[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if WWlll is declared? What do we do? How do we even prep,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: dino.jpg (28 KB, 246x216) Image search: [Google]
dino.jpg
28 KB, 246x216
What if WWlll is declared? What do we do? How do we even prep, or do we just go with the motions?
>>
You work from the inside to overthrow the US government so Putin can become our lord and savior. Trump can be governor of the states.
>>
Nobody will start WWIII over fucking Turkey, nobody cares about them enough to risk the extinction of mankind in their defense. At the most we'll see some fucking trade embargos or some shit.
>>
>>56643370
>Russians will also be having Turkey this thanksgiving

Totally fine to me, Turkey has been on of the most chickenshit of the NATO nations, with France in 2nd place.
>>
>>56643370
I would wake up the next day, and do everything I'm doin right now until the war was over
>>
nigger we are already in WW3 and have been for decades
it's the next generation of warfare
silent
>>
>>56643370
i'm cashing in my SEAL contract as soon as shit starts popping off
>>
>>56643370
>Declared
>Implying we aren't already living in wwiii
>ishygddt
>>
Am I the only person who wouldn't lose any sleep if Turkey was wiped off the map?
>>
File: 1445892749970.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1481) Image search: [Google]
1445892749970.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1481
>>56643737
I don't know . the last world war was started over Poland. fucking Poland.. Let that sink in
>>
>>56646370
Denmark looks quite dapper in that pic.
>>
>>56643370
Learn what the likely targets near you are, and look at likely fallout patterns. If it were to hit, understand that the power grid would likely be down. For good.

>>56643737
Don't bet on that. Besides, wars can start by accident. Especially with the Choomer-In-Chief in office.
>>
Pussy. Better a short life truly lived than to cower and hide. If this is gonna be it anyway than i want to go fighting
>>
>>56645891
nice
Robots fighting when?
WW#4?
>>
There really are people who think WW3 will start over a nation without nuclear bombs. HOW FUCKING DELUSIONAL ARE YOU? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT WAR MEANS?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.