[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muh Genes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1448352309935.jpg (412 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1448352309935.jpg
412 KB, 1000x1000
Let's be real here.

>you spend long lengths of time posting on a forum for chinese cartoons
>you spend hours arguing about blue eyes with internet strangers
>tfw no gf
>you whine incessantly about non-whites while contributing absolutely nothing to society, working for a degree at best
>there's a huge overlap between r9k and pol
>you will never attract a woman who will give you children, so your recessive traits don't matter in the first place

Why are you so dead-set on complaining about non-nordics, non-anglos, etc. when you're a genetic end and an embarrassment to your race? Why do you care so much about the integrity of the gene pool when your genes are poison? Are you trying to feel better about yourself or compensate for something? Are you trying to distract yourself from the fact that you're either a genetic dead-end or a KKK-tier untermensch? What compels you to speak for hours about how you have recessive traits on a single phenotype that has no statistical correlation to anything other than blue eyes?
>>
>>56633755
>Are you trying to feel better about yourself or compensate for something?

Fact: whites have tiny, tiny cockettes. That's why they so jealous of us, I'm hung like a horse.
>>
Implying I'm not incredibly handsome
>>
>>56634446
but your still a greasy nigger, nothing will ever change that, we point at you and laugh hahaha
>>
>>56634446
whites conquered the world and, since you are mexican, chance is whites at some point keked your ancestors real good. and if not yours specifically, your countrymens.
>>
>>56634446
>Fact: whites have tiny, tiny cockettes

The projector is you
>>
>>56633755
Let's be real then, I laugh at people like you here because you're funny to me. I'm a little bit sadistic for that, but I don't care.
>>
>>56635441
Edgy
>>
>>56633755
damn this nazi propaganda is flatout retarded
really that face was enough to qualify as a worse human?

what a bunch of clowns man
>>
File: IMG_20151124_152205100.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151124_152205100.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
>>56633755
What's wrong with having pride in your lineage. It's out of respect. Plus I get this killer totenkopf.
>>
>>56636702
cause you didnt do shit to earn that pride
>>
>>56636984

Inheritance is privilege, and we should all check it?

Sounds like a black thought
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 620x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 620x421
>you spend long lengths of time posting on a forum for chinese cartoons
Yes
>you spend hours arguing about blue eyes with internet strangers
No
>tfw no gf
Yes
>you whine incessantly about non-whites while contributing absolutely nothing to society, working for a degree at best

Yes. Only blacks people though because crime rate and hypocrisy.
>there's a huge overlap between r9k and pol
Not for me.
>you will never attract a woman who will give you children, so your recessive traits don't matter in the first place
Wrong
>>
File: 1445441863894.gif (2 MB, 294x196) Image search: [Google]
1445441863894.gif
2 MB, 294x196
>>56633755

>tfw white
>well educated
>good paying job
>handsome
>athletic

just because you are a subhuman, we don't have to be one
>>
>>56633755

That's a small but loud minority of /pol/ m'kay
>>
>>56633755
>tfw rarely post and only lurk
>tfw I dont argue race or any uncontrollable traits I simply lobby against PoC and religious minorities
>tfw gf
>tfw I dont whine and actively support small business in my area by not shopping at larg corps.
>never been to r9k
>tfw gf and I plan to further my genes and create a legacy within the next three years
>>
>>56633755
Goebbels looked like dracula anyway.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.