[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well in a Kek News Update, my university has shut down operations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: viking.jpg (11 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
viking.jpg
11 KB, 400x240
Well in a Kek News Update, my university has shut down operations over supposed "hate speech" that was said somewhere "on social media," due to a proposal to change our mascot because vikings are "racist." Kek.
>>
Indian mascots are harmful mockery.

White mascots are harmful glorification.

This is our world now.
>>
>>56637965
And calling people out is now grounds for closing campus for a day, for a school which has a history of *not* closing their campus even when other universities in the state do.
>>
>>56636408
Well your president is a massive faggot
>>
>>56636408
>vikings are racist
How?
>>
>>56636408
Kek
>>
>>56638377
You'd have to ask the faggots making the claim for an answer to that question. All I can say is, this is what happens when you've got a black feminist as your student body president. I mean shit, she was unapologetically doing the black panther salute in her official student body picture, while wearing an "unapologetically black" tshirt.

>picture has since been removed from her page on the university website. kek.
>>
>>56636408
>giving in to emotional terrorists
>>
>>56638703
Why don't you go to the dean yourself and tell them that this is bullshit, that they shouldn't be kow towing to these bullies, and to ask him if they called for his firing because they falsely accused him as a racist, would he feel the same way about it?
>>
>>56639003
I've made my views known. Though this is one instance at least where our school president isn't being the massive faggot that he normally is. He said that he would not be changing the mascot, just because of the one letter he received on the subject.
>>
>>56639190
Good, then. Maybe you should send him a letter showing your support for that decision just so that he doesn't think he's alone in trying to uphold tradition.

Most of these guys probably acquiesce to demands of the left because the right doesn't speak up in support of anything.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.