[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump 2020 Re-Election Campaign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1447381202017.jpg (129 KB, 598x672) Image search: [Google]
1447381202017.jpg
129 KB, 598x672
What is America like in 2020 when Donald Trump runs for re-election as President of the United States?

What scandals is Trump dealing with?
What failed during his first term?
What went better than expected?

Paint me a picture of the future, /pol/.
>>
>>56634089
>What is America like in 2020
Great again.
>>
>>56634159
/thread
>>
>>56634089
Hold you horses there sport.
>>
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 640x708) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 640x708
>in the future there will be a TRUMP 2020 re-election campaign
>SJWs crap their pants all over again at the thought of a second term Trump
Muh dick is diamonds
>>
>>56634089
Hillary will refuse to acknowledge his campaign as she comfortably beat him in the general 4 years earlier.
>>
>The year is 2020
>America is experiencing a time period that is only rivaled by the 'Roaring Twenties'
>Trump has inspired every proud American to better themselves and their fellow man
>No other country can compete with Americas pride
>Items manufactured in the USA are on a new level of quality that only a proud American could create
>BBC-sucking media no longer exists because people have grown privy to their propaganda
>Black Lives Matter is just a memory
>Economic policies have been introduced that will be talked about in your great grandchildrens school textbooks for decades, possibly centuries
Idk man, sounds like a pretty great place to me.
>>
File: oh my.jpg (71 KB, 501x386) Image search: [Google]
oh my.jpg
71 KB, 501x386
>>56634089
>tfw Yeezy beats him in 2020
>>
>>56634089
I'm not sure if he would have the power necessary to do what he wants to do in his first term
>>
>>56634986
Trump and Yeezy 2020 Jesus fuck he's unstumpable
>>
no capital gains tax. schools are privatized. AIDS medicine costs two grand a dose. states with legal and medical marijuana get nuked. registry of muslims everywhere. mosques are burned to the ground, police don't investigate because ethnic groups are assigned an officer of similar background. having a baby costs as much as one semester of college, which will now cost 40,000 at a public school. every major industry outsources everything it can to india and the Philippines. how fucking stupid are you people? like you really think trump is going to improve your lives. i'm voting for ben carson.
>>
>>56637002
Lmao. Trump is the best thing to happen to America in a long time
>>
>>56634089
Listen, I don't know how to make this any clearer to you democrat retards

God-Emperor Trump did NOT kill all those BLM protestors. They spontaneously burst into flames when exposed to his radiance. The high concentration of so much melanin in one place created a fire hazard due to absorbing so much of Trump's innate radiance. What was Trump supposed to do, not grace America with his incandescent glory just because of some protest on his lawn?

If anything, BLM should be honored that Trump deigned to address their concerns in person.

Anyway, this manufactured scandal is a distraction from the real issues. What we should really be focusing on is whether Trump should grant the 12 surviving Bernie Sanders supporters clemency from his wrath.
>>
>>56634159

This.
>>
Trump rally in South Carolina at 7:00 PM ET.

Stream links:

>http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/30538993/donald-trump-to-visit-myrtle-beach Local TV

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrR-ptRCkoU News Universe

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppxvh1aBB9g Right Side

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo Fox 10 Phoenix
>>
>>56634089
Enjoy your own Berlusconi until 2036 I guess.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.