[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys its not like every turk agrees with the governments decision.I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Guys its not like every turk agrees with the governments decision.I dont even know what to defend these days.Why do we all act like people from the same country has to have the exact same ideas.There's over 75 million people here and there is a really wide range of ideas
>>
>>56645193

Its because Turkey is trying to dethrone Australia as the kings of shitposting
>>
iktf bro
>>
>>56645193
Because of the 1000 shill threads posted today by people in your country acting justified in doing something so niggardly that it's made us hate all of you. You're the only one speaking up right now on this against it that i've seen today and you're being a complete pussy about it,

>bu.bu..but... not all of us.. theres so many!

I hope each and every one of you turns into a pile of ash.
>>
>>56645193
Because we don't have time to take 75,000,000 surveys.
>>
File: turk.png (524 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
turk.png
524 KB, 600x696
we have a right to defend our borders. stop being a little bitch.

russia is a joke. they couldn't conquer ukraine, they are not a threat to us.

they are a threat to eastern europe though.
>>
>>56645856
if you really believe that we should exterminate an aircraft that only passed from our borders for 5 seconds you are a degenerate. They only shot that plane because erdokek doesn't want isis getting attacked
>>
>>56646056
>if you really believe that we should exterminate an aircraft that only passed from our borders for 5 seconds you are a degenerate.

1) We warned them for 5 minutes as they approached our border.
2) If they crossed the border we would shoot. We said this 10 times
3) They didn't listen
4) The moment they crossed the border we shot.
>>
>>56645193
It hurts doesn't it?
>>
>>56646201
>and you really believe that
go suck erdoğans dick
>>
>>56646320
Do you think Erdogan controls NATO? how dumb are you?
>>
>>56646377
ah sorry so NATO shot that plane down
>>
>>56646477
What are you babbling about, dumb retard?
>>
>>56646555
klasik kürd işte aklı yetmeyince ne diyon olm sen
git seçim öncesi kömür/makarnanı topla yerden
>>
File: 1292731658999.jpg (10 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1292731658999.jpg
10 KB, 160x160
>>56645193
Yurtdışında türk düşmanlığı da var. Bu onlara bahane oluyor, sen ne dersen de.

Tabi bunu söylemekle bu olanları da savunmuyorum.

Bizim ülkenin dışı düşman dolu, içi düşman dolu.
>>
>>56646743
FOUND THE TERRORIST
lmao
>>
>>56645856

remove yourself, kebab scum
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.