[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About Russia, America, EU and ISIS shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8
File: 1218421.jpg (17 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
1218421.jpg
17 KB, 400x293
America attacks Iraq: To eliminate dictator Saddam.
Russia attacks Syria lands: To eliminate kebab (ISIS)

America is the police of the world, trying to bring democracy to Iraq, all they want is to liberate them, bring civilization.

Russia is the wild bear of the north, you poke the bear (ISIS downs Russian plane), you get rekt in the lands where you are born (north syria)

All these bullshit about red pill - blue pill shit and people still approach situations that narrow?

I don't mean to offend hamburger lovers or my Russian bears which I actually like a lot (has nothing to do with jobless Slav chicks migrating from their shithole motherland to prostitute in my country. sad shit.) but I really feel bad that kebab hate making people blind about actual stuff going on.

I am in no position to claim that btfo that Russian aircraft was necessary or the fact that government we have (which i didn't vote for, due to being a fucking ottoman minded retards who blocks Darwin in books, nuke art and science or anything that will bring this country anywhere modern and ACTUALLY civilized directly/indirectly) did not support Isis. I know including my piece of shit government and actually many other western country funded Isis AT FIRST for purposes like getting Esad down.

Why the wall of text? Well, really don't expect any sympathy for myself or my "nation" or "country". I just want you guys realize couple things. Yes, I am Turkish, but I DO read, think and reason as much as I can... when I give a fuck.

About EU, you guys fucking have to assist my country to take care of, employ, whatever the fuck refugees. More unsatisfied they will be, more enthusiastic to move to EU they will be. It is a problem we CAN'T deal with it ourselves. We don't have the economic power to deal with it. Simple. Plus, these guys have more sympathy for Turkish kebabs than they have for any European country. 1/?
>>
File: pelin_karahan.jpg (70 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
pelin_karahan.jpg
70 KB, 1024x769
About refugees and Turkey. Yes, they are doing more harm than good in this country too with crimes and shit just like you guys complain in USA with black people, but worse. There are similar problems with SOME Kurdish population which has similar relationship between white/black people of America but that is another topic. I will also type about Kurd issues here too. Anyway, about Syrians.. and I assure that you my people don't really sympathize them much more than Europeans or Americans. Some pity them, like it happened in the world when that baby corpse hit on shores.

About supporting ISIS..
My country's people HATE ISIS. Including all "mudslimes", Kurdish ones, ones that are more modern and easier to count as "human" in your biased perspectives.. Everyone simply hates it. Even if there are some morons who gets satisfied with ISIS actions, those are the same people who gets happy when a black people shoots white people etc. It doesn't represent the society AT ALL.

I won't go into details about my own ideas, personal information which matters not to anyone and jump back to Russia thing.

First of all, Russia is not really in Syria and does not support Esad for sake of "humanity" or charisma points of west by being "bear who thrashes hyenas" I kinda find it stupid to match animals with races or groups not because I believe we are superior to animals but actually the opposite. Anyway, my point is, Russia doesn't give more fucks about ISIS than Turkey or EU or USA. They just want to have some sort of role in south, middle east. They just don't want US or some other countries "play their games" (sorry to use conspiracy theory bullshit language, some expressions are just sticky to my mind) and Russia can't do nothing about it.

2/?
>>
File: filiz_akin.jpg (18 KB, 236x349) Image search: [Google]
filiz_akin.jpg
18 KB, 236x349
At the same time, there are those muslim turkman people in north syria, which are important to BOTH EU and Turkey for many reasons. they are NOT affiliated by ISIS and actually they fight against ISIS too. I can't provide source or anything, I simply don't know their interaction but I just know that these guys are locals of Syrians with turkman ethnicity and tries to survive in the current mess while being peons some way to either ISIS or Turkey or EU because they are against Esad, simple as that. ISIS on the other hand, doesn't recognize any muslim or whatnot that is not with them, doesn't matter if it is Turkey or some minority in Syria or whatever. No need to go more on that.

Anyway, I noticed I am going off-topic and also losing my motivation to type that shit no one cares about actually, but I will summarize it.

You western people don't have to like us, don't have to empathize or even tolerate our existence. Also not obliged to see that not all of us living without feeling burden of not contributing much to human civilization in general, aware that probably never will be in actual US or Germany or France etc. level "modern". You can just go ahead and assume we are all pig(!) fuckers, who lives in the desert, nuking Kurds for fun etc. But you NEED us if you dont want Syrian ebola in your door. These guys are running away from their country for whatever reason and once they find safety, it is not enough for them after a while. They want more and more and it won't stop in current conditions of Turkey. We have an economy that runs on the surface of a balloon which has grown by stupid ass corporatization/privatization, high taxes and no actual "production". We don't fucking create technology, no decent advances but just do the labor job of developed technologies. Some scientist invents shit at west or Japan etc. we just assemble pieces and produce cars, electronic devices, then call it "INDUSTRY". 3/?
>>
>>56632693

OP: thanks for confirming that Turks really are all retarded faggots worthly only of extermination
>>
You're fucked. There's no easy way to put it. Russia's going to cream their furs at their thousand year dream of destroying Turkey in Anatolia.

If I were you I'd start learning about Orthodoxy.
>>
didn't read, you're not white enough
>>
File: şebnem-ferah-haber.jpg (33 KB, 360x268) Image search: [Google]
şebnem-ferah-haber.jpg
33 KB, 360x268
Anyway, I am so pissed about how things work in my country and I shouldn't mention them here. I will just go ahead and say that, if you western people want peace in your country, at least TEMPORARILY take steps should be taken by your governments to sort refugee crisis in these Anatolian lands. Otherwise these people will just migrate, go "allah ackbar boom!" and whatnot, potentially.

About ISIS, if you guys actually want to deal with it, you should enforce my government to take serious measurements in border and both recruit issues with ISIS. Right now it is such a shithole in my country, everyone is confused as fuck.

Some western people want us to deal with refugees (we have millions already damn it), some expects us to "stop" supporting which we DON'T. I repeat, many of your countries supported and maybe indirectly support ISIS now and then. Maybe they even initiated it for some reason, like to take Esad down or whatnot. I really don't have every answer to all problems, but at least I'd fucking appreciate some lads, mates, twats, whatever the fuck you like being called try to understand shit going on from our perspective. Not all of us support Erdogan, not all of us are muslim, not all of us (if not any) fit perfectly your barbaric/sandnigger/mudslime turk pattern. Yes, we couldn't get rid of fucking religious shit as you guys did back on middle age. We couldn't kick our own church on the balls and look forward. we still have people who believes god created every "creature" one by one just like your church and its supporters believed earth is the center of the universe once, back on time.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I thought maybe some of you fags care enough to read and understand shit as we do, at least try.

tl;dr:
* russia is not the hero you believe, like murrica is not the police of the world.
* turkey can't deal with refugees all by itself, you have to help or deal with paris-like incidents that may potentially happen
* i don't fuck goats 4/4
>>
>>56635757
You, as a people, have two choices. You can be Islamic Turks or you can be Western Anatolians. Those are pretty much your choices.
>>
>>56635284
I already know one or two things about historic Russian policies, including Pan-Slavism etc. right now all I know they had chance to physically participate in events of middle east by the existence of ISIS. And this aircraft getting down incident is actually very insignificant thing when situation is approached a little different from TV headlines. Guys are already hoping we do such thing and whatever they justify their moves or not, they will want us to "pay". Seriously, why noone takes into consideration that oil is a thing atm?

I would also like to see some opinions about Turkey and ISIS mutual relationship, I see some people refer Turkey gets cheap oil but I don't really get the connection. Before everyone else in fucking Middle East, we are the ones who is being sneaky on back stages about oil? I honestly want to see some red pill effect sources. Even then, I don't even know if I want to justify my country's policies, since we are being governed by someone I don't want wouldn't vote. damn, even my own mind is a mess, but still, 4chan keeps me relevant to shitstorm going on atm anyway.
>>
>>56632693
Constantinople
>>
>>56636536

The fact that Turkey hasn't made any real effort to close the border to jihadis and munitions going to Syria shows this is all about removing Assad from Syria. I don't fully understand Erdogan's reasons for this but it has been one of the biggest factors in this whole thing escalating to where it has.
>>
File: just_brit_things.png (759 KB, 344x350) Image search: [Google]
just_brit_things.png
759 KB, 344x350
>>56635349
you motherfuckers are affected the least by the shitstorm in the middle east over the years, at least shut the fuck up when it is not your life or security or future not being in threat due to some stupid ass actions being made by incompetent, islamist leaders you have.

you guys are like the potential alternatives to jews in terms of stirring the pot sneakily on backstages, you get imperial benefits (whatever the fuck that means, i dunno myself even) i get my life being in danger. in the end we are both drinking memes, eating vidya games. i really don't even know what differs me than an average brit fag in terms of way we live. i don't know if you are an astrophysicist (wow, did i spell it correctly?) irl or not but yet again you are in 4chan, discussing stupid shit with others, just like me. also, your father fucked your mom to initiate your stupid ass life, like mine.
>>
File: wtf_really.png (10 KB, 330x317) Image search: [Google]
wtf_really.png
10 KB, 330x317
>>56636740
Yes, I also accept that we actually invaded these lands back in the history. We were in search of lands, sources, whatever the fuck to survive. Did we do right? No, not always. We did some stuff coz we had to, some stuff coz we are stupid. Yet, here we are. What can I do about it? If Byzantine Empire were that mighty, they could just defend their homelands better. At least we didn't fucking dishonor all their values, there were no nasty shit being done many of you westerns did to local americans etc. Paying taxes to live with your own culture and religion is not the worst torture a state can do, assure you my friend. I honestly do believe that we don't deserve Istanbul/Konstantinopolis whatever seeing how corrupted we are. I like Greek fags, also Armenian fellas we got a lot in my hometown.

Quit mainstream shit for once damn it. I would really embrace anyone that I can, but seeing such hate going on in 4chan destroys my faith in humanity. It feels like its a constant defense whenever I interact with any foreigners in such discussions (except my gf)
>>
File: bullcrap.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bullcrap.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>56637383
I am also clueless about why Esad should go down, who is favored the most from that etc. But about closing borders, you probably agree that "how can we tell which one of those refugees are innocent, which one of them ISIS member or potential recruit" thing, it is same here too. When you open your borders to some people, there is actually NO legit way to filter them. About not letting them in at all, well, I guess it is a little too late for that. Maybe Erdogan feels "burden" of being one of the initiators of the war there indirectly therefore feels responsibility to let refugees come? In the end this motherfucker uses his "humane" and "peaceful", "muslim brother lover" face to collect votes..
>>
>>56638686

I think Erdogan's primary motivation is himself. Building a legacy. I'm not sure how much of this is western media meming but it seems to fit with his power grabs and changing the constitution. It also appears he has decided the easiest way to achieve it is appealing to religion. He also seems tied to the Muslim Brotherhood, but at this stage, if he wanted to save face and help clean up he's accept Assad as there to stay. Could be that too much blood has been spilt on both sides, in which case things are just going to keep getting crazier.

Shit times indeed.
>>
File: ISIS-BEHEADINGS.jpg (70 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
ISIS-BEHEADINGS.jpg
70 KB, 600x450
>>56632693

Fuck you, you mudslime turkey piece of shit.

You're hated by everyone around you, the Armenians, the Kurds, Russian, Jews, and even your pals ISIS.

Can't wait till you shits get annihilated.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.