[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happy Thanksgiving, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: thanksgiving.jpg (120 KB, 960x926) Image search: [Google]
thanksgiving.jpg
120 KB, 960x926
Happy Thanksgiving, /pol/
>>
CURRENT
>>
>>56644808
European settlers in the USA were not refugees.

Also European settlers traded with the natives to take the land, they didn't just waltz in and shoot them up.

Also European settlers didn't have an ideology based on infiltrating "enemy" societies and taking them down from within.
>>
>>56644990
You forgot about the natives having a country at all. The land mass of North America was not a sovereign nation
>>
>>56645145
>>56644990

Then it is still true that refugees don't conquer countries, your fears are irrational and probably based on prejudice.
>>
Niggers weren't exactly refugees but they're still arab like pests that ruin every country as evidenced.
>>
It's currently the present year and some people continue to disagree with me? Come on.
>>
>>56645789
You disagree?

So tell me of an instance where refugees conquered america? Or any country for that matter
>>
>>56645883
Refugees being harmful doesn't require them to conquer the country you stupid fucking nigger.
>>
>>56646279
And how is helping folks in need so terribly harmful?
>>
>>56646346
Helping folks in need is not harmful, helping harmful folk by filling your country is harmful because harmful people are harmful.

You're clearly trolling though so I'm not really gonna bother.
>>
>>56646627
I'd say the (very small) risk is worth it.
>>
I mean, COME. ON.
>>
File: 1355196679592.jpg (67 KB, 640x835) Image search: [Google]
1355196679592.jpg
67 KB, 640x835
>>56644808

>implying Americans give any fucks about brown people
>implying anyone will shed a single tear whilst stuffing their face this Thursday

That silly Englishman doesn't realize that the guilt machine doesn't work when your target doesn't see the victims as human.
>>
>>56644808
I really fucking hate this jew

99.99% of Indians were killed by the plagues. Something like right plagues just ass raped all the Indians at once.
>>
>>56644808

We wuz oppressed n shitz gib reparations amadan sassanach devil!
>>
>>56644808
Mtv now is going to make a video of why not to celebrate thanksgiving., how much you wanna bet?
>>
>>56645247
>you're afraid of refugees taking over countries

No nigger. Just stop. There are more options than

[ ] Take over country
[ ] Not take over country
>>
>>56645247
#WelcomeRefugees, take our land and genocide my 100 gorillion natives
>>
>>56644808
>>
>>56646839
>worth it
Worth what? Satisfying an ideological self-image? Proudly assuming a moral high ground, saying "I did the right thing!" while around you real people pay real costs and take real risks? The folly of the left is to assume that universal human rights actually are a thing. Everyone's duty is first and foremost to their compatriots, to their nation. This is their clan, this is where their social contract applies. We're not all "Citizens of Earth" because there will always be more separating us than what we have in common. It's what we call a "culture". Universal human rights worked just fine as long as everybody involved had an European background. Now we're trying to incorporate a radically different subset of humanity, with a radically different background. Reel in your empathy; they are alien. Unless someone makes an effort to fit into your society, never welcome them.

There are too many idiots in Germany thinking Islam fits in here. Don't be the same.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.