[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post absolute degenerate retardation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Contemporary German Philosophy.png (42 KB, 872x421) Image search: [Google]
Contemporary German Philosophy.png
42 KB, 872x421
ITT: post absolute degenerate retardation.
>>
This thread and op who goes on reddit and should stay there but doesn't
>>
File: SwedenRape.png (132 KB, 1024x606) Image search: [Google]
SwedenRape.png
132 KB, 1024x606
>>56634755
Tell that to sweden.

Last I saw they had like the third highest rape rates in the world.

Pic is some comparisons not all
>>
File: PICKERINNNNNNNNN.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
PICKERINNNNNNNNN.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>56634835
>criticizes reddit usage
>gets triggered like a tumblr user

Sorry you're part of the immigrant nation .
>>
>>56635028
it's that bad?

God help em'
>>
>>56634755
I would love to see one single shred of evidence that this is the case.

Maybe if the immigrants are rich Americans moving into a resort town in Mexico, but I cannot fathom any other instance where this could be true.
>>
Where does Reddit tell people to go back to?
>>
>>56637823
4chan
>>
>>56634755
a statement written by a retard is still retarded.
>>
File: leddit.jpg (144 KB, 1228x437) Image search: [Google]
leddit.jpg
144 KB, 1228x437
>>
>>56635028
>USA
>26.6 women per 100,000

B-BUT MUH ONE IN FOUR
>>
>>56635028
>USA
>26.6 per 10,000

B-BUT MUH ONE IN FOUR WOMEN
>>
>>56635923
You can imagine why it could be true in the US in some cases. If you take a classic immigrant neighborhood before any immigrants arrive, it is usually a metropolitan area full of niggers shooting each other. You then shovel a load of Chinks or Pakis in and crime goes down, since they are more hardworking than the niggers and report crimes less.
>>
>>56635028
>Japan
>1

suprised with all them otakoos over yonder
>>
>>56634755
Legal immigrants in the United States tend to commit crime at a lower rate than the general population because they're afraid of being deported. It's just in the crazy parts of the world, like Europe, where governments refuse to deport rapists on account of their "human" rights, that the legal immigrants get uppity.
>>
>>56638405
>Legal immigrants in the United States tend to commit crime at a lower rate than the general population because they're afraid of being deported.
I can confirm this used to be true as my parents did the same thing.

However this is no longer true from what I have observed and the people coming in now have no respect for the law as you no longer get deported for committing crimes.
>>
>>56634755
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.