[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS IS IT AUSSIE LADS FINALLY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS TIME FOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: gallipoli-then-and-now.jpg (139 KB, 1000x797) Image search: [Google]
gallipoli-then-and-now.jpg
139 KB, 1000x797
THIS IS IT AUSSIE LADS

FINALLY AFTER ALL THESE YEARS TIME FOR REVENGE FOR GALLIPOLI, REVENGE FOR THE ANZACS

FUCK TURKEY
GOOD LUCK RUSSIA
GOOD LUCK PUTIN
GOOD LUCK SYRIA
GOOD LUCK ASSAD

REST IN PEACE BRAVE AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND TROOPS

LETS TAKE TURKEY BOYS
>>
>>56634184
> 100 years ago
> attack to somewhere on earth cant even locate on map, expect to gain nothing but "honor" by british
> get fckedreally bad
> die for nothing,
> still be butthurt 100 years later
> THIS IS IT AUSSIE LADS...
>>
>>56634184
If anything you will die this time for the Turks, fighting against the brave Christians of Russia.
>>
>>56636158
Fuck you turk you sub human sandcoon
>>
>>56636158
prepare to be culturally enriched, FAGGOT :)
>>
>>56636872
just ignore this edgelord
>>
>>56636158
PREPARE FOR SOME FREEDOM TURK
>>
>>56636158
>Turk doesn't understand honour, loyalty or obedience

S H O C K I N G
>>
Stay buttmad you literal nobodies.
>>
File: azerisonsuicidewatch.png (52 KB, 321x925) Image search: [Google]
azerisonsuicidewatch.png
52 KB, 321x925
Turks are legitimate scumbags. The ultimate backstabbers, the ultimate cowards. The only way they managed to genocide my people was by disarming the men to slaughter them, then killing and raping women and children. Because those peabrains know how fucking inferior they are to actual civilized people.

Pic related. Stay buttmad at the Turk dogs. Karabakh/Artsakh was only the beginning.
>>
File: turkish.jpg (100 KB, 531x800) Image search: [Google]
turkish.jpg
100 KB, 531x800
>>56634184
I would actually fight for Turkey.
>>
>>56638326
your plane is booked to 30,000 feet above sea level in the middle of syria, please deposit your clothes and pick up a parachute here
>>
>>56637809
I can not legitimize what happened in 1915 to Armenians but whenever I see an Armenian that somehow defends their actions in Karabag I feel really good knowing that Armenia barely stays alive and one step away from famine.
>>
>>56638947
Maybe not you but 90% of your country does so I don't give a fuck.

I feel really good knowing that AzeriTurks (because lets be real, same shit) are so retarded they got BTFO when they had 64000 vs our 20000.

And we didn't even start the war. You guys started it by, big surprise, trying to "ethnically cleanse" the Armenians in Azerbaijan.

We were going to take Baku also, too bad Russia told us to stop.

>targeting minorities in your country
>getting BTFO by those minorities

Again, Turks are probably one of the most (if not the most) retarded people on this planet.
>>
tfw next ANZAC day is commemorated over the ruins of Ankara
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.