[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maddox decided to bring in Trump as a problem on his podcast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10
File: index.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
http://thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/

Down vote Trump and let everyone know he's actually the hero we need!
>>
>>56636029
bump
>>
First his bullshit about refugees and now this.

He is a full-blown C-U-C-K
>>
>>56637852
what did he say about refugees?
>>
you can tell the quality of a writer when they still stick with that muslim ID badge thing despite getting told it was completely made-up

maddox is in the shitter
>>
>>56636029
I clicked on the red downvote arrow but I don't know if it's registering. A refresh shows totally different numbers...?
>>
>>56637852

He's the epitome of a liberal who tries his hardest to still be edgy.
>>
Maddox is still alive?
>>
>>56637951
If you hit it it works. It takes a bit for everything to actually update.
>>
File: for every animal.jpg (84 KB, 452x500) Image search: [Google]
for every animal.jpg
84 KB, 452x500
Maddox used to be based as fuck.
>>
Who gives a fuck? Giving him attention wont help you but will help him. People in the media die out if they cant bring attention to themselves.
>>
>>56637852
Maddox is a jew, what did you expect?
>>
>>56638058
He already has a largely followed podcast without us going over there. What we can do, however, is stir the pot by down-voting Trump and driving him insane.
>>
>B) gets busted on outsourcing jobs & manufacturing
alright this actually makes me mad

people realize that trump, as a businessman, has to look out for stakeholders and make the most cost-efficient decisions for his clothing, right? why would he make shit in the USA when it's cheaper overseas, and thus reduces labor cost?

he said when he becomes president he'll make it so he "has" to produce them in the US - not good for business, but helps the country more i suppose.
>>
>>56637924

He basically defended bringing refugees to the US and went full "Islam has nothing directly to do with terrorism", claiming that poverty, lack of education etc. is what causes terrorism (which is total bullshit)
>>
>>56636029

Holy fuck this man still exists? I feel like I was reading his site 20 years ago as a little kid and thinking it was hilarious
>>
>>56638564
Yup, there's no more reasonable way to get yourself out of poverty than to shoot people and blow them up.
>>
>>56638039

>2002

>it was less than a year after 9/11 when I read this article
>>
>>56639426

It was just a couple months after 9/11 ahh and it looks exactly the same as it did back then

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sponsor
>>
Maddox is also a pro-immigrant fag-enabler.
>>
>>56638564
source?
>>
>>56639844

http://thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/episode-79/

He talked about it in the last episode, and wrote it about 3 paragraphs down on the show notes/description.
>>
Last time I've been reading his site must have been somewhere in 2005.
No wonder he's trying so hard so be relevant again...
>>
File: Capture.png (39 KB, 511x486) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
39 KB, 511x486
>>56636029
topkek
>>
>>56636029

kek deal with it c.uck

maddox has always been pro-mexican:

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=walmart
>>
File: 1424440571635.cached[1].jpg (219 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1424440571635.cached[1].jpg
219 KB, 2000x1333
>>56636029
Another libkek who only tries to pretend not being a limp-wristed kek but really is.
>>
>>56637852

Maddox was trolling back when you were still getting the shit kicked out of you in recess, neckbeard. Maddox is based.
>>
So, does that faggot root for Bertie or Shitlery?
>>
>>56642129
Maddox is an aging liberal who still thinks he's fighting against the evil conservatives forces.

He's the 50 year old wearing his old high school varsity jacket trying to relive the glory days.
>>
>>56641898

I'm pretty sure he's some weird combo like half mexican half bulgarian or something
>>
>>56642547

no, dick masterson is

maddox is armenian, that's why he looks jewish/eastern european
>>
>>56637852
Maddox is definitely NOT white, so he's not a c.k. he's just doing what's best for his interests.
>>
>>56642763

what is best for argentina's interests?

(besides trying to deceive the world that they're actually white)
>>
File: anita-s[1].jpg (56 KB, 510x336) Image search: [Google]
anita-s[1].jpg
56 KB, 510x336
>>56642547
Armenian. Like you know who else.

American Armenians are scum. Other Armenians are based.
>>
>>56642896
Removing Peronism and all its byproducts like Kirchnerism. I think we're finally on the right track.
>>
>thinking this faggot has any relevance

I haven't heard this name in a decade, and he was a shit sipper even then.
>>
I don't think the "Fuckface" was necessary.
>>
TRUMP SHEEPLE, PROTECT YOUR PRECIOUS RICH PERSON YOU'LL NEVER BE! THROW AWAY FREE THOUGHT, AND JOIN OUR DROOLING MOB! RICH PEOPLE, WE ARE HERE TO SERVE YOUR INTERESTS, WHILE YOU LOBBY AGAINST MINE!
ZOMBIES, MARCH!
>>
>>56636029
Up voting Trump. Dont ruin my podcast, ya nancy.
>>
>>56642898
As an American Armenian I can agree with you. I like to think I'm different just because I was born in the US and never really grew up with armenians
>>
>>56643160

Dick's real name is Dax Herrera and he's a total fairy:

http://ucbcomedy.com/user/16155

He's still less bluepilled than maddox, though. George is a complete c.uck and has even defended open relationships.
>>
>>56643657
A fairy? Too much internet stalking, not enough wall building, Pedro.
>>
File: 1380827525100.jpg (52 KB, 544x720) Image search: [Google]
1380827525100.jpg
52 KB, 544x720
>uses the word Islamophobia

Welp, done with Maddox.
>>
I don't know who this is but there is no way I'm going to listen to their weak faggy voices for more then ten minutes. They sound like those morning zoo clowns on commercial radio that think their big enthusiastic voices mean they have something worth listening to.
>>
He's been in LA too long, it slowly makes all but the most manly men liberal kekolds
>>
>>56643817
>http://ucbcomedy.com/user/16155

He likes theatre.

That's pretty much the non-sexual equivalent of taking penises in the pooper.
>>
>>56643323

Maddox is going to be the one to ruin it.

We all saw crap like this happen before:

1.) Bring high-level philosophical discussions for which you haven't done sufficient research to make them consistent, entertaining, or educational.

2.) Dick/Dax brings in a timely, perfectly articulated statement on pervasive faggotry.

3.) Maddox/Armenian, thinking he's the king of logic, goes full-blown arm-chair SJW.

The difference this time is steps 2 + 3 occurred in one episode as opposed to 2 for one episode and 3 for something like 3-7 episodes or some such shit.
>>
>>56636029

I remember thinking his was funny when I was in high school 10 years ago I was so a lolbertarian then.
>>
>>56647228
>>56647228
Still the fucking best podcast out there yo.
>>
Maddox is alright and the podcast is great, but it has gotten very frustrating lately.

Every time Maddox says the word bigot I feel a bit of rage fuel inside me.
>>
>>56639316
Isn't this what the germans did in WWII?

Damn guys, sure is a lot of hypocrisy in here.
>>
>>56648894
>Isn't this what the germans did in WWII?

No
>>
File: mad dox.png (41 KB, 1106x410) Image search: [Google]
mad dox.png
41 KB, 1106x410
>>56639988
Fuck what a let down.

I'm not a stormfag by any measure but this is just factually wrong.

>sent this
Will he correct himself in future episodes?
>>
remember when maddox was relevant?

it was probably last millennium desu.
>>
Dick Masterson is the saving grace of that podcast. The man is a legend.

That being said, Trump is a moron
>>
>>56649011
>correct himself
Never.

He may acknowledge your email though.
>>
File: osama-bin-laden.0811.jpg (295 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
osama-bin-laden.0811.jpg
295 KB, 690x388
>>56638564
>poverty and lack of education cause terrorism
HMMMM
>>
>>56649452
Trump is a meme, the fact that Maddox even akes him seriously enough to think he's a problem shows how biased he is.

He got buttblasted cause Trump said some stuff against refugees and told a sob-story about his father who migrated legally.
>>
Maddox is proving himself less and less respectful with every episode

The muslims in Syria have no where to go

Why are we, countries on the other side of the planet, obligated to take them in?

Holy shit fuck off.

>hurerp huuuuuhhhhhh my parents were immigrants and worked hard now I and my siblings are successfull

Great, less jobs for people whose parents and grandparents were born here fucker.

You are literally draining the intelligence out of your home country by leaving.

Immigrants need to be helped where they are. If we take the good ones, everyone left will be retarded.
>>
>>56647639
Truth honestly, it's slipping in quality a bit as Maddox continues to slip into full on liberal-hood but it can still bounce back
>>
>>56649736
It felt like as the episode went on that Maddox was going to start crying.
>>
>>56649680

Chillax Antony Wyattman.

Your breed is dying and we're gonna take over from where you left.
>>
>>56649151

It was the new millenium, what a time to be in high school
>>
>>56649151
Before he stopped updating his website so he could write a book, 10 years ago?

If he hadn't done that, it would be the type of thing he would mock someone for. Leaving the constantly expanding and soon to be monetized internet to join the dying medium of print.
>>
>>56647285
>lolbertarian
The only issue with Libertarianism is the illiterate, uneducated and linear thinking fools like yourself do not posses the intellectual capacity to separate Libertarianism and it's potential with Anarchy.

Instead you align yourself with modern conservatism or liberalism both of which have been become inherently tied to fascist corporatist dictatorship. Which has absolutely no interest whatsoever in the well being or high standard of living for the people; only increased profits for it's top tier management and shareholders.

What you are witnessing today, whether you have been paying close enough attention to comprehend it's origin or not, is an uprising directly in response to the conservative, liberal, corporatist, fascist, dictatorial government which corporatist capitalism has evolved into within the philosophical 'confines' of unlimited growth which is abruptly collapsing in on it's own footprint under it's own weight.

Essentially what we have today is a libertarian paradise for the political, corporatist and institutional elite - all the wrong people. Then a corporatist, fascist police state dictatorship for everyone else

The end result is going to be an international blood-bath revolution(remember the entire world is currently tied economically to America's economy) in which we return to a system of libertarian-like societies in which America was built on and made great by.
>>
>>56650847

Dont Even get me on how much he self described himself as a writer Because you wrote that little comic book.
>>
>>56650156
Lel I thought the same thing - granted he has f'd up relationship with family so might be more to the story than we know.
>>
>>56636029

>Maddox

Sure, I'll just hop into my time machine and check it out.
>>
Literally who
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.