[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And you want this man to be President?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1448157496524.jpg (108 KB, 960x617) Image search: [Google]
1448157496524.jpg
108 KB, 960x617
And you want this man to be President?
>>
>>56643513
Every thing should be free fuck you.

Fucking racist bigot
>>
>>56643513

Even "Mookie" gets it.
>>
>>56644762
Bernie is a dummy, dummy.
>>
>>56643513

Someone that goes to college will generate way more value than the cost of a house or car.

We know that people that go to college tend to make way more money than those who don't, therefore medium term investement in a person that would produce more from their jobs should be a priority development. Since having low interest rates for students cuts the banks money flow, they don't want it. Don't you guys want a more productive society? Or do you prefer banks make quick buck while they keep your population uneducated? You really think only people that can pay for higher education should access it?
>>
>>56646066
yes. if your to stupid to figure out how to raise money to educate yourself then you dont deserve to go to college. Not everyone should go to college.
>>
>>56643513
I have a student loan. I borrowed it from my govt. I pay no interest because education is valued as a common good for my nation. Interest on the loan only kicks in if I go live in another country. If you cant see the difference between a student who is just starting out in life and who is likely making almost nothing in income compared to a professional who has decided to buy a house then you are either stupid or just willfully blind.
>>
>>56643513
But student loans can never be gotten rid of.

They are literally the only type of loan that has a 100% chance of being paid.
>>
>>56646761
>if your to stupid
>your to stupid
>your to
>>
>>56647382
Is that why New Zealand is at the cutting edge of science and technology?
>>
>>56647382
Here in a first world country it is actually really easy to go to a college, but if you have less money you have to work harder. There was a scholarship program in my high school where you had to retain B's or higher and do like 80 hours of community service and you essentially got a free ride to community college, then from there you could get another scholarship to a real college or at the very least a decent degree and job and save up for an actual college. You just have to work your ass off.

Hint: poor people are poor because they don't work their ass off.

Retard
>>
>>56648462
We produce more scientific publications per capita than you, actually.
>>
>>56648773
proofturkey.png
>>
>>56648462
Dont be salty just because your country is falling apart brah
>>
>>56649014
http://academia.stackexchange.com/questions/18767/research-publications-per-capita
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.