ how do you be indie?
>>
>>56646322

Smell like shit. Don't lift if you're male. Don't shave if you're female. Talk in a comedy accent and act permanently butthurt
>>
>>56646322
you don't poo in the loo
>>
POO
>>
>>56646322
>become poo in the loo that's the last thing I'd become on this shithole planet.
>>
>tfw your daughter breaks family tradition by pooing in a toilet
>>
File: cheating-in-India.jpg (670 KB, 2000x1124) Image search: [Google]
cheating-in-India.jpg
670 KB, 2000x1124
>>56646322

Plagiarize the fuck out of all your college work, go to hilarious lengths to cheat on exams...

That second one would probably make a funny episode.
>>
Wear a fedora and whip yourself in the face while fending off a lion on a circus train.
>>
>>56646822
>tfw honor killing
>>
>>56646879
woah, are they shiting on the walls too?
>>
>>56647038

Google "cheating in India" if you have some free time and want to read humorous stories with pictures.
>>
>>56646322
poo in the loo
>>
>be me
>third generation Indian
>sex laws against public nudity
>want to poo in the loo to not dishonour culture
>tfw disrespecting culture because I don't want to go to jail with all the niggers and illegal immigrants
>>
>>56646322
not wipe or shower ever.

I swear these rats are all over my University's CS department and only the CS department. They also all smell like you are literally pressing your face against a mound of dog shit. My friend literally left a class early just because the smell was giving him a headache.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.