[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Native Americans to respond to the word "reservation."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: chief_joseph.jpg (63 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
chief_joseph.jpg
63 KB, 640x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOWUDM1GBhk
What do you think /pol/, also happy Thanks Giving my American bros.
>>
File: Lysol.jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Lysol.jpg
44 KB, 500x500
>>56639733
Calm your tits, Tonto.

Have a sip.
>>
>>56639733
Take your tribal scholarship, get a good education, get a good job and help your family get out of poverty. Vietnamese immigrants went from dirt poor to middle class in a generation. Follow their example and stop blaming white people for your problems.
>>
kek, by the way i'm not native american
>>
>>56639733
None of those guys are pure Native American.
>>
>>56642943

When the muslims breed you out of existence I hope you will reflect on this fact.
>>
>>56642651
Natives are the second worst race on earth with only niggers being above them, they suffer the same things niggers suffer from only their impulse control is superior but many of them cant control the gibs but its obvious some of them can plan ahead which is something niggers cannot do. The native american is truely the beast human while niggers are not even human they are another species entirely.
>>
Jefferson: "I hope that the Cherokees will now be driven beyond the Mississippi and that this in future will be declared to the Indians the invariable consequence of their beginning a war. Our contest with Britain is too serious and too great to permit any possibility of avocation from the Indians." If they didn't want to be wiped out, they shouldn't have sold themselves to the British for shekels and guns.
>>
File: 1365723870859.jpg (145 KB, 625x539) Image search: [Google]
1365723870859.jpg
145 KB, 625x539
>>56639733
Why do I relate in a sense with what is going on in my own country...
I don't know much about Native Americans, so don't get angry with me /pol/

But I can identify with their will for freedom, and the defeat in their hearts.

Pic related
>Western Nations and South Africa

What is happening in South Africa, is Europe's future.
>>
>>56643649
Natives cant think beyond gibs muh dat, they are however the most dangerous race on earth since their spawn can turn an entire continent into violent hellhole(Latin America).
>>
They don't even dress like indians, Buncha posers;
>>
>>56643108
Reflect on what, that Mudslimes won't be so kind to set aside territory to preserve and heavily subsidize the lifestyles of whites?
>>
Here some more if you interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8r8cQNpWt4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYTXRDtYzYc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGc34FeFqH0
>>
>>56644205
No, reflect on the fact that most of the injuns that are left are half-breeds. Your grandchildren will be half arab.
>>
>>56644205
Muslims are only racist to niggers and jews, they will accept anyone who submits to their stone age belief.
>>
>>56639733
SAGE
LEFTIST
GLOBAL
CULTURALIST
MARXIST
AGENDA
SAGE
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.