[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can americans please debunk the myth that the US is dangerous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11
File: trump.jpg (130 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
130 KB, 676x673
Can americans please debunk the myth that the US is dangerous because of guns. I'm having a debate where I'm trying to promote the right to bare arms in Yurope, yet my opposition always says allowing guns renders a country dangerous like the US. Is this true or just bullshit
>>
>>56642298
No it's just that we have a certain group of people that are doing almost all the shootings.
They don't come from European Descent, by the way.
>>
>>56642298

America is safer than Europe if you're not a black or hispanic gang member.
>>
File: 1434618025503.jpg (130 KB, 800x950) Image search: [Google]
1434618025503.jpg
130 KB, 800x950
>>56642298

The US has higher homicide rates than most of Europe, but it's a small amount higher, and do entirely to nig nogs and spics.
>>
File: Murder Race 1448265073601.png (69 KB, 610x1294) Image search: [Google]
Murder Race 1448265073601.png
69 KB, 610x1294
>>56643199
>>
File: Murder.png (136 KB, 1060x1064) Image search: [Google]
Murder.png
136 KB, 1060x1064
>>56643303
>>
File: Black Population 1344645727791.jpg (51 KB, 675x390) Image search: [Google]
Black Population 1344645727791.jpg
51 KB, 675x390
>>56643555
>>
>>56642298
Look up how Australia banned guns and their violence increased rapidly

Also point to Switzerland, they have as much freedom with guns as we do plus no nigs to pull the statistic down
>>
File: obesity_by_county_large.png (722 KB, 2311x1465) Image search: [Google]
obesity_by_county_large.png
722 KB, 2311x1465
>>56643630
what a funny coincidence
>>
Hmm.... So pretty much if you have a lot of black people in your country, you will have high murder rates.

We need to look at statistics on mass murderers though, because surely they are all white I think.
>>
>>56643303
>>56643555

Individual US states have murder rates comparable to European countries.

New Hampshire - France
Massachusetts - Belgium
Iowa - Canada (not European, but it might as well be)
>>
How can one look and process all this data without becoming racist?
>>
>>56644170

Very rare though.

Plus, all people who have attempted to take over the world were European. Hitler, Napoleon, Alexander the Great. Even Genghis Khan was described as being tall, with red hair, a full beard, and white skin, so he was probably a European descendant, also.
>>
>>56644310
To be fair I don't even think its a genetic thing so much as cultural, and psychologically, one absorbs the culture of those around you faster when its of people you deem similar to yourself. Blacks are quick to mimic other blacks, whites other whites etc. Just human nature.

So when welfare destroyed pockets of black communities, that sick culture rapidly spread and consumed most black families.
>>
>>56644310

Because 95% of blacks don't commit violent crimes. It's just that 99% of whites and 99.5% of Asians don't.
>>
>>56643199
Based Japan
>>
File: mass_shooters.png (2 MB, 870x4822) Image search: [Google]
mass_shooters.png
2 MB, 870x4822
>>56644170

I know, right?
>>
>>56644761
>95% of blacks don't commit violent crimes

Let's not get too crazy here.
>>
>>56644761
Yeah well and those 95% (is that accurate?) purpetuate the thug culture that ensures there will always be a future 5% who are violent.
>>
>>56644906
>All them low scorers
>>
>>56643951
>Look up how Australia banned guns and their violence increased rapidly
Haha no. don't bring us into this. Violence here is not murders like you cunts deal with, its drunk cunts punching drunk cunts.
>>
>>56645109
>>56645204

I don't know the exact number for any of them. It was an illustration.

Something like 20% of blacks end up in prison but most are there for nonviolent crimes, usually drug offenses. How many are actually violent, I couldn't say.
>>
File: BabyHolster.jpg (16 KB, 186x349) Image search: [Google]
BabyHolster.jpg
16 KB, 186x349
>America
>Tons of guns
>Most dangerous cities are the ones with a) a lot of black people, and b) no gun laws (IE: Chicago, Detroit, Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC)

>Brazil
>Mexico
>Ban guns
>More likely to get shot than in the United States, even in niggerhoods.
>>
>>56643199
The homicide stats from African countries in these things tend to be quite bullshit. I worked/lived in a bunch of those countries and not only is the stat keeping fairly poor, but they aren't even half as violent as they are shown there.

Can't speak for an entire continent but places like Zambia and Botswana are way safer than that chart indicates
>>
File: Guns Murder Correlation.png (343 KB, 1045x3079) Image search: [Google]
Guns Murder Correlation.png
343 KB, 1045x3079
>>56645759

If record keeping was poor, wouldn't that work to reduce the murder rate? They keep track of murders, not lack of murders.

I'm going to have to take the word of the sources, however incomplete, over an anonymous message board post.
>>
>>56646002
>If record keeping was poor, wouldn't that work to reduce the murder rate?
No, since (in most cases involving large populations) the formulae used make assumptions over cases that would go unreported, a number thats generally pulled out of the ass. Its why you see more erratic numbers from areas where stat keeping would be less precise.
>I'm going to have to take the word of the sources, however incomplete, over an anonymous message board post
Fair enough, but anyone with half a brain would look to at least refute the point other than going MUH CHARTS
>>
>>56647176

How can I refute anything? You're an anonymous poster making a claim without a source.

You might as well being saying you saw the flying spaghetti monster. I have no way of proving you did or didn't.
>>
>>56642298
Swiss have more guns per capita than us, and they're doing well. It's violent culture.
>>
>>56643199
Based Yemen able to be middle east but not as shit
>>
>>56642298
It's only dangerous when you add niggers into the equation. Look up Vermont's lax gun laws/low gun crime/black population.
>>
No infographs, but I've personally never seen any gun used in a threatening way towards me or anyone else within my vicinity, you would be lucky to see one in the first place. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen, but throughout my life when you see the statistics of rifles and handguns (~270m) it would make you think everyone is strapped up. But the reality is gun owners tend to have a varying amount beyond 1 usually.

Concealed carry (if allowed by the state) usually has requirements of taking a few classes on concealed-carry self defence. It's not anything super hard, but it requires people who are going to concealed carry to show they can use it proficiently. Before they send you out to legally conceal carry you have to show that in theoretical scenarios you won't just shoot it however you feel. You have to shoot targets and shit until the instructor passes you.

Also, there's only a very few small amount of legal full-auto rifles. And even then they would take lots of time and money to get the proper legal documents and shit for you to own that.

Most states have a waiting period between purchase and pickup date by a few weeks. It's a formality but I'm sure it does help considering people who want to make hasty irrational decisions would have to wait weeks. Plus there is a background check although I don't know how indepth that is. If you have a record of violence, severe mental illness or felonies then you definitely aren't getting one either.

Plus, they're fun. Trust me, they are. I've had plenty of keked anti-gun friends that I took shooting and basically took a 180 on the stance because they realised its a piece of metal that shoots more metal out of a tube.
>>
Gun laws only keep guns out of the hands of law abiding citizens.

The bad guys will always get guns, and you will just be fish in a barrel waiting to get shot by someone who doesn't give a fuck about your laws.
>>
>>56644788
The lack of nigger, nigger influence and libtard racial anti-white bait and hide all garbage of niggers, manipulate the news and propaganda trying to show the white bad and the nigger good, all racial manipulation and hell who is made on the USA and they being a globalist shithole want to export their shit country influence for make other countries social shithole too, Japan have only little damage of disgusting amerishit influence, basically, lack of niggers and not so much sickness who white men are forced to live with garbage Nigger/USA influence
>>
>>56644170
What do you consider "mass shooting" or "mass murder"? Every day/weekend in Chicongo, Camden, Newark, ect there are dozens of shootings by niggers vs niggers.
>>
>>56642298
There are so many different cases in the world regarding crime rates. But the single biggest common denominator is that being a non nigger means less crime.
>>
>>56649236
I don't have any source or stats or anything but as far as I can tell most gang related shootings only have 1-2 actual deaths, and if there's more it's not a mass shooting its gang violence and institutionalized racism or however they justify it.
>>
>>56642298
America is dangerous because of niggers. I think there's an infographic with that exact line on it.

If you want a really good answer come back tomorrow and write an anti-gun post and someone will come by and give you everything you want, sources cited, T's crossed etc.
>>
File: Crime rates and gun ownership.png (162 KB, 492x1376) Image search: [Google]
Crime rates and gun ownership.png
162 KB, 492x1376
There is absolutely no correlation between guns and crime.

So more guns don't mean more crime.
>>
File: 1448196076647.jpg (69 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1448196076647.jpg
69 KB, 960x960
>>56642298
Le party meme thread?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.