[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian Jet incident 2 weeks old?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Russian jet.jpg (2 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
Russian jet.jpg
2 KB, 318x159
So I had some furniture Delivery guy today telling me that he had a friend serving over seas, and that the incident with the Russian Jet fighter being shot down in Turkey was actually 2 weeks old? Is this true, or was he just a faggot full of bullshit?
>>
>>56633903
yes, the brother in-law of my girlfriends hairdresser said the same
>>
>>56633903
Yeah the polish butcher we go to said that his son's mothers half brother who lives in New Zealand said the same thing.
>>
>>56634192
no way! my mums friend's son said the same
>>
>>56633903
Yup, my wife's daughter's dad said the exact same thing
>>
>>56633903
In all seriouness, its bull. What he is thinking about is the discussion between turkey and russia for approx two weeks ago where it was a close call and where turkey wanted that They will shot on sight basically
>>
>>56634513
Thats your brother right?
>>
>>56633903
He is just a faggot full of bullshit.
>>
Whose /dadworksatnintendo/ here?
>>
Yes, my sister/wife/mother told me the same thing while we were making love.
>>
>>56634842
MY UNCLE WORKS AT MICROSOFT AND IF YOU DON'T STOP SHOOTING ME WITH ROCKETS HE'S GONNA BAN U!111
>>
>>56634653
thats him
>>
>>56634653
No, he's keked and he knows it.
>>
>>56633903
my girlfriend's black son said the same thing
>>
>>56633903
You're uncle's forgetful and confused this incident for the downing of a Russian commercial jet by ISIS.

Move along.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.